The Picture Thread

It's parentage is D.J. Short blueberry+Humbolt Super Skunk+an unknown strain given to me a couple years ago. Last year I didn't check the plants often enough and all kinds of pollination occurred. The other 2 hybrids we're ok but nothing special.
This one has the Blueberry body buzz with a real spacey head high. I'm going to try and stabilize her,but with my limited knowledge of plant genetics the chances of that happening is pretty slim.
So I'll just enjoy her for as long as I can. Since I talk to my plants everyday I had to give her a name.
So Blueberry+Skunk =Dingleberry! :lol:
c84a91da1fa95ce770dd2890282e582d_zps9b57d01a.jpg
[/quote]

Anaconda Gs

Vapor Adventures
^ That looks like Mandy Patinkin.

Ooops, must post a photo...

Here is a nice pot of Siphon Coffee:
img20120722145207.jpg

I had a nice cup of that in San Juan, Puerto Rico. It was very interesting to see that coffee brewed!

Anyways, here's mine
christ_400x300.jpg
*not my photo, but that's what I'm learning to do the past few weekends*

Anaconda Gs,
Reactions: ShipDit

Meremoth

AKA ♫ Stinky Wizzleteats ♫

Muwhahahaha! I play a PC game called Left 4 Dead 2 and you can use these things called "sprays" in the game. "Sprays" are essentially images that you import from your PC into the game, and then you can "spray" them in the game so other players can see them, kinda like graffiti, and that image was my spray for that game. :lol:

Oh yeah, I need to post a picture.

Here, I don't know why, but this picture made me die-laughing. I could just be a retard.

65v8eg.jpg

Meremoth,

Meremoth

I've never been to the Space Needle, but I have been to the CN Tower, which scared the crap out of me. I'm afraid of heights. :o

I wouldn't mind having these type of nightmares:

83256932.jpg

Meremoth

I dunno, I'm fairly attached (physically and mentally) to my sheath. The guy's without a guard can't dry-stroke it nearly as good as I can mine (at least that's what I assume).

Plus I kinda like my alias...

The Anteater!

blog.anteater-half.jpg

Meremoth,

Meremoth

These things terrify me just a little bit.
Dem claws.

But they feel so good when you got that itch that you just can't reach (anteaters and sloths are the only two animals in the order Pilosa)

Me, personally, am more terrified of these claws:

overgrown-toenails.jpg

Meremoth,
Reactions: Buildozer

Meremoth

Dats bue-tee-ful, Iwien.

Looks like cities that would be in some type of futuristic-setting in a movie.

Also looks like a massive vapor-toting giant stopped by those cities with a enormous sack full.

I assume he's a nice giant, but if he isn't there is only one man who can stop him...

83300786.jpg

Top Bottom