The Picture Thread

Enchantre

Oil Painter
anniversarytrip2013023.jpg

satyrday

Moon Halo

rafael_schmall_lunar_halo_2012_02_02_2_600c.JPG

I saw one of these the night of 12/21/12. I took a picture but it didn't turn out so good, so I just grabbed this from the internet. It covered a very wide portion of the sky and was clear and distinct.

Now I'm on the lookout for one of these to complete my set:
large_Sundog-.jpg

Moon Halo

rafael_schmall_lunar_halo_2012_02_02_2_600c.JPG

I saw one of these the night of 12/21/12. I took a picture but it didn't turn out so good, so I just grabbed this from the internet. It covered a very wide portion of the sky and was clear and distinct.

Now I'm on the lookout for one of these to complete my set:
large_Sundog-.jpg
Absolutely beautiful!!
Wish I had something that cool to post,but here goes...
THE COLORS,OH MY GOD,THE COLORS!!
9ca91db67f13c5eb857c5b868d5ea5f7_zpse22cf364.jpg

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs

Well I have a story to share. I had been using flickr since 2008-ish to showcase and share my work. As some of you know they recently "redesigned" the user interface. It really messed things up in my book. :( It was quite upsetting. Turns out allot of other users are upset. If you go check out the help forums there are over 20k comments with the overwhelming majority of them being negative. I am sure if you scroll through you will find a few of mine ;) Well I was looking at options/services for me to transfer all my work to. Well I decided to give ipernity a try and signed up for a paid account over there. I have been spending some time getting my image collection in line... which is no easy task. Overall I am really digging the ipernity website... it looks/feels allot like old flickr. It is harder for me to share images on this site in the format I do, but with some extra effort I can. The image above is the first image I shared on FC using my new account. A fitting first image to a hopefully bright future with a new photo sharing service.

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs

On Deck by Robert Barr, on ipernity

WoW that ipernity team is really on top of things. Leave it up to a french company of 7 to outperform 40+ fortune 500 employees at yahoo/flickr. I was having to read the source code to find my image link and then copy it here. They already implemented a sharing button so I can copy the BBC code and get the picture to show up here. Talk about quick to react to customers needs.

Top Bottom