Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

Patrick Hughes

Stoneman
Also, I have a question for you herculoids. What are you using for a screwdriver to adjust the small screws? I've been using the flat end of a dabbing tool, and am concerned now that I'm rebuilding it weekly, eventually I'll strip the slots on the screw heads. I was thinking a sunglasses repair kit, but those screwdrivers tend to be really narrow.

yeah I tried those glasses kits, but they were too small to work well. They will do in a pinch. I have some little irrigation giveaway screwdrivers that are perfect, and I have some little gerber microtools that have good flatheads. I wouldn't use the dabber (although I sometimes do) except in a pinch. I dissasemble my hercs all the time, sometimes just to monitor the situation and make sure I don't have a fuckup on the horizon.

exit

merry christmas friends, from the serious vaporist double 18650 crew
7qyfkXb.jpg

Vapoholic420

-Loyal To The Oil-
@THC SCIENTIFIC,
Hey G, there's definitely something wrong with my long Core insert or something, bcuz I just got my shorty Core and it works perfect!! No blinking, no issues at all yet, and all the power I need, even with my black heating rod at 4 volts! Should I make a ticket, or what should I do?? It blinks alot and the light also cuts out. It'll light up but dimmer than its supposed to be or it'll blink like the battery loses it's connection or something. Lmk what to do. Thanks in advance for your help.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
@THC SCIENTIFIC,
Hey G, there's definitely something wrong with my long Core insert or something, bcuz I just got my shorty Core and it works perfect!! No blinking, no issues at all yet, and all the power I need, even with my black heating rod at 4 volts! Should I make a ticket, or what should I do?? It blinks alot and the light also cuts out. It'll light up but dimmer than its supposed to be or it'll blink like the battery loses it's connection or something. Lmk what to do. Thanks in advance for your help.

Let me get Thai straight the short Core insert works with 4v with black rod and the long one doesn't Work at all? Or it doesn't work at 4v with the black rod?

THC SCIENTIFIC,

exit

I realize i am about to make a very picky and specific complaint so please bear with me.

I wear blue blocking glasses around a good portion of the day, especially when i am sitting behind many computer monitors for ~10 hours in a day. Also, i tend to be sensitive to bright lights (especially blue LEDs) so I have formed the habit of facing the blue button away from me when heating the Persei.

My problem with this mainly is that with blue blocking filters (rather common amongst color specific blocking) is that I can't see if the button illuminated when I'm pressing it :p

Also aside from that just is a little painfully bright when I use it in the dark ;)

Just my :2c: but just throwing it out there if you guys ever release a top with like, an amber light instead of a blue one, I'd buy like two new Perseis right there

... In other news, i've been vaping SR-71 with 2x 18650 all day. I haven't had to change my batteries once! This rules! Like I said I might have to get that core soon regardless but damn do i love my 2x 18650 persei :) bet i'll love it more when my 30A SONY batteries show up!!!

US18650VTC4_18650_30A__14489.1383267290.1280.1280.jpg

@ataxian I know you love batteries too so go get some of these things :o i need to find a magnet to space them with tho

Lastly i know i am probably just being paranoid but if a major accident were to occur with stacked batteries in the persei would the top take the hit?

Last edited:

exit

@exit

http://m.gunnars.com/computer-eyewear/l/100

I got mine usung my vision care plan from work at an optometrists office. Only cost me a $20 co pay. You can also get them with Rx lenses.

wow ok. i use some much stronger ones. the ones i usually have on will turn certain shades of blue into black.... unfortunately the persei button is one of these ;)

i use the extra strong ones because they help a lot with eye soreness/messed up body clock, also always use them for night driving, oncoming headlights are seriously painfully bright without them

either way i'm just complaining because i'm sick of blue LEDs, i was a modding gaming PC's at one point :lol::lol:

but ya either way i'll check those out and see if they hold up

masaki

But seriously is the core ready? Santa is holding out on me D: I'd hate to have a revised core announced after purchasing the current gen.

masaki,
Reactions: ataxian
Top Bottom