Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

true agreed. I would what u would say dip' the ceramic rod again an again instead of just submerging it constant in oil. submerging it will transfer the heat to the pool then to the nail loosing lots of heat, keeping it dunked in an out keeps constant reasonable temp
-wish I had the leela like bob! thinking a side cut out on a ti nail would actually make dabs with the hammer without the 'cup style' bowl actually worth the cell life! its great to see how oil reacts to the rod and which way power helps it create vapor. think the hammer is a great plus for someone b4 they get the herc setup

abstract XstracT,
Reactions: ataxian

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
First test results came in from our manufacturing side. Looks like the Ti we are gonna be using in our Kiss carts is going to be around 99.3% pure. I'm waiting for the final interpretation of our foriegn lab results from our American engineer and verification of the foreign lab results with our own testing in the US.

Now this is my mathematics so I need to make sure the engineer confirms.

Hope this helps.

I have a very small cup to nail and I touch the rod directly to the consentrate and after it melts I will consistently poke the rod in and out of the nail to attempt and get it even though I rarely pervail but when it does it sure is amazing wish I could get it down like that every time but practice makes perfect

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass
IMG_20131224_000446_zpsd091d828.jpg

Completed SR71 rig ... haven't used ti nails in weeks

lockie

Accidently used the KISS cart with 7.4 batteries and burned it out.
No worries, bought 2 more 3.7 black kiss carts and they should be here before the week ends! :D
edit: fixed Hercules to finally work again (moved ceramic rod a bit) and just loaded it with just a few dabs worth and got a couple solid clouds and just wow, this thing is a beast

Last edited:

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Big Things coming for 2014.

The 8 Essential Oil Vaporizer
The Desk Top Vaporizer
Leela
Kiss Ti Gr2
Okeanos Micron Bubbler
The Iris V2

Few other things we have no names for are in the works.

@MileHighLife

Come on man you can't really show off a rig without a milk shot can you? I'm interested to see if the Herc can power the thing.

lockie

Alright so after 1 session, I put the Hercules away for a bit and then came back to it like 2 hours later, I tried to hit it again but it was clogged so I opened up the bottom and most of wax I loaded has leaked through. Any way to lessen the amount leaked through? I stored it with the top facing up and did cooldown hits. Used Hercules with 3 second pulls on and off. Loaded wax on top of the 30% coil on the sides

Last edited:
lockie,

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass
@MileHighLife

Come on man you can't really show off a rig without a milk shot can you? I'm interested to see if the Herc can power the thing.

Will post a milk shot up with the u tube as soon as I get a new one. I had gotten this u tube for free from a member here who had recieved it cracked from davinci so he sent it to me after he recieved a second in it's place. It ended up breaking completely when I was trying to adjust the silicon tubing :doh:
IMG_20131205_010157_zpscbf0f3ff.jpg

That's a shot i posted up a few pages back. Yes ... powers it very nicely!

bellas

Does anyone know what temp I should have the Core set to if I want to try the Hercules SR-71 Blue rod.
Blue Rod: 3.7 volt
  • Designed for use with dried herbs only
  • I didn't see anything but I am wondering if I need to buy the
    The Core 18350 Insert? In order to use it.

bellas,
Reactions: ataxian

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
Alright so after 1 session, I put the Hercules away for a bit and then came back to it like 2 hours later, I tried to hit it again but it was clogged so I opened up the bottom and most of wax I loaded has leaked through. Any way to lessen the amount leaked through? I stored it with the top facing up and did cooldown hits. Used Hercules with 3 second pulls on and off. Loaded wax on top of the 30% coil on the sides

I had considered posting the same thing. From comparing times when it leaked from when it didn't, there are some things I picked up.

First making sure the threaded ring is fully screwed into the nipple that retains the rod, or of course oil will flow down from around the rod.

What I've observed is when oil leaks, I've let the herc get too hot. This isn't that hard to do. There's a delay between when the tank gets hot, until you can feel it on the outside of the herc. If I wait until the outside is warm or hot, then it gets even hotter as the heat continues to transfer to the outside. Cool-down hits help (and are tasty), but once it gets too hot, leak city.

Every time it's leaked on me, I've gotten it too hot. I guess the oil liquifies and passes through, or vents down from the intense heat to the reclaim area. Even a three second on, three second off gets it too hot with the white rod. I have to do two on, two off once it's warm.

Good luck, hope this helps.

Last edited:

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
Also overloading will cause oil to run into the reclaim chamber.

In your experience, how much can you cover up the coil with, before it's an overload situation. Because of the buffer, I can't use a scale to determine weight the way it was easy to with the regular carts. Once I dumped so much in, I couldn't get the metal top on the tank.

Also, I have a question for you herculoids. What are you using for a screwdriver to adjust the small screws? I've been using the flat end of a dabbing tool, and am concerned now that I'm rebuilding it weekly, eventually I'll strip the slots on the screw heads. I was thinking a sunglasses repair kit, but those screwdrivers tend to be really narrow.

syrupy,
Top Bottom