Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down
Im assuming you have a 2.4 and not a 5ohm. Ive never used a 5, so if its a 5, disregard.

ANYWAY...

Depends on how much I load. I find for best conservation and flavor, I put a very small dab (like 0.1 maybe 0.2) on the coil then smash on it until I either feel that its mostly vaped off or I start getting any throat irritation (too hot). This is typically ~ 5-6 seconds.

For larger loads you will want to pulse but bot like and SR71. Letting off for a fraction of a second is good enough since the wire cools so quickly. Just note that with large loads you WILL get a lot of run-off into the ceramic cup which you will then need to get creative with to use.

Thank you, my good man. They are indeed 2.0 ohm.

vape4health

If you want to watch production just use a solo stem instead of the screw on mp, I also invert it so the small dab hangs off the coil and not fall down into the cup, again the solo stem lets you see all this happen. Im using a 2ohm kiss on a evic at 3v and the taste is superb.

exit

Despite G's advisement not to, i threw a pair of the Sony 18650VTC4 in the Persei, and what do you know I heard the coil sizzling like crazy almsot right as soon as I pressed the button. This is some quick power I have not seen even with my AW's.

I put a head on and took it back off like 10 times with the flat tops then with the button top AW's to make sure there was no funny behavior when I screwed the top on.

@THC SCIENTIFIC Could you explain the safety feature of the spring? why using a flat top negates the spring's safety feature?

Caligula

Maximus
I think he's saying that if you raise the adjustable plate too much in order to compensate for the lack of buttons on the battery top, then it's possible to not have enough room for the batteries to disconnect from the head when the spring drops. This is why i measured my shit out.

exit

I think he's saying that if you raise the adjustable plate too much in order to compensate for the lack of buttons on the battery top, then it's possible to not have enough room for the batteries to disconnect from the head when the spring drops. This is why i measured my shit out.

ok sorry for the dumb q but what should i be measuring to stay safe.

exit,
Reactions: ataxian

Caligula

Maximus
Basically, make sure that the spring isn't going to be compressing more than it does with two button tops set to have the button flush with the Persei body (give or take a few mm) . This is why you can't use the short tube in line with the stock body to run 2x18650s. They will fit but there isn't enough room for the batteries to drop if the spring compresses.

I had access to my brothers super spendy digital calipers but that's not near necessary.

BTW I'm super lit. Sorry.

Edit: can you stack those sonys without a spacer?

Caligula,
Reactions: exit

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Why test in China if youre going to retest here anyway?

Its Simply to put to rest this heater wire issue whos what and whats best. Simply put Titanium GR2 is the best because of it being inert and its purity.

This is in response to a "company" who claimed that Nichrome wire isnt safe because of its chromium content and that inconel wire is safer then nichrome wire because inconel wire doesnt contain Chromium.

I guess he didnt realize that that inconel wire is based on the nicrhome wire. He just wanted to spread rumors.

So in his words.

"There are so many other pens other vapes other bullshit the cost more ( he said less but for us theirs costs more ) So why buy the bullshit? Because buying bullshit is a waste of money. Dont inhale chromium ions and toxic fumes inhale a perfect clean Vapor thats only with the real......"

My response to that BROTHA is

Yes please inhale better vapor with TI GR 2 heating wire no more chromium just for you. Now you cant deny it that our heaters are better then your inconel wire since we wont have chromium in there anymore.

In other words Caligula im tired of these bs companies they want to take me on bring it. I will take them on in every stage of this industry we helped create and I will educate them in portable essential oil vaporizers. Fuck being nice, people don't see what goes on in the back ground, all they see is a name and think oh ya we can trust them because they have been here for a long time "they wont lie to us" bullshit they are lying left and right.

@THC SCIENTIFIC Hey G, not sure if you're aware of it or not, but there are no pictures of the KISS carts on the w9tech site.

Yup working on a photography person to come back and take a few shots but waiting for all our stuff to come in so we dont have to keep calling the same person.

Last edited:

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
I must have missed the start of the convo. What are people trying to get out of using those non-AW batteries? Is it to go longer between charges?

syrupy,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
I must have missed the start of the convo. What are people trying to get out of using those non-AW batteries? Is it to go longer between charges?

Not sure but the AW batteries i used even made a convection vaporizer turn into a epipe. Simply put i will have to see some real scientific proof before i give up the AW in favor of another battery.

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass
IME the sony 18650vtc4 heat coils and the sr71s heat rod much faster than aws and efests. Lower internal resistance? I think that would make sense ... I read somewhere that that's how they've been able to make these new 30a continuous discharge imrs was by tweaking with the internal resistance
Not sure but the AW batteries i used even made a convection vaporizer turn into a epipe.
Doesn't seem to run hotter ... just faster warm up time

MileHighLife,

StickyShisha2

how long should it take to hear from W9tech? i sent in my Persei single and double top setup a few weeks ago, after picking up a replacement so i wouldn't be without.

i have been waiting on placing an order until i found out if i also needed to add a bottom contact spring. the one i sent in on the kit with the burned out heads is collapsed.

they might just be behind because of getting all the holiday purchases out.

Last edited by a moderator:
StickyShisha2,

nao12000

W9 Tech Rep
Company Rep
how long should it take to hear from W9tech? i sent in my Persei single and double top setup a few weeks ago, after picking up a replacement so i wouldn't be without.

i have been waiting on placing an order until i found out if i also needed to add a bottom contact spring. the one i sent in on the kit with the burned out heads is collapsed.

they might just be behind because of getting all the holiday purchases out.
Please call into the office so we can get your heads sorted out. I will say that usps was running really behind. After 1030pst am 8188496133.

BlueLite

Does anyone else have awful luck with the 5.0 kiss carts? Even feathering the button, this is my second 5.0 to go out. This last more quickly than the first one.
Are the Ti Kiss carts going to be a bit more durable? I love the kiss cart, but the lifespan seems to be short. Especially the 5.0, it just goes through that element wire like nobody's business.
Just a bit frustrating, I just started traveling again, and the cart just went out the first morning. Maybe got a total of 7 dabs out of it.
I should've got the 2.0, I had way better lifespan on those.

Also, what all changed between the V2 and V3 Kiss carts? The last order I got was all the V3, and the one that just went out was a V2. Is more than the mouthpiece different?

Last edited:
BlueLite,

masaki

I placed a order for sr71 parts on the 10th but still haven't recieved it.. :\

Edit: I wanna clean my kiss cart. Can I just dump the bottom piece that's labeled "uptech" in a iso bath?

Last edited:
masaki,

exit

IME the sony 18650vtc4 heat coils and the sr71s heat rod much faster than aws and efests. Lower internal resistance? I think that would make sense ... I read somewhere that that's how they've been able to make these new 30a continuous discharge imrs was by tweaking with the internal resistance

Doesn't seem to run hotter ... just faster warm up time

Lower internal resistance so faster heatup time and 30A power limits vs. 10A of AW's if i remember correctly.

Just gives everything a little more of a "kick"

Now that I own these batteries we should be getting some 0.3 ohm attachments ;)

Top Bottom