Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

Porquiplane

Look Into My Eyes
They're saying these superstorms will be commonplace soon. Oceans temps rising and climate change and whatnot

Nah. Just a re-cycling of storms from the 50's. Weather PATTERNS. They always repeat. Just after many many years they will re-cycle.

Long Beach Island, NY. It's a barrier island off of Long Island and the entire town is destroyed. They're saying no power, water, or sewers for up to one month. I've been fortunate enough to have family to in Brooklyn where I can get internet access and charge my batteries, but I've been returning home every day to get more clean up and repairs done. I've never experienced anything remotely similar to this. The streets are buried in sand and sewage, looting, entire blocks of houses burnt down, exploded cars, abandoned cars, 7pm curfews enforced by the National Guard, military rations, circling helicopters...it's simply surreal. I hope you are safe in Central NJ and that you weren't hit too hard.

Not that bad here but definitely hard hit. And yes, OF, correction. pulled a gun. But there have been county wide shootings for gas and looting. No military. Some towns have curfews but this particular one does not. Would agree. Nothing this bad has hit since being here. And this snow and rain wednesday thursday. I hope you all the best. As well as anyone else this has impacted. Sure as shit aint easy. Second day in, ran out of cartridges :/ so it was a long difficult journey in the dark frozen planet. Got that puregold stock piled. Unfortunately sold off every bub, dab, bowl, nail, swing, and other appratus. So now there is just a persei with batteries and no carts :( but regardless. Its even a time where persei can be set aside to get out and help others who need some assistance. Porquiplanes house will need rebuilding but its a loss that couldve been much worse. But with family support it is all managable.

Sonics420

thinking about doing the upgrade program, what site would be the best site to get it from?

trying to decide between the omicron and persei.. i have easy access to oils and want to find the best way to use my oils.. right now ive been using a gpen/atmos raw and sometimes vaping it with the solo.

Sonics420,

OF

trying to decide between the omicron and persei.. i have easy access to oils and want to find the best way to use my oils.. right now ive been using a gpen/atmos raw and sometimes vaping it with the solo.

If size is not a determining factor, go with Persei for sure. Longer battery life and more options. There are some loads Omicron won't drive at all, and some it's marginal at IMO.

Either is good, but IMO you can do more with Persei.

OF

kendo916

What should I do if a cart leaks on me? Should I throw the cart away and clean the threads on the head

kendo916,

OF

What should I do if a cart leaks on me? Should I throw the cart away and clean the threads on the head

For sure clean the threads and keep them clean. If it's a V1 this (oil in the treads) that kills chargers by pulling their center pins out.

Clean up the bottom of the cart carefully including the entire air path. Use a tooth pick to clean around the center pin up to the level of the two vent holes above the threads and clean the holes themselves. Carefully clean up the air tube up to the heater. Be careful not to damage the heater, it's about half an inch up. Some guys use a needle or pin, some a piece of wire. Pull it out, wipe it off, and put it back until it comes out fairly clean. Hopefully the rest of it will be vaped away.

The key is to stop the leak, if it keeps leaking it's time to reclaim what you can (usually loose about .2 grams) by inverting and heating it. Be careful not to overheat it (easy to do with more powerful carts than 2.4 Ohms) and be good about drawing cold air through it at the end of the session and the leak could seal back up and you'll be back in business. I've 'saved a couple' (meaning recovered from my screw ups most often), but for the life of me can't get PG to not leak......

Good luck.

OF

JDR

For sure clean the threads and keep them clean. If it's a V1 this (oil in the treads) that kills chargers by pulling their center pins out.

Clean up the bottom of the cart carefully including the entire air path. Use a tooth pick to clean around the center pin up to the level of the two vent holes above the threads and clean the holes themselves. Carefully clean up the air tube up to the heater. Be careful not to damage the heater, it's about half an inch up. Some guys use a needle or pin, some a piece of wire. Pull it out, wipe it off, and put it back until it comes out fairly clean. Hopefully the rest of it will be vaped away.

The key is to stop the leak, if it keeps leaking it's time to reclaim what you can (usually loose about .2 grams) by inverting and heating it. Be careful not to overheat it (easy to do with more powerful carts than 2.4 Ohms) and be good about drawing cold air through it at the end of the session and the leak could seal back up and you'll be back in business. I've 'saved a couple' (meaning recovered from my screw ups most often), but for the life of me can't get PG to not leak......

Good luck.

OF

Thank you thank you. This simple explanation is very helpful to me. I came up with a similar strategy on my own, but thought I shouldn't have to be sticking things up there.

JDR

JDR,

OF

Thank you thank you. This simple explanation is very helpful to me. I came up with a similar strategy on my own, but thought I shouldn't have to be sticking things up there.

You're welcome, glad to help if I can.

Yes, you need to be careful, but you also have to get the oil out of the air path.

BTW, don't be afraid to use strong (91%, more if you can get it) Isopropal alcohol (sold in drug stores, used for 'doing nails') to clean up. Great stuff, evaporates off easily. I like to use a bit of cloth with a few drops on it leaves stuff very clean in one pass.

Good luck. Good tools, but like most tools work best if you use them as intended.

OF

OF,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Second day in, ran out of cartridges :/ so it was a long difficult journey in the dark frozen planet. Got that puregold stock piled. Unfortunately sold off every bub, dab, bowl, nail, swing, and other appratus. So now there is just a persei with batteries and no carts :( but regardless. Its even a time where persei can be set aside to get out and help others who need some assistance. Porquiplanes house will need rebuilding but its a loss that couldve been much worse. But with family support it is all managable.
not to stop ya from helping others, but do you need a few carts?

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
OF got back from surgery.

Medicated with my Chrome PERSEI and 2.4 cart with Medical Grade Tested WAX. (5 thick white vapor clouds)

2 bowls of Flowers (SOLO). MEDICAL INDICA (FROSTY)

Had a plate and screws put in my left arm.
It was healing bent. I fell three weeks ago.
The doctor said to take care of it now.

I feel better now!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT

Good luck.

I love PURE GOLD.
These work great with out leaking. 6 wicks.
OF

510_808_901_Screw_Adapter__94380_zoom.jpg

ataxian,

OF

I love PURE GOLD.
These work great with out leaking. 6 wicks.

So I hear. What happens when you invert one for a while? I understand they leak?

I've found Revolution/DART to be the best tool for PG myself.

OF

OF,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
So I hear. What happens when you invert one for a while? I understand they leak?

I've found Revolution/DART to be the best tool for PG myself.

OF
I hope the HERCULES does the trick otherwise I will buy the Rev/Dart as well.
These carts are cheap and work well.
You have to keep them right side up as you noticed.

ataxian,
Reactions: OF

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
My PERSEI is powerful!

I have hooked up so many different things with the adaptors.
PERSEI battery combos are so cool! ("HOT")

ataxian,

Darb

i actually will run my persei w/ 2 tenergy cells and 2 adapters w/ 2 SV darts. am sure same could be done w/ the 18650 and two lv darts. don't "quote" me on that tho ;). that truly does rip! i much prefer Dart over window
Have you had an adapter short on the center pin and burn out a Persei top?
The only times I have burned out Persei tops have been when using dart with adapter. Maybe just coincidence?

Darb,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Have you had an adapter short on the center pin and burn out a Persei top?
The only times I have burned out Persei tops have been when using dart with adapter. Maybe just coincidence?
not personally, and i've used quite a few adapters. however, my tops had other issues. the one i use for that is actually the only one i didn't get replaced. weird. that is why i said don't quote me. don't want to be responsible for faulting the equipment.

Vitolo

Vaporist
The Bender is fantastic. I am enjoying the technique of getting it up to a good heat, and them taking long hits... releasing the button for 2 seconds about every 8 seconds.... that keeps the temp just right for me.
I find the flavor to be so pure and good using the Bender.. one of the best herbal flavor experiences I have ever had!
The herb, in it's Isolated chamber hits temp, and lets off delicious fumes, that the Bender's all glass mouthpiece can capture without even a screen to alter the essence.
This bad boy is small, but it's design is conducive to use by the connoisseur in all of us!
At one point, I become so medicated(you will know when..) that I had to stop.. and come back (you will note I changed shirts) to my monster hit finale!

Top Bottom