Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

Sleepin in CA

Higher than a Pterodactyl, you can call me Caveman
Accessory Maker
You prime it before hitting it? I was getting really frustrated with the black rod myself but after a week of trial and error it's giving me monster hits everytime. Try reassembling the herc that actually helped me a lot or reposition/check everything like the rod positioning and making sure the coil is sitting below or flush with the rod.
Already done that 3 times.

Sleepin in CA,
please god let the plug in or desk top compare or beat in compairison the vapors bros new set up for oils coming out. everything about this company is solid and always continues to make impruvents so I have high hopes. I see these custom ceramics the future of everything vape/eo related

Sleepin in CA

Accessory Maker
@THC SCIENTIFIC Can I please exchange this rod? It heats, but does not produce vapor correctly. My assembly and batteries are solid, as proven both by the white rod and the new battery I bought directly from you. This rod has an issue. Of that I have no doubt.

I am so tired of this issue. I know the assembly inside and out. I own a ton of batteries, and I tried them all. I have tried 4 concentrates, this thing does not produce vapor correctly man.

I am at a loss here.

Last edited:
Sleepin in CA,

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
I have kind of a dumb question. The Persei works great, except for this tiny thing where when I put it down (standing up), I get a quick three-light flash. I eliminated the head as a cause (it does this flash without the top on). It looks related to the spring somehow. Maybe it's over compressed? I notice the bottom cap on the SS kit seems to not have this behavior. :hmm:

syrupy,

Sleepin in CA

Accessory Maker
I have kind of a dumb question. The Persei works great, except for this tiny thing where when I put it down (standing up), I get a quick three-light flash. I eliminated the head as a cause (it does this flash without the top on). It looks related to the spring somehow. Maybe it's over compressed? I notice the bottom cap on the SS kit seems to not have this behavior. :hmm:
It's the battery adjustment, take top off and screw until the silver nipple is just above the rim. Should be good after that.

Sleepin in CA,

vape4health

Im getting the exact same thing but with the SS kit and I have to "reset it" with a button press, that is I can not make it do it two times in a row without pressing the button. Maybe just dirty contacts ???

vape4health,
It's just the batteries moving around causing the on board short protection to activate (that's what the blinking light means). It's normal and all the new heads do this.
light is good means protection which equals not sending in a top if the hec sets up wrong

wish the new heads had the button hold feature for those poor pple without a hammer top. I think its the best way to go about the herc and bender but not for carts to risky. but at least a switch under the head to chnage it or something idk gs the inventer im the midnight toker

abstract XstracT,
Reactions: Caligula

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
@THC SCIENTIFIC Can I please exchange this rod? It heats, but does not produce vapor correctly. My assembly and batteries are solid, as proven both by the white rod and the new battery I bought directly from you. This rod has an issue. Of that I have no doubt.

I am so tired of this issue. I know the assembly inside and out. I own a ton of batteries, and I tried them all. I have tried 4 concentrates, this thing does not produce vapor correctly man.

I am at a loss here.

Ill fix it tomorrow. Just Skype me when you have time 3 min all is needed.

Side not testing of desktop unit has commenced.

The Left load is fresh the right is spent ABV after 5 pulls. It had 2-3 more pulls left. It's about .3

Not perfect ABV some dark spots but not bad for first time.

Last edited:

Sleepin in CA

Accessory Maker
Ill fix it tomorrow. Just Skype me when you have time 3 min all is needed.

Awesome. Ignore my ticket then. I was getting seriously frustrated. I swear if its user error I'm gonna drive down there and buy you a beer/bowl/dab something.

Sleepin in CA,
hoping it does oils too!?
omicron persei 8 that's the planet from futurama then im thinking "that's where they live, that's where they go to for home base, that's where they came from"=desk top?

abstract XstracT,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw
u practically have it look at my order stats lol ;) is dedication ok for now? lol
are the new tops waterproof like the h tops were. I just wonder cause there're updated electronics its winter and rain mt be acumin
-PS NEVERMIND PERSEI B BEING HOMEBASE=DESK TOP WAY OFF HAD TO LOOK AT SITE AGAIN CORECTION NOT DESK TOP
-THINKING PERSEI 8 THATS WHERE ITS ALL CONTROLLED THATS WHERE ALL THERE FUCTIONS TO GO TO ARE HINT HINT ANYONE?

Last edited:

StickyShisha2

i picked up a spare Persei kit from a local store to keep as a back-up.
One of the short batteries in the kit has a bit of yellow/brown crust around the edges of the positive contact.
it charged and works. Is this something I should worry about?

StickyShisha2,
Reactions: OF

OF

One of the short batteries in the kit has a bit of yellow/brown crust around the edges of the positive contact.

Good call, you need a backup vape......only known way to keep funny problems from making you vapeless......

I wouldn't worry about it, the safety seal is a puncture disk, it's not leaking. Sometimes there's some residual junk left in the crimp area that causes such deposits. Clean it up and watch it on later charges, if it doesn't come back (which I expect it won't), I'd use it.

OF

zeek01

Awesome. Ignore my ticket then. I was getting seriously frustrated. I swear if its user error I'm gonna drive down there and buy you a beer/bowl/dab something.

I, very much like you had lots of problems with my block rod. After reassembling it and making sure to fully prime it, I FINALLY started getting good hits. It is a completely diffeerent technique than the white rod for me though. I hold the button for five seconds, then start puffing like a cigar. Once you see vapor coming out with your puffs, start inhaling SLOWLY, and I mean SLOW. Keep inhaling as long as you can and you should get a good hit. Also, different concentrates with different consistency's will melt and vape a little differently. Good luck and I hope you and G can work it out.

I have the same p from an ORIG PERSEI kit brown crust but it also has some what appers to me as fluid or something maybe under the skin of the cell. it charges and works but I never use it scarred to

abstract XstracT,

Sleepin in CA

Accessory Maker
So my friend isn't smart enough (apparently) to use his persei right. So I'm gonna buy a brand new persei (chrome) with original receipt for $120 after xmas.

I dont need it, but I figure what the hell. I love these things.

Sleepin in CA,
Reactions: Bleed4Me
Top Bottom