Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

Darb

Thanks ataxian! I've got two kiss carts ordered. They will be perfect on a SS Persei with one 18350. Nice and stealth. Herc isn't very pocket friendly.

Darb,
Reactions: ataxian

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass
I'm surprised no one has noticed my last picture I posted and what's wrong with it.

I don't see what's wrong but I'm new to your up tech products so it's probably my fault.

That Leela looks frickin cool.

I was just thinking the other day that a CORE + Hammer + Bender + Da Buddha dab kit nail head on the heating rod (if it fit) could be interesting but I don't know how long the hammer takes to heat up (plus the titanium nail head on the heating rod) ... if quick enough I think that would be a fun setup.

Edit: or even a modified bender with a hole in the side for a dabber like that dome for the leela. Then you could keep the hammer on and dab on command ... that would be game over

Last edited:
MileHighLife,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
So glad I didn't order last week when I originally spoke to Naomi about buying the Core.
Just when you think it's safe to order...

Lemee guess, addt'l fee also.

Take chances and you get ahead. Never risk it and you stay behind.

I'm risking it all every single second. I work better when I'm under pressure.

Sleepin in CA

Higher than a Pterodactyl, you can call me Caveman
Accessory Maker
So I hear tale of a small brass washer for the herc...Something to do with air flow. What is it, is it necessary, and when did it come out?

Sleepin in CA,

zeek01

Take chances and you get ahead. Never risk it and you stay behind.

I'm risking it all every single second. I work better when I'm under pressure.

will the short tubes for the core be available separate? I already purchased my core unit and would like to get just the shorty tube if possible.

zeek01,

Sleepin in CA

Higher than a Pterodactyl, you can call me Caveman
Accessory Maker
I control that now with coil size and glob size. I'd be interested to try another method tho. More control. More Control. MORE CONTROL!!! Lol.

Sleepin in CA,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
will the short tubes for the core be available separate? I already purchased my core unit and would like to get just the shorty tube if possible.

Yes the short tube is a separate addition.

@Sleepin in CA the AAF dials in your Herc. Meaning oxygen deprivation and increase vapor production but you need to work hard at inhaling.

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass
Ghetto WPA with spare fittings I had lying around
IMG_20131205_010157_zpscbf0f3ff.jpg

Some of the smoothest oil hits I've ever taken :nod:

Top Bottom