Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer

visit www.w9tech.com on the home page right side click the red box that says submit and follow directions. Well get you up and running asap.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Got to love it!

Its the new trans dimensional top we are eagerly working on, release date January 1st 2100

As for the desk top, after 2 grams of testing today im about done for the night.

Man gotta love the deep testing sessions.

@Quetzalcoatl youll just need to look harder and youll realize what im talking about. The desk top vape is not that hard for us to do.

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass
With the SS setup or a single 18650 battery i dont see why not. Its capable of 40w+ so as long as you are not in 7.4v (stacked) mode it should handle it fine.

Ok I was pretty sure it would work on my current top as it doesn't have the short protection but wasn't sure on the newer tops as I want to get a new black persei.

Ecig mods don't fire that low as short protection.

MileHighLife,
Reactions: ataxian

masterprophet

I really hate wire heaters. Yup. These carts are based on old technology. That's why we are moving into the Hercules SR line more and more.
Wow :( I was hoping the Persei would be the one I could settle on. Can't deal with these cartridges...

I don't see a price on your website about the Hercules because it is sold out with that extended backorder slapped on the back. And is there a link you can provide that has more information on this?

masterprophet,

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
Wow :( I was hoping the Persei would be the one I could settle on. Can't deal with these cartridges...

I don't see a price on your website about the Hercules because it is sold out with that extended backorder slapped on the back. And is there a link you can provide that has more information on this?

PV has the Herc SR-71..

syrupy,

tharealmclovin

Don't let them Scare you away. The 2.4's once mastered are great. They can last many loads as long as they are not ran dry or low. Keep .3-.6 in there and you should be good. I have some original carts from years ago that still works. Just don't overheat the wire and you won't have many problems.

Also the kiss cart is an easy to use cart. By only the 2 ohm IMO.

tharealmclovin,
Reactions: OF

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down
What I meant was I thought buying the stock persei would be sufficient enough without the possibility of a new cart dying this quickly.

One lesson that a lot of vaping enthusiasts learn the hard way is that it always pays to have a backup or even better, a backup for your backup. Whether it be carts, entire units, batteries, or even glass rigs, make sure you are prepared for your daily driver to conk out on you. If you are interested in the original Omicron/Persei carts, I would suggest buying a few at a time. Actually, I believe they just lowered the price from about $12 to $9 per cart. Good luck with everything, man! :)

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Unfortunately no one manufacturer is immune to cartridge failure. Even carts that cost 30-100 go out none are warranted other then the high priced ones.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: kindbeats
Top Bottom