Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
So my friend isn't smart enough (apparently) to use his persei right. So I'm gonna buy a brand new persei (chrome) with original receipt for $120 after xmas.

I dont need it, but I figure what the hell. I love these things.

what happened?

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Sleepin in CA

Higher than a Pterodactyl, you can call me Caveman
Accessory Maker
what happened?
He does not really like vaping. Thats the reality, he wants his nail.

Told him about the herc, and let him try mine, but he says it's too advanced. Told him about the sr74...said same deal. Showed him the kiss, but he doesn't want to order one, and mine are dead. I'm gonna get a titanium one I told him, he doesn't want to wait.

He's just being a puss lol.

He admits it, so he's selling to me.

He's a good dude, just likes it simple. His loss, my gain.

=)

Bet you when I get my new kiss cart he buys another one

Sleepin in CA,
Reactions: nao12000

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
He does not really like vaping. Thats the reality, he wants his nail.

Told him about the herc, and let him try mine, but he says it's too advanced. Told him about the sr74...said same deal. Showed him the kiss, but he doesn't want to order one, and mine are dead. I'm gonna get a titanium one I told him, he doesn't want to wait.

He's just being a puss lol.

He admits it, so he's selling to me.

He's a good dude, just likes it simple. His loss, my gain.

=)

Bet you when I get my new kiss cart he buys another one

I bet you we have something in the works that if he sees it hell buy it.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
the load on the left is yesterdays or what ever is left of yesterdays after i kept pushing it around on the desk. The load on the right is about .4 i was not able to finish it and the dark spots are now nice brown looking color. The dark brown spots are from the bottom of the bowl as compared to the left which ran it in conduction mode. The convection set up tasted much better and i got a full palette. I had a few more pulls left but we are going to get our resident Iron Lung to get the biggest pull we can do and see how that roast it.

exit

Can I get anyone to vouch for me for Iron Lung status? I cant not make ABV near black

exit,

masterprophet

Hi my Persei unit just all of a sudden stopped heating up. Recharged the batteries, and tried it both on my single and double tops. The button comes up blue and stays blue but I am not getting any heat or vapor. what could be the issue?

masterprophet,

Caligula

Maximus
Hi my Persei unit just all of a sudden stopped heating up. Recharged the batteries, and tried it both on my single and double tops. The button comes up blue and stays blue but I am not getting any heat or vapor. what could be the issue?

the cart?

Caligula,
Reactions: OF

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
They call that HBV...hardly been vaped :dog:

the iphone pic in that room sucks, but its brown some green left but its not fully vaped. Yup your right.

Few things i also noticed the harder i pull the larger the volume of vapor it produced but we have to recreate that to make sure.

What cartridge system are you using?

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Caligula

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
It's just the batteries moving around causing the on board short protection to activate (that's what the blinking light means). It's normal and all the new heads do this.

That's exactly it! The rattling got me to thinking... could a piece of silicon or rubber around the inside of the battery tube tighten that up? Just thinking out loud. Not about to modify anything and mess up the warranty.

syrupy,

Caligula

Maximus
You dont want that. As a backup measure the battery spring collapses to disconnect the battery from the head. What you suggest would interfere with this. I'm also not seeing why this is a problem?

Caligula,
Reactions: OF

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass
@THC SCIENTIFIC will the persei operate with a sub-ohm coil hooked up? Most mods with a board in the ecig world wont fire a coil that is < 1 ohms so I wanted to check with you before I start making some coils for the kiss I ordered.

TIA

thevaf

@THC SCIENTIFIC will the persei operate with a sub-ohm coil hooked up? Most mods with a board in the ecig world wont fire a coil that is < 1 ohms so I wanted to check with you before I start making some coils for the kiss I ordered.

TIA

With the SS setup or a single 18650 battery i dont see why not. Its capable of 40w+ so as long as you are not in 7.4v (stacked) mode it should handle it fine.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Less than lukewarm. Almost unnoticeable. It was pulling fine last night too

Submit a ticket let me see what i can do.

On a side note last three loads on a white back ground. Just for shits and giggles i hooked up a hoover vacuum cleaner to the mouth piece on the last load. Thats the bottom right one.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
How are you sure? What does it look like? How does it work?

I, too, may need one, but I don't know hardly anything about it at this point. Hard to know if I need what I don't know about. lol

Remember that line? "we must pass this law to know whats inside"?

Not with us. What you think you dont know you already do. Not everybody but some and what you think you know is what you will never have guessed it.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Remember that line? "we must pass this law to know whats inside"?

Not with us. What you think you dont know you already do. Not everybody but some and what you think you know is what you will never have guessed it.
Okay Plato.... can we get some pics? Pleeeeeease? :D

Top Bottom