Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

OF

It extremely important for you to be 100% right, prove it to everyone, and never back down. I have no idea why and I expect you will disagree, but what is my agenda?

Cool, thanks. Didja notice I backed down on that thread when the maker explained? "Never say never". I also backed off, or came to agreement with most if not all the others. Sorry you missed that.

I don't think you have an agenda. What would it be? Like me, your a made up name in a computer, you don't profit from this good stuff. I'm comfortable with the idea you're doing what you think is right.

Thanks again.

OF
Hardly argumentative like on here with THC. You stated your opinion, VB, their's and done. I see no more questioning of a product you were so skeptical about previously. THAT, may be why it appears that there is an agenda. Profit is not the only reason for having an agenda. I, not as politely as Photorider, believe I was the first one here to publicly question your motives or agenda. Now more members, who were not vocal at that time, are beginning to as well. You have given "far" more leeway to VB's product in regards to critique of materials than you have to THC and W9Tech. Why?

I'd hoped you could see a difference in the response. VB didn't tell me 'you don't know what you're talking about here, I'm the expert and you're not'......... Would you be offended with that? You allowed as it's not possible for me to question a maker on his claims, there's an example and there are others with other makers. When the maker responded with reason and verifiable data I dealt with it. When confronted by what happens here (changing subjects, wild claims, etc) my response is not the same. It's the way I am. I spent too long playing science perhaps. I respond to facts much better than opinion or conjecture.

Please give 'the other kids don't like you, either' a rest? TIA. Let them speak for themselves, be assured I'm getting support as well, both public and private. The private part to me is the most concerning. Why would someone be afraid to say so publicly? Rhetorical question, I have an answer in mind.......

BTW, got any sage advice for the other fellow?

OF

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down
Thanks for the advice, seriously. Do you have the same for G?
OF

Yes, I offered the same exact advice to both of you at the same time. Post #14909. I recommended (not that it matters because I'm not a mod) that you both stop arguing and talking about it until proof or evidence is finally provided.

Now I'll be perfectly honest, I don't always agree with the way G chooses to word things but it's his business and he can run it as he sees fit. What matters to me and most of us is the product, period.
I must say though, I don't see G in other people's threads too often, let alone challenging every claim their company representative makes. When he makes his claims, he makes them in his own threads and usually doesn't bring up any product or company names unless someone else does. I think we have seen a lot worse done to w9tech by certain companies that shall remain namelss. If readers are able to come to a conclusion on what product G is referencing on their own, so be it.

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
Cool, thanks. Didja notice I backed down on that thread when the maker explained? "Never say never". I also backed off, or came to agreement with most if not all the others. Sorry you missed that.

I don't think you have an agenda. What would it be? Like me, your a made up name in a computer, you don't profit from this good stuff. I'm comfortable with the idea you're doing what you think is right.

Thanks again.

OF

I'd hoped you could see a difference in the response. VB didn't tell me 'you don't know what you're talking about here, I'm the expert and you're not'......... Would you be offended with that? You allowed as it's not possible for me to question a maker on his claims, there's an example and there are others with other makers. When the maker responded with reason and verifiable data I dealt with it. When confronted by what happens here (changing subjects, wild claims, etc) my response is not the same. It's the way I am. I spent too long playing science perhaps. I respond to facts much better than opinion or conjecture.

Please give 'the other kids don't like you, either' a rest? TIA. Let them speak for themselves, be assured I'm getting support as well, both public and private. The private part to me is the most concerning. Why would someone be afraid to say so publicly? Rhetorical question, I have an answer in mind.......

BTW, got any sage advice for the other fellow?

OF
I stand corrected and I agree, never say never :) I missed that AMD I am sorry

OF

I must say though, I don't see G in other people's threads too often, let alone challenging every claim their company representative makes.

Neither do you see them going on other threads with anything but perhaps an occasional bit of high praise. I know you don't want me bringing up the rules again (I think you said as much?) but it's covered:

"You can’t post in a thread that’s about another company’s product unless it’s a 100% positive post, and you can’t mention your products at all unless the thread is about a product your company produces."

FWIW I suspect that's why? I think it's a good rule too, don't you? There are others too IMO.

And I don't think you really believe I 'challenge every claim G makes'....even though I think you just said that? You surely don't think that, right?

I stand corrected and I agree, never say never :) I missed that AMD I am sorry

Probably never happened....... Maybe it was two other guys?

Thanks.

OF

Bleed4Me

I LURK
Hey guys. Im having a problem with my Herc hopefully someone can help. But I think it might be the top. I just got a new top in the mail and right off the bat i couldn't get the Herc to fire without removing the bottom insulator. I took it apart several times and it yielded the same result, it just wouldn't fire. It's strange to me because my Herc was just fine until the day my top stopped working and I didn't touch it until I got my new top today. So here is the crazy part, after changing batteries, I put it all back together and the Herc is getting hot as soon as the connection is made from the batteries to the top. The blue light doesn't turn on but it gets HOT!!! I tried to adjust the bottom battery spring plate but I can't figure out what's going on. is it the top? Any ideas?

Thanks

Bleed4Me,
Reactions: keifmaker

tharealmclovin

Anyone know if the Persei KISS cart will fit onto the Omicron V2??? I cannot figure out what would be different. Maybe its just wider. THe threads are the same so it cant be much different.

EDIT: I hit my buddies omicron KISS. Worked just like i wanted. Taste is just about the same as the herc, but it was still clean so time will tell

Last edited:

PhotoRider

Anyone know if the Persei KISS cart will fit onto the Omicron V2??? I cannot figure out what would be different. Maybe its just wider. THe threads are the same so it cant be much different.
Yes, kiss carts fit the omicron v2 and HVD

@OF, I hate being wrong again, probably got filtered - oh there is more than one way to interrupt that last statement :)

Hey guys. Im having a problem with my Herc hopefully someone can help. But I think it might be the top. I just got a new top in the mail and right off the bat i couldn't get the Herc to fire without removing the bottom insulator. I took it apart several times and it yielded the same result, it just wouldn't fire. It's strange to me because my Herc was just fine until the day my top stopped working and I didn't touch it until I got my new top today. So here is the crazy part, after changing batteries, I put it all back together and the Herc is getting hot as soon as the connection is made from the batteries to the top. The blue light doesn't turn on but it gets HOT!!! I tried to adjust the bottom battery spring plate but I can't figure out what's going on. is it the top? Any ideas?

Thanks

Your top should not allow the Hercules to heat if the button is not pressed or on with the light on using the hammer head. If so, some thing is wrong.

Wonder if your Hercules is messed up, blew the first top, then the second. Can you ohm it out with a meter? Maybe the bottom part is shorted. When you initially used it did the light blink on the new top?

Last edited:
PhotoRider,
Reactions: OF

Bleed4Me

I LURK
Yes, kiss carts fit the omicron v2 and HVD

@OF, I hate being wrong again, probably got filtered - oh there is more than one way to interrupt that last statement :)

Your top should not allow the Hercules to heat if the button is not pressed or on with the light on using the hammer head. If so, some thing is wrong.

Wonder if your Hercules is messed up, blew the first top, then the second. Can you ohm it out with a meter? Maybe the bottom part is shorted. When you initially used it did the light blink on the new top?

Thanks for replying PhotoRider. The first top wasn't "blown" per se, the solder connections came undone. This new top worked for half the day today, and then after a battery change it started this. When I initially used it, it seemed to work fine other than that bottom insulator deal. It fires up fine without the bottom insulator. When I screw the new top on, it does it's blinking like normal, and the light will go off and will turn on when you press the button like it would normally. But you can hear the oil sizzle when the button isn't pressed. I can hit it without using the button. Cruise control....

The on thing I did notice was when I take off the top after it's connected, that bottom button under that top where the top of the battery makes it's connection is CRAZY HOT!!!! I can't say I have ever tried to touch it when it was working right so maybe that is they way it supposed to by, but it was hot enough to burn skin...

Last edited:
Bleed4Me,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Cruise control until you get too stoned to unscrew it enough to break the connection. You'll need to watch that ;)

Quetzalcoatl,
Reactions: Bleed4Me

tharealmclovin

Thanks for replying PhotoRider. The first top wasn't "blown" per se, the solder connections came undone. This new top worked for half the day today, and then after a battery change it started this. When I initially used it, it seemed to work fine other than that bottom insulator deal. It fires up fine without the bottom insulator. When I screw the new top on, it does it's blinking like normal, and the light will go off and will turn on when you press the button like it would normally. But you can hear the oil sizzle when the button isn't pressed. I can hit it without using the button. Cruise control....

The on thing I did notice was when I take off the top after it's connected, that bottom button under that top where the top of the battery makes it's connection is CRAZY HOT!!!! I can't say I have ever tried to touch it when it was working right so maybe that is they way it supposed to by, but it was hot enough to burn skin...

sounds to me like you have your spring pushed down a little too tight. I only get really hot batteries when its too tight or I am using my hammer for a long time.

tharealmclovin,
Reactions: Bleed4Me

Bleed4Me

I LURK
sounds to me like you have your spring pushed down a little too tight. I only get really hot batteries when its too tight or I am using my hammer for a long time.

I thought so too. I tightened it up (as tight as it should be) and then backed it off until the batteries were moving and the light on the button would flash from it connecting and then losing connection from the battery movement. I have the stock Persei batts, Efest, and AW's, and I have to adjust the spring a little for all of them because they are all just a little diff sized. I don't get it. But it's firing the cart with the bottom insulator on now! Go figure...

VaporWarehouse

Retailer
Ti grade 2 however is an unalloy. This Ti grade requires a lot more power to reach the same temperatures as a nichrome and Inconel or even a to grade 5. Something a ego can't deliver. That's what sets it apart. That's why anyone running a ego platform can't do it.

G, does this mean the O-phos KISS cart will not get the Ti 2 upgrade? Or do you have something up your sleeve for that? I only ask because the O-phos KISS cart boxes are marked with "ego" on the label.

Anyone know if the Persei KISS cart will fit onto the Omicron V2??? I cannot figure out what would be different.

I know that the 2.0 ohm 3.7v cart works with the Omicron Lite, Omicron, and Persei. There is not a separate cart for each style vape. There is a separate 2.0 ohm 3.7v cart for the O-phos.

tharealmclovin

I know that the 2.0 ohm 3.7v cart works with the Omicron Lite, Omicron, and Persei. There is not a separate cart for each style vape. There is a separate 2.0 ohm 3.7v cart for the O-phos.

thats how I envision it, but when I ordered from w9tech i had to choose which vape I had. I assume I am overthinking it and they will all be the same.

tharealmclovin,
Reactions: OF

PhotoRider

I guess my question should be..WHat is the difference between the Omicron V2 and Persei KISS carts??? WHy did I have to choose?

EDIT: also a long shot but anyone know if these tubes will fit the persei heads???
http://www.gotvapes.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1408
Well all I can think of is a couple things...
One to make sure you don't select a five ohm with a base that can't handle it like the smaller ones Ophos and lite.
Also G stated a while back that the connections are the same between them with the exception of the Ophos which is a hybrid with an ego thread too.

Not too much of a long shot to use a Ego style big battery mod with a KISS cart. Probably the 3.6V 2 ohm version. You probably could run the 5 ohm if its a VMOD which goes to 6V, but not as well. You will need a 501 to 610 adapter which are readily available.

On the top issue, if the light is off and still powers the cart w/o da button pressed its broken

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
@VaporWarehouse we are trying to confirm a few things.

1. To run the Ti Gr2 coils at 3.7v your going to need a serious power supply.

2. Good thing we equipped the ophos and omicron Lite with one.

3. The tricky part is the Ophos and Omicron Lite can handle 1.5 ohms and some change without any issues. Few if none actually in the same form factor can handle this high of a resistance. In fact that is why you see max running at 1.8 and lower. Never around 1.5.

4. The ego format was introduced in 2007 and all it describes is a 650/900/1100 mah battery with the top threads, one on the outer side to accommodate a atomizer or cone and one on the inner side to accommodate a atomizer or cartomizer. Many ego formats originally used a 8.5mm or a 9.2mm diameter cartomizers and or atomizers. The later developments of the ego-w ego-c ego-t just indicates what type of atomizer/cartomizer it's being shipped with. Then came the ce2/3/4/5/6 the t3's and many more. Now the ego battery itself has never changed from the original Pulse Width Modulation system from the 2007 days. What this does is if your fully charged battery is 4.2v but the battery is only putting out 3.7v it will continue to put out a 3.7v until the battery voltage drops bellow 3.7v. Many would like to spin this as a super micron controller that does things but in reality it doesn't all it does it make sure that the cartomizer gets 3.7v no matter what, unless you go into 1.5 ohms that's when the battery can't handle it and poof goes circuit boards.

5. There are two ego threads commonly used. The format is called an ego. We labeled the box ego so that we can tell the difference between that and the omicron lite omicron v2 and Persei that use the same thread style.

6. My engineers to me have confirmed that the ophos and omicron lite can run the Ti Gr2 we have to double check and verify. The wire we are receiving from the manufacturer is in fact a Ti Grade 2. So far two suppliers have given us the same wire. I highly doubt any other ego format can run this as the Omicron and Ophos have upgraded electronics to handle the stress of 1.5 ohm carts since we carry them.

Here is a sample of what's coming. Titanium GR 2 heater with water filtration system.

This is what we do. Innovate.

Next step is even better. Stay tuned.

889ACF71-96FD-411B-A82E-C0CE5CE6BA6E-1451-000001D335B04320_zps2a0b5b35.jpg

Anyone having issues and would like for me to help pm me directly please.

Last edited:
Top Bottom