Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

SlideOrDie

@THC_SCIENTIFIC

Hey boss, just got a notice that my CORE has changed to shipped and I didn't want the order shipped until I had a chance to figure this SR-71 out which I haven't really had a chance to do.

I put a notice in the shipping details not to ship, but it said until the end of whenever it was to be released or until I contacted you guys, but I have been in and out of the hospital a lot this past month and a bit and forgot that I even ordered it because of everything that's been going on here.

I don't think stuff ships out on Sunday's or Holiday's so I was wondering if you could stop it from being shipped. I just read about KISS carts and was going to add a few and an SS kit since I didn't have the chance to hear about them until today and the price of shipping to Canada again for such a small order is a bit ridiculous.

Is there any way this can be done?

Thank you.

vape4health

I have noticed a couple times I get no light but figured I just wasn't pushing it or whatever but now I been paying attention, when it don't light pushing harder doesn't help. It could be starting to happen more frequently, is this a sign of doom. Should I just cave and order a second.

nao12000

W9 Tech Rep
Company Rep
@THC_SCIENTIFIC

Hey boss, just got a notice that my CORE has changed to shipped and I didn't want the order shipped until I had a chance to figure this SR-71 out which I haven't really had a chance to do.

I put a notice in the shipping details not to ship, but it said until the end of whenever it was to be released or until I contacted you guys, but I have been in and out of the hospital a lot this past month and a bit and forgot that I even ordered it because of everything that's been going on here.

I don't think stuff ships out on Sunday's or Holiday's so I was wondering if you could stop it from being shipped. I just read about KISS carts and was going to add a few and an SS kit since I didn't have the chance to hear about them until today and the price of shipping to Canada again for such a small order is a bit ridiculous.

Is there any way this can be done?

Thank you.
I pulled the Canadian order that was processed today. Please call into the office so that we can figure out what else you would like and/or what you want to do with the core.

Thanks
Naomi
818-849-6133

SlideOrDie

I pulled the Canadian order that was processed today. Please call into the office so that we can figure out what else you would like and/or what you want to do with the core.

Thanks
Naomi
818-849-6133

Thank you for the speedy reply, Naomi. I responded to your PM as well as tried to call the office, but I guess I missed you by a couple mins since it went to voice mail.

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I have noticed a couple times I get no light but figured I just wasn't pushing it or whatever but now I been paying attention, when it don't light pushing harder doesn't help. It could be starting to happen more frequently, is this a sign of doom. Should I just cave and order a second.
Thats the issue ive been dealing with for a month or so...originally happened very infrequently, but it seems the more i use it, the more im trying to sneak heat of nothing because i didnt look at the button...i thought about ordering another one, but ultimately decided to just wait it out...

Seems like the solved the issue, IIRC...@THC scientific any progress or ETA when new tops will be available?

Caligula

Maximus
Thats the issue ive been dealing with for a month or so...originally happened very infrequently, but it seems the more i use it, the more im trying to sneak heat of nothing because i didnt look at the button...i thought about ordering another one, but ultimately decided to just wait it out...

Seems like the solved the issue, IIRC...@THC scientific any progress or ETA when new tops will be available?

Sadly this is starting up here as well. Got my top replaced just a few weeks ago too. Hopefully it didn't get worse. It's only happened a few times so far.

Hedonismbot

Sadly this is starting up here as well. Got my top replaced just a few weeks ago too. Hopefully it didn't get worse. It's only happened a few times so far.

Same here. I got my top replaced when I got my SR71. Now recently it will occasionally not fire up when the button is pressed.

Hedonismbot,

OF

Same here. I got my top replaced when I got my SR71. Now recently it will occasionally not fire up when the button is pressed.

I too get this with my replacement top. Maybe one time in 5 or 6? No big deal, although it does get me to check for the light which was never an issue before.

I'd assumed it was a switch issue with my switch (as opposed to an electronics or other contact issue), but if it's this common it's probably something that needs addressing.

G, I assume you have plenty of examples of this? Did you want mine? As I said, otherwise I'm not thinking of replacing it as long as it lights the next time. It's easy enough to live with.

OF

Noize23

Hi Gys i ordered on 08.11.2013 with paypall some things in the w9tech store.
Now the orderstatus say:"this order is marked as fulfillment"
What does that mean ?
I wrote to the W9tech support, but unfortunately i get no answer :(
I hope all is ok ....

Thx forward

Noize

Noize23,

nao12000

W9 Tech Rep
Company Rep
Hi Gys i ordered on 08.11.2013 with paypall some things in the w9tech store.
Now the orderstatus say:"this order is marked as fulfillment"
What does that mean ?
I wrote to the W9tech support, but unfortunately i get no answer :(
I hope all is ok ....

Thx forward

Noize
Can you please call in 818-849-6133?

Thanks
Naomi

Top Bottom