Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Best of luck with that Bob, warm clothing maybe :)

i know, the forecast has been dropping the last few days.
thankfully it looks like it'll be 74-80 deg. during the 2pm-6pm window which,
as a long time NW i know is when to plan boating parties regardless of forecast,
for the same reason. when i planned this it was supposed to be 85. it'll be just enough
with maybe less getting in the water. thankfully my inflatable is almost a boat, i.e. has solid floor, serious materials, can carry motor easily (no pool toys here!); so staying dry is pretty easy.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Guys I have also co firmed when using oil to buffer the heat this thing turns into a sr-74. A step above anything else we tested, it's just crazy that it's able to do both, but at the same time that's just whole other beast.

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
Guys I have also co firmed when using oil to buffer the heat this thing turns into a sr-74. A step above anything else we tested, it's just crazy that it's able to do both, but at the same time that's just whole other beast.
You are just driving us crazy now with this info and waiting patiently :D

On torches - I stick with Vector Nitro's. If it ever goes bad - 100% warranty, no question, no receipt, 2 week fix time (had my Volt fixed when I spilt ISO on it and the seals dried out)

Bob - best a luck with rigid floor on da river :) My Zodiac has never seen a river :) Limbs scare me :D

OF

Hah - I'm jealous because I ordered the one on the left over a month ago and it still hasn't arrived. I like the look of the the one on the right, too.

Not to mention those little guys are three bucks each shipped. I've got several of them spread all over around here....they're useful way past cart loading. IMO ideal for Vapman, for instance. Even does a fair job lighting candles....there's one in the kitchen, too.

OF

tsc.v8

Not to mention those little guys are three bucks each shipped. I've got several of them spread all over around here....they're useful way past cart loading. IMO ideal for Vapman, for instance. Even does a fair job lighting candles....there's one in the kitchen, too.

OF

Will you divulge where the torch on the left can be bought for $3? I ordered it for $24! If I can get Google Wallet to cancel "the never ending order" that still says my payment is processing, maybe I can avoid paying the inflated price.

tsc.v8,

OF

tsc.v8

therealmclovin:

"im geting errors when i click that"

the page is down right now

(sorry I posted back-to-back)

Thanks for the tip, OF!

I'm becoming frustrated again - an embarrassingly large portion of the time I can't get a decent hit (I've been at it over a month). Is this normal? I was wondering if anyone has managed to reach the level where they can use the Persei as their primary device for daily medication administration. I'm assuming yes, but I'd prefer to know for sure because it would encourage me. I guess I'm thinking "Hey, if I can't figure it out, who could?" (lol) I hope to be proven wrong again.

tsc.v8,
Reactions: OF

givemesome

HELP :( I have a persei and its fully charged and blue light but no heat to the carts. Doesnt get hot with 3.7 batt and 1.5 cart.. doesn't heat with two 18350s and 5.0 cart :( single or double head... is it the carts?

givemesome,

exit

just a little bit more guys just a bit more.

I have an 8th of wax set aside for the day it arrives...... bring it on!!! PS is it picky about what screens fit in to do the wax+bud thing? I have lots of NO2 screens around. Just wanna make sure I don't need anything extra to go all out on day 1.

I have a couple of these, they're okay, they're no Bonjour or Vector though :D

exit,

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
HELP :( I have a persei and its fully charged and blue light but no heat to the carts. Doesnt get hot with 3.7 batt and 1.5 cart.. doesn't heat with two 18350s and 5.0 cart :( single or double head... is it the carts?
is the socket clean? no melted wax from a cart or? if you have a voltmeter check the power at the socket.
If tried both tops and no dice... if there is power at the socket the carts are dead, but its hard to believe all of them.

yes Vector just came out with a MINITRO - Travel size (right?) Nitro

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Thanks for the tip, OF!

I'm becoming frustrated again - an embarrassingly large portion of the time I can't get a decent hit (I've been at it over a month). I was wondering if anyone has managed to reach a level where they can use the Persei as their primary device for daily medication administration? I'm assuming yes, but I'd prefer to know for sure because it would encourage me. I guess I'm thinking "Hey, if I can't figure it out, who could?" (lol)
I use my PERSEI every day: carts, cartomizers, HERCULES, BENDER.
This thing is very powerful.
I hate to hear about others with difficulties!

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Thanks for the tip, OF!

I'm becoming frustrated again - an embarrassingly large portion of the time I can't get a decent hit (I've been at it over a month). Is this normal? I was wondering if anyone has managed to reach the level where they can use the Persei as their primary device for daily medication administration. I'm assuming yes, but I'd prefer to know for sure because it would encourage me. I guess I'm thinking "Hey, if I can't figure it out, who could?" (lol) I hope to be proven wrong again.

I have thought about your problem, quick question are you allowing time between hits? Is all your oils melted down? are you storing it on its side? How much is in it now? there is about a .2-.3 buffer that is needed to be maintained.

givemesome

is the socket clean? no melted wax from a cart or? if you have a voltmeter check the power at the socket.
If tried both tops and no dice... if there is power at the socket the carts are dead, but its hard to believe all of them.

yes Vector just came out with a MINITRO - Travel size (right?) Nitro
I

its fully clean... 3 carts not working

givemesome,

exit

Thanks for the tip, OF!

I had enough trouble the first month or 2 i used it that I actually got pissed at it and stopped using it for a little while until I realized it was all my fault

Bought an O-PHOS which really taught me how to hit an Omicron. That helped a lot honestly. Got good at 2.4's and then went back to the Persei. Then never really went back to the OPHOS except for super stealth.

I have a ton of dead leaky carts. You just gotta sacrifice some of em to learn! But you can learn and when you finally get the hang of it all your carts will hit wonderfully

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
3.7 battery with 1.5 ohm cart no heat

Hmm where did you buy this? was it ever working? You also tried the double top and that also does not fire the 1.5 ohm? how many 1.5 ohm carts do you have? do you have a 5.0 ohm? can you try 3.7v with 5.0 ohm cart see if the cart warms up?

Top Bottom