Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

StepInToSpace

We will please contact us on our ticket system.
Will do. Cool!

Tested out double cart with 2 3ohm cartridges at 7.4V and 6V. I did short bursts because I was afraid of killing a cartridge. It worked beautifully. Tried them separate while on the double barrel and together and all worked without a problem.

StepInToSpace,

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
Got my Black Persei from PV today. Batteries are charging. Blue one in now (first two no problem) and is showing green and flashing red at the same time.
Is that normal? An issue?

Approaching filling the 4 ohm carts with some trepidation. Esp. if there is a problem with the blue battery. Have some 5 ohms on the way.

The Delta9 website doesn't give much information on the Cr123A batteries, brand, mAh, etc.
Anybody know if the Tenergy RCR123A 3.0V LIFePO4 batteries work (like the kind that are apparently used in the Revolution)?

No serial number that I could find.

Sinclue,

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
I am also wondering...

Will these batteries work, they appear to have the same specs as the ones on your website.

Tenergy Li-Ion RCR123A 3.0V 900mAh Rechargeable http://www.tenergy.com/RCR123A-3-0V-900mAh-LiIon-Rechargeable-Battery

Thanks!
A more complete description here: http://www.all-battery.com/rcr123a30v900mahrechargeableli-ionbattery.aspx
and the green label one. Note it doesn't have the protection cut off in description.
http://www.all-battery.com/rcr123a30v750mahlifepo4rechargeablebattery.aspx
There might be a problem with this one shutting off on you. On the other hand I notice the 750 mAh piece is also rated for 750 mA max current draw. LOL, well it's pushing more then that.
;)

Pipes,

SlideOrDie

THC SCIENTIFIC is Delta9 sending PlanetVape all different kinds of replacement batteries?

If so, I'll just wait for them to begin stocking them.

SlideOrDie,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
I can confirm this. I just tried 2 2.4 ohm carts on the 18650, and got a blink and thats it. 2 4 ohm carts work fine with the 18350's. Along with a single 2.4 cart works fine on the double top w/18350.

We have traced down the problem to being a bad 18650, please submit a ticket and include this message also.

We will send you a new trustfire 18650. The blue batteries circuit board can not supply enough current.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Got my Black Persei from PV today. Batteries are charging. Blue one in now (first two no problem) and is showing green and flashing red at the same time.
Is that normal? An issue?

Approaching filling the 4 ohm carts with some trepidation. Esp. if there is a problem with the blue battery. Have some 5 ohms on the way.

The Delta9 website doesn't give much information on the Cr123A batteries, brand, mAh, etc.
Anybody know if the Tenergy RCR123A 3.0V LIFePO4 batteries work (like the kind that are apparently used in the Revolution)?

No serial number that I could find.

Green/red flash is charged up ready to go.

the cr123a is 3.0v 800 mah batteries.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
THC SCIENTIFIC is Delta9 sending PlanetVape all different kinds of replacement batteries?

If so, I'll just wait for them to begin stocking them.

Not sure what Planet Vape will stock but we will have a variety.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

kingcrimson

So ive put about .8 through my one working 4 ohm cart. It works like a champ at 7.4v which is mainly the config I prefer. I meter 6 or so seconds max button pushes if im feeling risky - never enough to make the cart to hot to touch but close. Ive reloaded it and despite a persistant but minor clog ive had no problems with it whatsoever. Anyone who is leary about the 4 ohms, just be careful and you should be fine.

kingcrimson,

SlideOrDie

We have traced down the problem to being a bad 18650, please submit a ticket and include this message also.

We will send you a new trustfire 18650. The blue batteries circuit board can not supply enough current.

Should I tell PlanetVape about this? Seeing as they already sent me out a replacement double top and it's a battery problem, which they don't carry, what should I do?

SlideOrDie,
So ive put about .8 through my one working 4 ohm cart. It works like a champ at 7.4v which is mainly the config I prefer. I meter 6 or so seconds max button pushes if im feeling risky - never enough to make the cart to hot to touch but close. Ive reloaded it and despite a persistant but minor clog ive had no problems with it whatsoever. Anyone who is leary about the 4 ohms, just be careful and you should be fine.
+1. Also, careful with fully charged batteries.

havealight101,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Should I tell PlanetVape about this? Seeing as they already sent me out a replacement double top and it's a battery problem, which they don't carry, what should I do?

Possible to send the top back? and when you do let me know and i will ship out the better battery soon as planet vape receives it. Plus ill include a free cartridge to cover the cost of the shipment back to planet vape.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

SlideOrDie

Possible to send the top back? and when you do let me know and i will ship out the better battery soon as planet vape receives it. Plus ill include a free cartridge to cover the cost of the shipment back to planet vape.

I just spoke with them via their live chat system and if the replacement top doesn't work they wanted me to let them know. They said they were getting IMR batteries in a couple weeks and couldn't help until then.

I don't want to ask for more than I deserve but would it be possible to get 2 5ohm carts with the battery? PlanetVape didn't have enough stock to send with my replacement top.

I'd be up for sending it back, and if we could make the 2 carts happen I'd be happy :)

SlideOrDie,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I just spoke with them via their live chat system and if the replacement top doesn't work they wanted me to let them know. They said they were getting IMR batteries in a couple weeks and couldn't help until then.

I don't want to ask for more than I deserve but would it be possible to get 2 5ohm carts with the battery? PlanetVape didn't have enough stock to send with my replacement top.

I'd be up for sending it back, and if we could make the 2 carts happen I'd be happy :)

Check the top, if it does not work, send it back once they inform us they got it back we will take care of your issue.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

druminfected

Need your order number please.

Geez... I posted the Order number like you asked and said I was going to reorder and did this morning so it would ship on weds. I woke up and didn't see a email that it was shipped and looked at the order and I seen BOTH my orders are canceled old and new. :( I even made a support ticket just as a reminder, right after I reordered, saying to cancel the order #1931. Really wanted to get these new carts/batteries this week.

Going to order it again. Is there any other faster shipping options?

druminfected,

SlideOrDie

Check the top, if it does not work, send it back once they inform us they got it back we will take care of your issue.

I can send my double top back tomorrow to them so we can get the ball rolling faster since this is not an isolated issue?

Let me know please :)

SlideOrDie,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Geez... I posted the Order number like you asked and said I was going to reorder and did this morning so it would ship on weds. I woke up and didn't see a email that it was shipped and looked at the order and I seen BOTH my orders are canceled old and new. :( I even made a support ticket just as a reminder, right after I reordered, saying to cancel the order #1931. Really wanted to get these new carts/batteries this week.

Going to order it again. Is there any other faster shipping options?

sorry about that boss, our guy canceled your new order by mistake, and at that time your old order was already canceled.

Order it again, let me know personally what state you in and we will see about you getting them super duper fast.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I can send my double top back tomorrow to them so we can get the ball rolling faster since this is not an isolated issue?

Let me know please :)

Just test it to make sure and send it off please.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

SlideOrDie

Just test it to make sure and send it off please.

Yes sir, would you like me to create a ticket regarding this conversation we're having?

Should I tell them about this conversation as well so they can let you know when they receive the top?

SlideOrDie,
Top Bottom