Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

druminfected

sorry about that boss, our guy canceled your new order by mistake, and at that time your old order was already canceled.

Order it again, let me know personally what state you in and we will see about you getting them super duper fast.

Ok, I sent a message where I live via the conversation thing on FC, so peep ur Inbox I think.

druminfected,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Yes sir, would you like me to create a ticket regarding this conversation we're having?

Should I tell them about this conversation as well so they can let you know when they receive the top?

Let them know and they will contact me, also start a ticket on delta9v site about your battery issue and say G said we can exchange the battery.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

SlideOrDie

Let them know and they will contact me, also start a ticket on delta9v site about your battery issue and say G said we can exchange the battery.

Will do, I'll talk to them tomorrow.

Am I able to get the couple 5ohm carts shipped with the battery for when my top gets back to PV then? Should I add a note about that in the ticket?

SlideOrDie,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Will do, I'll talk to them tomorrow.

Am I able to get the couple 5ohm carts shipped with the battery for when my top gets back to PV then? Should I add a note about that in the ticket?

Add that in the not.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

kuz

Do you have the blue battery? or trust fire?

Both. When I ordered the Persei that is what I got.

Why did you sell me the big blue battery?

I bought the persei from Planet Vape, it came with two battery combinations. I added the 2.4 ohm carts to my purchase so I could have something compatible with the big blue battery.

kuz,
I can confirm this. I just tried 2 2.4 ohm carts on the 18650, and got a blink and thats it. 2 4 ohm carts work fine with the 18350's. Along with a single 2.4 cart works fine on the double top w/18650.

Sorry, had to repost to fix an error... Don't put 2.4's on 18350's.(7.4v)

havealight101,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Both. When I ordered the Persei that is what I got.

Why did you sell me the big blue battery?

I bought the persei from Planet Vape, it came with two battery combinations. I added the 2.4 ohm carts to my purchase so I could have something compatible with the big blue battery.

There is a limited amount of sets that have the blue battery and we will fix this issue, please start a ticket, and show us proof of where you bought the device, we will replace the battery for you.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
There is a limited amount of sets that have the blue battery and we will fix this issue, please start a ticket, and show us proof of where you bought the device, we will replace the battery for you.

This thread moves pretty fast. I completely missed anything about the blue battery being a problem. Just received my Persei from PV today with blue battery. Should I be getting a different battery?

Sinclue,

druminfected

This thread moves pretty fast. I completely missed anything about the blue battery being a problem. Just received my Persei from PV today with blue battery. Should I be getting a different battery?

I've been following this thread since the start and I never heard of any blue battery problem. I think kuz, was just asking why the blue battery came with the persei, since it's not for really for 4ohm carts, and mostly or 2.4 & 1.5 ohm's if I'm not mistaken.

UPDATE: guess there is an issue with some of them. (goes to check his own blue battery)

druminfected,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
ditto. @ THC also want to apologize for my over-reaction to your form response to "send in my defective equipment" when i reported a broken glass dabber today. was irritated, but not justified in level of offense taken. i will eat the dabber, but do i need my blue battery replaced?

Bob Loblaw,

SlideOrDie

Yes note, and you are welcome, I am here to answer questions.

I created the ticket as you asked (#381780) and emailed PlanetVape to update them about the problem and told them to contact you when they receive my extra top.

Now I guess I just have to wait?

Thank again G!

SlideOrDie,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
guys we are seeing that the blue batteries are not up to par, if yours is not working we will replace it. To check and see if it is not working use 2 x 2.4 ohm carts on 3.7v, if the button flashes once and wont turn on, then that means that battery is pos, and let me know i will replace it.

We went with a 18650 trustfire battery which is better, but already had a few units out before we can switch them out.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
on a positive note, i just tried the 5 ohm cart at 7.4 and man does it rip!! doesn't overcook and dry so i have to tap on and off every 2 secs. holds out for 6-7 secs, then i take a beat hit again and hold on for dear life

Bob Loblaw,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
on a positive note, i just tried the 5 ohm cart at 7.4 and man does it rip!! doesn't overcook and dry so i have to tap on and off every 2 secs. holds out for 6-7 secs, then i take a beat hit again and hold on for dear life

:tup:

You are welcome.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

druminfected

guys we are seeing that the blue batteries are not up to par, if yours is not working we will replace it. To check and see if it is not working use 2 x 2.4 ohm carts on 3.7v, if the button flashes once and wont turn on, then that means that battery is pos, and let me know i will replace it.

We went with a 18650 trustfire battery which is better, but already had a few units out before we can switch them out.

lol poop! I got a bad blue battery as well. Can you please peep your converstation once again, to see what to do about this with my other issue. hopefully get that combined with my shipping so you don't have to pay for more shipping fees.

druminfected,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
lol poop! I got a bad blue battery as well. Can you please peep your converstation once again, to see what to do about this with my other issue. hopefully get that combined with my shipping so you don't have to pay for more shipping fees.

Ya well check your order again. I updated it.

druminfected

Ya well check your order again. I updated it.

I guess THC has a new product out that can read your mind via 10ohm ESP cartridges!?! Best customer service ever and I'm truly a W-9 member for life! Thanks again THC, and for this permagrin I have now. :D

druminfected,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I guess THC has a new product out that can read your mind via 10ohm ESP cartridges!?! Best customer service ever and I'm truly a W-9 member for life! Thanks again THC, and for this permagrin I have now. :D

Hey i did not earn that signature of mine by sitting on my ass and sleeping and waiting 5 days to answer clients.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

SlideOrDie

@ THC SCIENTIFIC

Would you like me to update you once I hear back from PlanetVape regarding my issues? (ticket #381780)

Thanks

SlideOrDie,

druminfected

Hey i did not earn that signature of mine by sitting on my ass and sleeping and waiting 5 days to answer clients.

Exactly, you don't get to where you are today by just sitting on ur ass and taking your time to respond to people with question needing answers. Hard work and determination will get you to achieve your goals, instead of talking about, " I should do this or that" change the "Should" to "will" and you will go far!

I've waited a week once for some business's/companies to get any kind of respond back to you. You can kinda tell what companies are trying to just squeeze every cent out of you they can, and which ones actually care about making the customer happy. Kinda amazing you can help people our WHILE you make/test/market/PR/etc. all these awesome products. You didn't just make the omicron and stop there and jump ship, THC made so many original awesome products please thank your whole team for the awesome work. I would never have even thought of this kind of technology existing 10 years ago, and technology will be a definite timestamp of our technology evolving for getting medicated.

Just wanted to give my :2c: about it all.

Live Long & Vapor!

druminfected,

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right

Any other way to check the blue battery? Don't have 2.4 ohm carts.

Sinclue,
Top Bottom