Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

DubCRider

Yeah, SBM tried his best to finally make the transfer, wanna guess who screwed up and left the flask at home? I'll let ya guess first, if you need a clue I can give you one. Not to worry, gives us another chance to meet again. Fun guy, you know. Thanks again for it, I took a sniff and tasted a drop on my finger.....serious indeed. Looking forward to it, under carefully controlled conditions of course?

I gave double-shots to a couple buddies later that night, I haven't heard from them since!

If the misses ever allows me to tour the garden with you I'll hand deliver it for you!

DubCRider,
Reactions: Sinclue

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
I gave double-shots to a couple buddies later that night, I haven't heard from them since!

If the misses ever allows me to tour the garden with you I'll hand deliver it for you!

Well if you do get it to OF then make sure he has 911 on speed dial. I tried it last night and man oh man put me out and i can drink.

Going back on the Persei bubbler manufacturing starts next friday.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: OF

OF

Well if you do get it to OF then make sure he has 911 on speed dial. I tried it last night and man oh man put me out and i can drink.

Rest assured he's holding some for me, he's much to smart to try a fast one. We have an agreement you see. I mean he's fast and all, but......

OF

DubCRider

Rest assured he's holding some for me, he's much to smart to try a fast one. We have an agreement you see. I mean he's fast and all, but......

OF

I doubt those two want any more, still haven't heard from them...

The canteen I have is enough to put an elephant down. It's not a breakfast drink, that's for sure!

DubCRider,
just looked at the persei bubbler and realized that i already have one. Everyone tells me im dumb for using a bubbler on a vaporizer because im losing THC but it cools the vapor down for my pussy lungs and makes vapor beautifully
blaze-glass-11-arm-reinforced-tree-perc-precooler.html

David Nevers,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
just looked at the persei bubbler and realized that i already have one. Everyone tells me im dumb for using a bubbler on a vaporizer because im losing THC but it cools the vapor down for my pussy lungs and makes vapor beautifully
blaze-glass-11-arm-reinforced-tree-perc-precooler.html

The picture does not work can you please post it again?

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Vitolo

Fully Melted

It's OK to enjoy your medicine.
no mouth water at all

How do you avoid sucking up the water if the "tubes" of the tree perc are submerged? Or is there a modification to the A/C I'm not seeing? I have the same tree perc A/C but it can't work like yours, the water would be sucked up by drawing on the part where a bowl usually goes and it wouldn't "bubble"... I was wondering if you could explain how yours works?

I'd appreciate it as I'm old and sometimes overlook the obvious. ;-)

Fully Melted,
How do you avoid sucking up the water if the "tubes" of the tree perc are submerged? Or is there a modification to the A/C I'm not seeing? I have the same tree perc A/C but it can't work like yours, the water would be sucked up by drawing on the part where a bowl usually goes and it wouldn't "bubble"... I was wondering if you could explain how yours works?

I've experimented with my breathing techniques to a point where dabbing it really fast can work or just building the vapor all up in the precooler and then releasing the Persei from the precooler and pausing your breathing at the same time so you don't get a lot of splash and then once Persei is fully released from the precooler you inhale. Both techniques work great for me

JoeKickass

I'm not sure but I think he's filling it with less water so that even though it is sucked up it doesn't flood or splash in your mouth. It just sucks into the arms and bubbles inside the arm, like a reverse showerhead.

For all the times I want to ask an ETA and keep it inside...
I know why you do it, but I don't know how you do it... Keep it up, and with a :). Something I'm still learning.

havealight101,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

Fully Melted

It's OK to enjoy your medicine.
Sounds good David, I didn't realize you release the seal of the Persei to release the vacuum. Necessity IS the mother of invention. It makes sense now. (and creates a few ideas as well) Thanks :)

Fully Melted,

tharealmclovin

I'll stick to my medicali tube instead of
Sucking on an AC. But to each his own. I personally don't think it's percolating like its supposed to but I'm not gonna try it.

Porquiplane

Look Into My Eyes
Your right TRM. Percs are supposed to be a closed system. It works by splitting the air/bubbles up in different ways and patterns using pressure. Having inward pressure on a closed system makes it a straw. A tree perc may bubble and fizzle when pressure is used inwardly, but only at low water levels. However, it isnt Actually filtering it. Air will always take the path of least resistance. So just how it was held in that picture, one or two slits on the tree may allow alittle some of the vapor through. However that isnt filtering. And may fizzle and bubble. And if you check the wording, when vapor "fills it". well the upper chamber will never fill by itself, unless there a leak in the system (i.e. exposed slit). Try blowing the male joint (no pun) end and see what happens. Will bubble right up to the top. Set it on a table flat and all slits covered by water. In a correct system.

And for all intents and purposes, David Goldstein FTW.

G must be having a great day. He said testing starts this week, so sure as shit hes having a grand ol' time.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Well i have been doing testing this weekend to make sure i get 3 full bowls on a single charge and its being backed up by most testing, most i have gotten out of a single charge is 3.5 bowls.

Pre orders going up this Friday for them and we will be limited on them, shipping should be around 3-5 weeks from now.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Porquiplane

Look Into My Eyes
Ok, so 3 bowls on what device? Preorder for what? Universe, plan b (aka The destroyer of galaxies, aka Ultimata), or Hercules cart?

Porquiplane,
Top Bottom