Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
so do you need the hammer for the glass bowl attachment???? Persei only?

The Glass Herb chamber will have a Hammer included with it.

Ok, so 3 bowls on what device? Preorder for what? Universe, plan b (aka The destroyer of galaxies, aka Ultimata), or Hercules cart?

The Glass herb chamber will be on pre order this friday. 3 Bowls on 7.4v Persei.

And also the Glass herb chamber is now called The Bender.

Fully Melted

It's OK to enjoy your medicine.
tltrN.jpg

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I think what they were asking is will you need the Hammer top, or can you use the Persei top with the "bender"

jambandphan03,

Bart

Hey g
If my order comes pony express do I still have to be here to sign for it.
Quad coil still kickin. Can't wait for some of these new toys. Keep em comin

Bart,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Hey g
If my order comes pony express do I still have to be here to sign for it.
Quad coil still kickin. Can't wait for some of these new toys. Keep em comin

ya for now everything is signature required. If your not there you can always go to the post office and pick it up.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down
The Glass Herb chamber will have a Hammer included with it.

The Glass herb chamber will be on pre order this friday. 3 Bowls on 7.4v Persei.

And also the Glass herb chamber is now called The Bender.

Hey G, will The Bender work on the HVD v2's? If so, I just may be preordering on Friday!

kindbeats,

kl0n0pin

I'm in the same boat too. Great taste for the first few hits on a new cart, then this nasty taste comes from it and just can't get rid of it. Spent a lot of money and wasted a lot of oil so far... enough to buy another portable vape. I have a super sensitive palate though so that may attribute to issues but filling up a cart with .5 grams of oil that costs $80/gram only to have it taste bad after a few hits really puts me off. I've decided to vape herb on the go now that I have a Pax and just use my nail and dome at home for some dabbing action. Hopefully hercules will fix this issue. going to give it a shot, but it will be my last shot after the money wasted on the 750 hammer kit, which came up disappointingly short (I don't even use it anymore after a few days of trying). If the hercules comes up short too then I'll sell my units and move on.

Yeah I hate my Persei because it seems to make good wax taste like crap. I was hoping the nail cart might be the cure but have heard nothing about it lately. I would buy the hammer but I dont like the idea of just throwing more money at the problem.

kl0n0pin,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Yeah I hate my Persei because it seems to make good wax taste like crap. I was hoping the nail cart might be the cure but have heard nothing about it lately. I would buy the hammer but I dont like the idea of just throwing more money at the problem.

We understand that and are working on the Hercules cart, this should fix all issues with current carts. Also the 1701's

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Vitolo

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Nice! Any info on ohms or voltage it's gonna run at?? Can't wait for massive and at the same time flavorful vapor

currently for oil the hercs set up 7.4v on Persei only. Working on 3.7v oil version for Omicron. Hard to tell until we have all samples done takes time.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Your right TRM. Percs are supposed to be a closed system. It works by splitting the air/bubbles up in different ways and patterns using pressure. Having inward pressure on a closed system makes it a straw. A tree perc may bubble and fizzle when pressure is used inwardly, but only at low water levels. However, it isnt Actually filtering it. Air will always take the path of least resistance. So just how it was held in that picture, one or two slits on the tree may allow alittle some of the vapor through. However that isnt filtering. And may fizzle and bubble. And if you check the wording, when vapor "fills it". well the upper chamber will never fill by itself, unless there a leak in the system (i.e. exposed slit). Try blowing the male joint (no pun) end and see what happens. Will bubble right up to the top. Set it on a table flat and all slits covered by water. In a correct system.

And for all intents and purposes, David Goldstein FTW.

G must be having a great day. He said testing starts this week, so sure as shit hes having a grand ol' time.
i did notice that air will always take the least resistant path so i used more water (i also have my tree percs flat most of the time just not in the pic) and found that it allows the vapor to at least be noticeably cooler for my lungs. Im not really trying to filter my THC more with the percs because vapor is kind of already filtered.

David Nevers,

Porquiplane

Look Into My Eyes
Of course. There may be way of doing it so it works. But you sacrifice a good portion of effiency doing so. If it works, enjoy it. However there are more effective way of doing so. A j hook and a wider "plug" alongside the a/c would be much more effective.

OF

Coupon code is The Bender

100pcs only.

Stick to the facts, that's only 99 pieces available....

I mean with all this foreplay going on you don't expect a guy to hold out long now do you?

OF

Edit: One other thought, "the Bender" is kind of a strange name. Isn't the excuse one often gets in response to 'why did you get that new tattoo?'? OF

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
Stick to the facts, that's only 99 pieces available....

I mean with all this foreplay going on you don't expect a guy to hold out long now do you?

OF

I think you mean 98...although I hate the idea of having to slep out to the PO since they don't leave them do they?

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
You will not be disappointed guys this thing rips if you get it down to a science, but be careful with the hammer top.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Vitolo
Top Bottom