Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

Bart

How could you forget me. For that I deserve an (add to cart) button. I gotta have it

Bart,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Does it have any warm up time or is it instant like the current carts?

How's the vapor density? Different power options like the current carts?

Hmmm Joe if i tell you the specifics youll get it man, your to smart for this haha. Ill let the information out once we finalize it and file patent paperwork.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

JoeKickass

Hmmm Joe if i tell you the specifics youll get it man, your to smart for this haha. Ill let the information out once we finalize it and file patent paperwork.

Yeah no worries I know the drill, do you already have patents on your stuff or is this going to be your big first patent?

JoeKickass,

DubCRider

I did a .5 fill and no clogs or hold-ups to speak of. I'm gonna keep my eye on this idea but it looks promising.

DubCRider,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
ok so here is the final production options for the Iris top.

3.0v-7.4v ( OF asked for 3.0v )
LCD display can show ohms, amps, volts, battery life ( in volts ), low battery warning, you can turn the display light on/off, and also error code if your cart is bad.

ok so here is the finale production options for the Iris top.

3.0v-7.4v ( OF asked for 3.0v )
LCD display can show ohms, amps, volts, battery life ( in volts ), low battery warning, you can turn the display light on/off, and also error code if your cart is bad.
Is the on/off switch normal, or like the hammer top?

havealight101,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
That just turns the light off if you want to vape in total darkness. Not the 5 click on/off that just turns the unit on or off completely.
good about on/off for display and wide voltage range. i think he is asking if you have to hold down the button or if it will be on/off for power like the hammer top. all the rest sounds excellent

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
good about on/off for display and wide voltage range. i think he is asking if you have to hold down the button or if it will be on/off for power like the hammer top. all the rest sounds excellent

Ok got it, yes you have to hold the power button to use it, orange light means its cooking, and you can turn it on off with the 5 clicks if you want to store it.

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
i got my double tips in the mail. what a world of difference!! as one of those whose lips just are two damn thin to use the double top w/out them and as someone who was screamin' for these i am damn impressed. fyi, you don't just get one, you get like 10. soft rubber. a little extra wide so they slide on easy, but pulled air tight w/ two different draw carts. could hear them both sucking air thru. am a very happy camper.

also, anyone else notice the other new products getting listed? (no add to cart yet, but soon :tup:)

Iris and the shorty Persei pack! it's certainly gonna be a new tech summer!

Zingbuddah

Vaporologist
i got my double tips in the mail. what a world of difference!! as one of those whose lips just are two damn thin to use the double top w/out them and as someone who was screamin' for these i am damn impressed. fyi, you don't just get one, you get like 10. soft rubber. a little extra wide so they slide on easy, but pulled air tight w/ two different draw carts. could hear them both sucking air thru. am a very happy camper.

also, anyone else notice the other new products getting listed? (no add to cart yet, but soon :tup:)

Come on bob....you know the deal....YouTube video or it didn't happen..

-Z

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer

Yes Yes many more to be listed later

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist

will order some today!

I'm new.. and high a lot.. it's the Persei, I have a weakness for it!

I'm actually getting a little lost between Omicron and Persei, I loiter the Omi thread out of habit but use the Persei mostly! Can some kind person catch a feeble minded fellow up?

There are things I remember by function and now things have names.. The hammer is the Nail cart? This is something you use with a pipe or bubbler and is not a contained unit? Was there a cart that was going to be a load and hit?

Is a pass-through for the Persei available yet?

What thing shows voltages, et all including bad carts, is that the Iris or the tester or something I've yet to hear of?

What's the baseball bat sized Persei for? I know extra battery is that longer life or yet more voltage and is it required to drive/power any of the current or future attachments?

Hitting through a water pipe looks like fun.. I lack the attachments on any of my pipes (all glass/glass 18mm) is the uh.. thing you put the oil on (nail?) and the glass dome, etc for sale somewhere too? If all I have is a 18mm down-stem and a credit card, where do I start and what parts do I need?

Thanks!!

Indy.

Indicana_Jones,

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down
The hammer is the Nail cart? This is something you use with a pipe or bubbler and is not a contained unit? Was there a cart that was going to be a load and hit?

No, The Hammer is an attachment that turns your Persei into an herb iron so that you may hit flower or oils without a torch. The Nail Cart (which has not been released yet) is going to be the load as you go cart.

kindbeats,

JoeKickass

What's the baseball bat sized Persei for? I know extra battery is that longer life or yet more voltage and is it required to drive/power any of the current or future attachments?

That's a good question, with a normal top yes it's just higher voltage...

but what's the max input voltage of the Iris top?

Could we theoretically have a 3-4 18650 size baseball bat Persei with an Iris top running at 3.7v?

JoeKickass,

OF

Could we theoretically have a 3-4 18650 size baseball bat Persei with an Iris top running at 3.7v?

For sure you could build such a beast, it's called a step down converter for the obvious reason. Your laptop supply is basically one, it makes 180 VDC or so from your mains then down converts it to 19 or so for the Laptop. Make that 3.7 volts, get rid of the cord and you're on the way.

However to make such a Persei you'd have to be G hisself. IIRC he's OK with down converters, but not up?

OF

OF,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Max input voltage on the LCD is 8.4v we wouldn't recommend stacking more then 2 Batteries as this gets a little dangerous.

Stacking 2x18650's will give you min of 1500 mah if generic imr and 2000 if aw imr, that's 2 x the life of the 18350.

Top Bottom