Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
DSC_0294.jpg

the 18350, and 18650 tubes are for current Persei owners. This will be a addition to the kit if someone wants to buy it.
How about this one, the Iris needs 2 18350's...will it be possible to add the small body to the large body to allow 1-18350 stacked on 1-18650 to get more juice in the 7.4v configuration? This would probably be very helpful to the 8, since were limited to 700 mah batteries. Is the Iris stuck to 18350's?, or as long as its 7.4 were good?

havealight101,

Bart

How about this one, the Iris needs 2 18350's...will it be possible to add the small body to the large body to allow 1-18350 stacked on 1-18650 to get more juice in the 7.4v configuration? This would probably be very helpful to the 8, since were limited to 700 mah batteries. Is the Iris stuck to 18350's?, or as long as its 7.4 were good?
Stacking unequal batteries is no go. Or should I say go boom. Stacked 18650 is what were after

Bart

I just had to preorder the double tips and somehow a hammer ended up in my cart. Now my wallet is crying and whimpering in the corner. I sure am glad this stuff doesn't all come out at the same time. I'd lose my house. Lol

ilovedoobies!

omfg, that's so sick, lol
is this the persei hvd? gonna have to call it something different tho.
persei STD err STDT (stealth tube durable top)? looks great. detonator style short and fat. i like!

Sorry about the double post =/

Omg is right when does this drop im buying it that day =o

ilovedoobies!,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Ok guys so here is the pass through system, now this shows temperature and 18v, this is all wrong.

What we did was we took this outer shell, and designing the internals to show voltages from 3.7v-8.4v with 0.1 increments.

It will not show temperature but i think its time for you to see what type of pass through you will get.

DSC_0114.jpg

Well this is my first post in the Persei thread vs. the Omicron thread. BUT I just had to pipe up, when I first got my Persei I fried my first 5 ohm cart oxidizing, 7.4 volts for a heating element test turned into a 'wow' moment cause that bad boy got bright fast, waaay faster than a 2.4 on the Omi V2.. A couple more wow moments and that was all she wrote.. stupid I know. So after that I used my Persei in the 3.7 config with my supply of 2.4 carts. So yesterday after making a big batch of BHO from some very blueberry smelling stuff I loaded 5 ohm cart #2.. Wow.. I know the Persei is touted as a "Tool of mass vaporization" but I had no idea.. What an understatement!! I can't choke down a 10 second hit on one cart, 2 would be lethal! Needless to say I love the Persei, she rocks and the Omicron is a great travel unit.

That pass-through looks cool! Me wants me wants!!

Thanks G!

Indy.

Indicana_Jones,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Well this is my first post in the Persei thread vs. the Omicron thread. BUT I just had to pipe up, when I first got my Persei I fried my first 5 ohm cart oxidizing, 7.4 volts for a heating element test turned into a 'wow' moment cause that bad boy got bright fast, waaay faster than a 2.4 on the Omi V2.. A couple more wow moments and that was all she wrote.. stupid I know. So after that I used my Persei in the 3.7 config with my supply of 2.4 carts. So yesterday after making a big batch of BHO from some very blueberry smelling stuff I loaded 5 ohm cart #2.. Wow.. I know the Persei is touted as a "Tool of mass vaporization" but I had no idea.. What an understatement!! I can't choke down a 10 second hit on one cart, 2 would be lethal! Needless to say I love the Persei, she rocks and the Omicron is a great travel unit.

That pass-through looks cool! Me wants me wants!!

Thanks G!

Indy.

End of this month, Persei is going to rock. with all the attachments finishing up and with all the upgrades now almost done, and all the projects nearing completion, You my friend are going to have a kick ass persei in your hands.

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down

G,

What exactly are we looking at here? Also, do you expect the nail carts to ship out before the end of the month? I know you keep hearing it from everyone, but I am seriously dying for that sucker. I will pre-order that bad boy in a heartbeat!

kindbeats,

Venomous

What are we looking at as far as a price increase? I would like one of these but I'm trying to weigh Inthe pros and cons of buying one now. Thanks

Venomous,
Top Bottom