Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
how does the 1200 battery life differ from the 750 hammer? Is there much of a noticeable difference in run time?

jambandphan03,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
The 1200F is 1.7 ohms and the 750F is 2.5 ohms. Run time is cut in half but remember you get 1200F on batteries that are freshly charged to 4.2v and total of 8.4v and that runs you at 4.94 amps.

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
I forgot to mention the 1200F Hammers are best used with the pass through.
'course they are. i'll be using mine, sans cord, however. just gettin' plenty of extra batts. can't wait for this to drop, either. i'll be gettin' a reactor regardless, tho ;)

Bob Loblaw,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
'course they are. i'll be using mine, sans cord, however. just gettin' plenty of extra batts. can't wait for this to drop, either. i'll be gettin' a reactor regardless, tho ;)

I hear ya, but that reactor man its a thing of beauty.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
hmm how do i put this.

Hercules Carts = WOW ok so we tested the 3rd generation of extract cartridges and it is a good at what it does, cleaner taste, will last more then 6 months without failing or more like a year, and replacement parts is easy.

Its not massive cloud producer, but it will get the job done. Gonna work on it a bit more. Wait for a video in a few days once we sort things out.

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
hmm how do i put this.

Hercules Carts = WOW ok so we tested the 3rd generation of extract cartridges and it is a good at what it does, cleaner taste, will more then 6 months without failing or more like a year, and replacement parts is easy.

Its not massive cloud producer, but it will get the job done. Gonna work on it a bit more. Wait for a video in a few days once we sort things out.

:tup: awesome!

Xchadb,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Guys if you have any ejuice please send it to me, need to test out herc carts.

Need thick and thin.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

StepInToSpace

11snj3m.jpg

Just made an otterbox 3000 into my persei storage. Holds my carts upright and room for more accessories.

Venomous

How difficult is it melting down waxes to fill the cartridges compared to oil? I can get both here but seems there's more variety of waxes in my area.

Venomous,

VAPORIZER22

How difficult is it melting down waxes to fill the cartridges compared to oil? I can get both here but seems there's more variety of waxes in my area.

It is not that much more difficult if it is a quality wax that liquifies with some heat. What can be more difficult is making sure you get a good amount of the wax down to the wick. If the cart goes cold on you, the wax will not get as far down as you need it to be, but also do not torch the bottom 2/3's of the cart. Make sure the top 1/3 of the cart is warm enough so that when the wax hits it, it keeps flowing down the cart and does not seize up when it gets cool again.

Venomous

Ok thanks guys. I'm just hoping these concentrates from the dispensaries here aren't shitty. I should make my own but I need to find a better deal on an ounce. I've gotten some shitty weed already from one and I'm sure the there's many around here who aren't for the best interest of the patients.

Venomous,
Top Bottom