Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
DSC_0191.jpg
holy or unholy wtf!

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
G, you know....I really do think you need to get out more. You got two bottoms and no top.....

Again.

OF

There is a reason to the insanity my friend, that is the tester top, it will test the voltage of all ecig style units to see if it is working. Once again we advanced the cause.

OF

There is a reason to the insanity my friend, that is the tester top, it will test the voltage of all ecig style units to see if it is working. Once again we advanced the cause.

You know, that would have been my second guess....

OF

OF,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
ptfe coated carts for heat insulation, nice. i roast the hell outta mine and actually enjoy the gentle heat against my hand, but this definitely is safety minded! does it also help the cart heat up as well as protect?

Bob Loblaw,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
ptfe coated carts for heat insulation, nice. i roast the hell outta mind and actually enjoy the gentle heat against my hand, but this definitely is safety minded! does it also help the cart heat up as well as protect?

hmmm not a regular cart, thats the v3 aka Hercules cart, the one that will run dry for over a month and still work.

The Delrin housing is for testing only, we will release info soon as testing is done and paperwork is filed.

JoeKickass

DSC_0191.jpg

For a second I thought the Persei was recharging the little V2, like a big tanker plane refueling a fighter jet...

I was already feeling pretty good today but to come on and see all these wonderful things showered upon us, simply:

:mmmm:

I haven't read this whole thread, but I'm ready to upgrade my omicron v1. Before upgrading to Persei, should I wait a few more weeks for the new upgraded version?

NathanAppel,

JoeKickass

I haven't read this whole thread, but I'm ready to upgrade my omicron v1. Before upgrading to Persei, should I wait a few more weeks for the new upgraded version?

I think the new beefed-up tops being included in future kits is still a little ways off but I'll let G chime in, with all this progress, maybe they're closer than we think...
:ninja:

JoeKickass,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Beefed up tops are a ways out to be included in the kit, we will have them for upgrades soon or you can wait for your vape to break down and eventually you'll get one once we run out ofcurrent replacement parts.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Yeah, sorry, fixed it. I think your warranty guys would question the legitimacy of a Claim if it looked like Bob's. My tools always end up looking "used", but definitely not destroyed.

Ya that warranty is going to get a update in a few weeks.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Ya that warranty is going to get a update in a few weeks.
I remember Stabila levels warranty had to change a little due to people could run it over with a Bobcat, send it in and get replacement. There will always be numbnuts out there, but a company that makes a quality product shouldn't be held accountable for their lack of respect.
How is the Hammer V2 coming along? I want a Beefy top, but I want to wait for 1200 degrees.

havealight101,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I remember Stabila levels warranty had to change a little due to people could run it over with a Bobcat, send it in and get replacement. There will always be numbnuts out there, but a company that makes a quality product shouldn't be held accountable for their lack of respect.
How is the Hammer V2 coming along? I want a Beefy top, but I want to wait for 1200 degrees.

Well not worried about the steam roller part, but more of the cost of parts rising part. Since we made improvements to the Omicron and Persei, the price is going up for the replacement program.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
ok guys warranty update, due to the improvements to the Persei parts the warranty claims cost has gone up. It is where it is supposed to be and will not move anymore until we make further improvements.

also the cost of the perseis will go up after this current batch is done. Improvements increase cost of production. Sorry guys i know.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

OF

ok guys warranty update, due to the improvements to the Persei parts the warranty claims cost has gone up. It is where it is supposed to be and will not move anymore until we make further improvements.

also the cost of the perseis will go up after this current batch is done. Improvements increase cost of production. Sorry guys i know.

If I'm following this, improved parts cost more so the price of the next batch (and following ones I assume) will be going up when stock is exhausted of the 'old style'. However, the old style will still carry the same warranty and will be supported by the improved parts if they fail. This makes it a really good time to buy the current batch, before the price goes up, right?

That is holding off waiting for an improved version is not very clever?

OF

Top Bottom