The Nomad From Morwood

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Again, I know you're all excited about having Nomads in the mail but please don't post about shipping and tracking. Wait until you get one and then post about your experience. Thanks for your cooperation.

Well shit. I was rather enjoying living vicariously through their tracking updates, as I am on a much later possible order list :shrug:
It's all I have. Have mercy on us less fortunate folk!

(LoL. Rules are rules, so I kid, abecauseI like it here and I'm not trying to violate the rules...but that was fairly honestly where my head went when I read your post :tinfoil:)

Copacetic

Somewhere North of The Wall
How about this:
Like this post if you have received your tracking, but ONLY if you have received your tracking.
The list of names below this post would then reflect who's got tracking without cluttering up the thread or requiring Paka to make a shipping thread.

It won't be long until folk start receiving their units anyway.

Remember, ONLY hit like if you have tracking!
And in the spirit of not cluttering up the thread, please just ignore this comment if you don't like this idea (PM me your loathing if you feel you must LOL!), don't respond here.

V "I got my tracking #!": V

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
Well, I have had my tracking for a couple of days or more, now. And then I got this: :rofl:

USPS Tracking® Results
Tracking FAQs
Track Another Package+

Sorry, the tracking system is having technical difficulties. Please try your search again later.

Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Go to our FAQs section to find answers to your tracking questions.

FAQs ----》 LOL! And FAQ YOU very much! :bang:

Mr. Me2

Well, I have had my tracking for a couple of days or more, now. And then I got this: :rofl:

USPS Tracking® Results
Tracking FAQs
Track Another Package+

Sorry, the tracking system is having technical difficulties. Please try your search again later.

I gave you a “like”, but sorry for your pain. So frustrating!!!!

jardri

Vapor Dreams

USPS Tracking® Results
Tracking FAQs
Track Another Package+

My pain is bigger than yours, knowing that you might have one in your hands soon

Dan Morrison

Manufacturer
I am currently working on an extensive usage/care tutorial, to be posted online, similar to the one I posted for the Okin.

I thought I would have had it done before any of the Nomads arrive... but... seems the mail system is faster than I thought, ha.

In any case, if anyone has any questions before I post that up, just let me know!

Summer

Long Island, NY
I can't find a pic it was on a laptop I replaced but I know that I recall wondering what the Chinese writing actually says.

You replaced your laptop & didn't keep the hard drive to connect externally ... just in case? :uhoh:

Summer,

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
It has arrived!

All is there with correct paper wrap and accoutrements.

Have a few operating related questions before I give it a cleaning and initial run through. So, Daniel, I'll likely be shooting some basic questions your way soon.

Can't hardly believe it's freaking here! :clap::clap::clap:

Dan Morrison

Manufacturer
Quick Start Guide

I tried to include everything that would be needed to get the best performance right out of the gate. Obviously I'll be around here to answer questions.

I assumed that most of you are familiar with the nature of unregulated convection, so for those who are not, please don't hesitate to ask for more clarification... it can be a lot to take in at first! ha.

Top Bottom