The Nomad From Morwood

jardri

Vapor Dreams
No one even speaks of vapour quality and I already want one. Is this the most beautiful vape in existence? I am fascinated by it and can only wonder which incredible design will Dan come up with next time. I think it´s time to begin selling unused vaporizers because I really want one of these. Stupid VAS I had my necessities fulfilled but now I have another one.

What I want to express is: Good job Dan! I´m impressed because vapes just became art and art is timeless

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
Wow I haven't checked here in a while. The most stunning vape I've ever seen! It's come so far, it's hard to believe it's all finished.

Wow the potential in the easily swappable heater cartridges definitely is huge, and I really like the way it's implemented.

Regarding travel cases... What about a metal version of a pelican case. While it's practical, it does seem strange to put The Nomad in some plastic.

Last edited:

Mr. Me2

@Dan Morrison - let me add my congrats and compliments.

You continue to take my breath away. Stunning work, each and every element and separate completed Nomad. I've said it before, but your attention to detail and quality of workmanship is astounding! Including the quality of your pictures!

I can't wait to read and see the glowing reviews. I have no idea where I am on your list or where the $$$ will come from, but I MUST have a Nomad!

duff

Well worn
1a2pDmD.jpg
Nice last minute addition.
That will officially be my nicest thumbscrew.

Thanks and congrats.

Hominine

Wow.. I don't think I've ever bothered joining a waiting list, much less being glad to have done so...
Congratulations on the milestone. While I've been a butane fan, I look forward to expanding my horizons with a true piece of craftsmanship. Bravo.

Top Bottom