The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

ChooChooCharlie

So happy. Thanks again, @shredder
Cleaning? What cleaning? Day 4 of no screen.

Then this order arrived today. Guess I'm set.

Mf51CfBm.jpg

Vapordeflor

Hi FC!
The other day one friend dropped my Mighty... :doh: It wasnt too high just like from the coach but now i can hear something flying around inside the lower part of the device (where the screen is located)... No changes in performance till now, everything work as always... Anyone has experienced it?¿ I bought it on January so should i contact SB or smth for the warranty service?¿ Thanks in advance!

MinnBobber

More fun with the Mighty.
...........................................................................................................
You seem to be pushing the envelope, with your vaping in public.
Do you need a challenge?? We expect the next video to be of you vaping up a huge cloud with your Mighty whilst sneaking into a police cruiser and hot -boxing it ;)

Quick comment: I never vape outside cuz we're in a non-legal state but your videos prompted me to think, why not, I'll just go out front and vape......
Soooo, across the street and over is a school parking lot and what is parked in the closest corner, way away from the school, why a police cruiser. I never see them there---except when I want to vape

Back on topic so Mighty with Girl Scout Cookies ;)
DIY MuzzMod before final sanding/shaping
Mighty%20MM%20GSC.jpg

Aimless Ryan

Came to read about grinders; fucked combustion
I actually had a somewhat long conversation (15 minutes or so) with a cop beginning maybe five minutes after recording that. I even mentioned my cannabis use, as well as some stuff about how much oxycodone helps me.

Living in a chair seems to have pushed my capacity for creative adventure. Who's going to fuck with a dude in a chair? Especially a fairly young dude (who looks even younger). I'm a celebrity around here, in a way. No one would know me if I wasn't in my chair, but everyone knows the guy on the power chair screaming down the sidewalk at 6 mph (or, mainly, exercising on the bridge, if I have pain relief). So I guess my chair is a celebrity.

The Mighty is apparently the best vape to use outside a police station. I decided to edit out the part where I yelled, "Fucking pigs!"

I've watched the police-station video over and over, and it cracks me up. Especially the last few seconds.

Last edited:

ChooChooCharlie

Hi FC!
The other day one friend dropped my Mighty... :doh: It wasnt too high just like from the coach but now i can hear something flying around inside the lower part of the device (where the screen is located)... No changes in performance till now, everything work as always... Anyone has experienced it?¿ I bought it on January so should i contact SB or smth for the warranty service?¿ Thanks in advance!

Sorry to hear about that drop, @jupazo

I recall reading posts like yours. Did a search on "rattle," checked the Search This Thread Only box, and got 35 hits. Try reading through a sampling, it's always interesting. Seems that S&B are becoming stricter when it comes to "wear and tear."

Aimless Ryan

Shit, I might have to get a bus pass now so I can make videos of me using my Mighty at interesting places in Columbus. What might be interesting around here? Downtown Columbus skyline? Ohio Stadium? Columbus Zoo (with the giraffes from the window-repair commercial)? By the way, that part of the Columbus Zoo (the Africa section) is awesome.

I can't think of anything else. Columbus, Ohio is not the most exciting city. Someone's gonna have to make my legs work again so I can hitchhike to interesting places and use my Mighty on video at those places.

Baron23

What I enjoy, Ryan is that you are a guy with your own adjusted lifestyle (Medically, and physically), and that by making FC family to you, you have a place not only to show your shit, but a place to shine.... and to shine well.
You're a celebrity:tup:
I love the Mighty as well.
THIS ^^ x 1000.

@Aimless Ryan - Ryan, personally I'm very glad you are here and found a place to commune with like minded and understanding folks. :rockon::tup::clap:

TboneToker

How long does a typical Mighty last before you need to send it back for replacement batteries?

How long in months of use and how long in hours if anyone knows how long they used theirs.

Also, yes my mighty also makes a high pitched laugh/sound. It's cute.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
How long does a typical Mighty last before you need to send it back for replacement batteries?

How long in months of use and how long in hours if anyone knows how long they used theirs.

Mine has gone 19 months and likely has over 200 hours on it. It's been a shared device, so maybe more than average hours.
Haven't been using it for quite a while now, but I did love it when I could use it!

Razshiro

Mine have 14 months, i'm using it daily (3-4 sessions/day) and the battery still going strong (about 5-7 session per charge)... before i had a Mighty, i've owned 5 Crafty(all die after 100+ hours).

Aimless Ryan

Anyone know the best place to buy a new filling aid (USA)? I apparently lost mine. Can't find it on either PIU or Vapor Nation.

I need to get a fishing vest. It's impractical for me to keep trying to store things in pockets below my waist.

Aimless Ryan,

Vitolo

Vaporist

Vitolo

Vaporist
My Mighty is always at the door, begging to go out. Jumps up on the bed, too.

u2FhebPl.jpg
Thank you @ChooChooCharlie for introducing me to @nenmayk 's creation.
@nenmayk this device is simply marvelous, and like @ChooChooCharlie .... AND...
...@nenmayk
This device is simply marvelous.
I have noticed some new behaviors in my Mighty.... since he no longer lives captive in a box.......

His Hygene has improved remarkably...
dsc05441-jpg.387

He has become a lot more sociable with the others around here, where he used to live in a box
dsc05442-jpg.388

He has taken a shining to Patty and follows her everywhere she goes!
dsc05443-jpg.389

Last edited:
Top Bottom