sydnee

Vaporus Majorus
mscm888 said:
Has anyone had luck with tracking numbers from orders direct from magic-flight.com?

I got an email Tuesday notifying me my order of PA adapter and car adapter shipped with tracking number. The email said to wait a few hours and it will be updated on the usps.com. But that was Two days ago and the tracking number is no good on the usps.com where the link in the email brings you.

I sent an email to magic-flght but I'm anticipating the PA so much I'd love to see the tracking number give me an udpate! :)

My experience with USPS tracking information has been that it's basically useless. :2c:

sydnee,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
sydnee said:
mscm888 said:
Has anyone had luck with tracking numbers from orders direct from magic-flight.com?

I got an email Tuesday notifying me my order of PA adapter and car adapter shipped with tracking number. The email said to wait a few hours and it will be updated on the usps.com. But that was Two days ago and the tracking number is no good on the usps.com where the link in the email brings you.

I sent an email to magic-flght but I'm anticipating the PA so much I'd love to see the tracking number give me an udpate! :)

My experience with USPS tracking information has been that it's basically useless. :2c:

Mine is the same. I've found, that it will show, it was scanned in and won't see anything else, until its being delivered.

BigDaddyVapor,

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
BigDaddyVapor said:
sydnee said:
mscm888 said:

Mine is the same. I've found, that it will show, it was scanned in and won't see anything else, until its being delivered.

I ordered mine last Friday, got the same email on Monday, and I'm not having any problem with the tracking info. Doesn't give much, but I know it's been shipped. I must say I can't wait. I've ordered the WPA too!

Vapinghole,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
One package in my mail. Too bad I arrived home 15 mins after they closed. Have to wait until Monday. Maybe it will be the mighty PA with accesories, or even mightier replacement box. Or some bullshit, but I don't much believe that, that never happened to me. Can't wait anyway :o

Seek,

Mechtradevil20

Peanut Butter & Pickle Sandwich Enthusiast
I've just sent in for my water adapter - psyched as a kid with a new bike. Well, the thing that really has me psyched is my current supply of Blueberry - stuff's wonderful, especially finely ground so there's a decent kief-to-nugget-bit ratio going on, and a little hash sprinkled on top. Can't wait to properly vaporbong.

A couple musical pieces that are going well with my sessions recently, hope someone out there digs em:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ3IhaaQkRA - Jedi Theme (Coyote Kisses Remix)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeubk7IZeuM - Wake Me Up (Roughmath Remix)

This last thing has an accompanying animation that I think is spot on awesome for the music, check it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qmVNB4nalk - Eyesdown (Machinedrum Remix)

Mechtradevil20,

mscm888

My PA and car adapter arrived yesterday. :)

It's built good and solid and unlocked the full pontential of my launch box. In my opinion this thing is worth every penny!

Now I got to find a way to rig up my RooR or make the plunge and get the WPA. :lol:

mscm888,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
I've been enjoying Chemdawg in the MFLB. Stuff vapes FOREVER. I can pull off a trench 2x more than any other Top Shelf, I use. I like Blue Dream... but the Chemdawg, puts it to shame. Just picked me up a 1/4. Been looking for some decently priced seeds, since I'm allowed to grow up to a dozen plants.

More on my own MFLB warranty claim. I received response from MF yesterday, however they asked for me to provide the info, I had already provided in my original claim. Eh... just went ahead, reformatted and answered each question, in order. No more, no less. Maybe they just got tired of reading my lengthy explanation. Or perhaps it helps having the info in a certain order and brief descriptions for the process to work seamlessly.

They did indicate that they would issue a replacement, once I provided the reformatted info (which I did promptly). Sounds like I'm going to have to send mine back. I was kind of sadistically looking forward to a sawz-all and my box. ;)

BigDaddyVapor,

Peloton

Vapes Hard
Well, they'll send your new box out with instructions on how to return the old one. You don't have to return it, but you lose your warranty on your new box if they don't get your old one.

Peloton,

caseball2051

there are ways to maintain your warranty and not return your old box.

if you are weary about mailing your unit back, ask them about those options.

caseball2051,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Eh, I'm in California to. About 4 hours N of them. Not a big deal. I'll just follow their request... when they send instructions, with the warranty replacement.

Heck, our oldest is stationed in San Diego. I'd love to take a tour, of MF's facilities, some day. I'd drive it there personally, for that. :cool:

BigDaddyVapor,

caseball2051

Yeah, im thousands of miles away unfortuantely. My profession makes discretion one of my top priorities. I was really against mailing it in for that reason. I had to provide a picture of my screen taken out of my unit and ripped in half to get my replacement and keep my warranty. It was unusable anyway. Its a good option for people to be aware of though.

getting a tour would be fantastic. I thought they were based in CO this whole time, laern something new everyday!

caseball2051,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
I believe they're in Rancho Santa Fe, just NE of Del Mar. I think its about a 20 minute drive N of San Diego (never been to Rancho Santa Fe, so can't say for sure).

BigDaddyVapor,

YoGranMazPimp

I Vapes Hard
Hey guys,

So i tried searching and couldnt find anything about this, but i was wondering for anyone who has the launch box, how long has your little orange light lasted.....i was bummed out to find out it doesnt last and isnt covered by warranty, as it is becoming part of habit of perfecting the hit and also can use its brightness to judge the battery level.

So how long has anyones lasted? Anyone who had their box for years and the light still going strong?

YoGranMazPimp,

Vapinghole

BigDaddyVapor said:
Vapinghole said:
Just got my first MFLB with the PA!! I'm so stoked. Now, off to experiment!

Congrats! Sure you'll have fun!

Having loads of fun! But my stupid ass already dropped the glass stem and it's broken. :uhoh:

That's ok--I need the WPA and I dig the native technique anyway. Time to order the fancy wood stems.

Vapinghole,

OF

YoGranMazPimp said:
Hey guys,

So how long has anyones lasted? Anyone who had their box for years and the light still going strong?

Nobody's had one for years, they're not that old. The first boxes didn't have them. I too look at it, but don't think it's really a valid measure of the battery even in 'known' light conditions.

FWIW, the lamps used are pretty tough, but guys bang their boxes all around (which is probably what will kill it, not lifespan). I don't recall any failures posted, except one where a lead came loose.

My advice is use the box and get to know it. By the time it dies (if it ever does) you too may find you don't really need it?

OF

OF,

YoGranMazPimp

I Vapes Hard
@OF, thanks for the info..i hope my light lasts a while.

@vapinghole. Sorry to hear about your stem. I to liked native until i started trying micro hits and it is so much better off the stem. I recently picked me up a pair of eds stems and cant wait till they come.

YoGranMazPimp,

Vapinghole

YoGranMazPimp said:
@vapinghole. Sorry to hear about your stem. I to liked native until i started trying micro hits and it is so much better off the stem. I recently picked me up a pair of eds stems and cant wait till they come.

Thanks! I know what you mean with the micro hits, and it is better using a stem versus native. I'll soon have my stem replaced. :brow:

Vapinghole,

caseball2051

i also had a box without the o ring but with a light and it was fine for over a year.

I dont use it however. It has no part in my launchbox process. Its just there to tell me the connection is made. Youll be ok without it!

If it bothers you that much, contact MF. maybe theres a quick fix or something

caseball2051,

YoGranMazPimp

I Vapes Hard
Thanks for the info. I'm glad to hear the light lasts for a good while. I love my launch box more each time I use it.

YoGranMazPimp,
Top Bottom