cluffy

Vaker
elevation, if price is an issue this place has some good deals: gogowholesale

Shipping is very reasonable too. Sure, it's not the superior quality glass that some prefer, but when you knock it off the table it doesn't break your heart... :-P

cluffy,

Vitolo

Vaporist
The bongs you see in the picture were only 38.50 after tax when I got them at a local head shop.
If you don't find something suitable, and want something like this PM me.
Edit;
Nice cluffy.. those are cheap!

Vitolo,

elevation

Thanks Vito and Cluffy

I hope they ship to the Netherlands! I will check it out!

Price is an issue..Because i am the type that might knock something over accidentally when high.
Hahaha... :lol: But the main reason is that this is my first bong and i don't want to spend too much on something that might not be worth it.

:peace:

elevation,

weedemon

enthusiast
roor and ehle are both quality European glass. why not look at them at a local shop?

i agree on not spending too much but i don't want to buy poor quality stuff either.

but hey in the end if it does the job... right? :brow:

weedemon,

smokemirror

Hey, you can buy a nice glass bong from azarius for 25 (free shipping!):
(I have one, it works with a selfmade wpa :ko:)
bong_glass_classic_small.jpg

http://azarius.net/headshop/bongs/glass_bongs/bong_glass_classic/

btw: since you live in the Netherlands you can buy Imedion 2400mAh's low-priced here:
http://sk.nkon.nl/sanyo-eneloop-aa-aaa-batteries/4-aa-imedion-batterijen-2400-mah.html

I just got them and they are without glue whatsoever, I just had to peel them! :)

smokemirror,

elevation

That would be even better. Does this have a downstem with a detachable bowl or something?

And how funny! I was just looking for new batteries yesterday and found that same link and bought some! :D

elevation,

sydnee

Vaporus Majorus
Vitolo said:
You need a 14 mm downstem to fit the MFLB WPA...

Since we're still on the subject of bongs, I was looking at gogowholesale that someone posted about recently and I really like the look of this one: bong
but it's too small for the WPA right? The description says it is about 7 inch Tall, 1 inch Diameter, 3 inch downstem and 2.5 inch Slide 9mm Slide.

sydnee,

stroh

errl enthusiast
its not too small, but it lacks the 14mm/18mm glass on glass joint necessary for the WPA.

stroh,

Vitolo

Vaporist
It is small but maybe not too small, and the downstem is not made to "accomodate" .. it is made to "smoke"....
Also remembetr that it has a grommet, rather than GonG.. so removing any downstem will be slow....
but you will need a proper downstem, with a 14 MM top (or even 19, but for the WPA youll need still another adapter)
Seems like a conspiracy... if you save a couple bucks here.. then you have to order part X there!.. they get ya every time! :uhoh:

EDIT

Vitolo,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Yes.
That one is good. You will get an extra piece that you dont need as well that you can trade with a friend.
It is very small capacity, but at 8 inches high will give great service on the MFLB, and offer easy cleanup!
The absence of ice pinches also will give you a clearer view of your hits!
(good find :tup:)

Vitolo,

smokemirror

elevation said:
Does this have a downstem with a detachable bowl or something?

In parts:
3piece.jpg

The glass connection of the bowl is broken while i was trying to make a wpac (waterpipe adapter copy):
wepd.jpg

It was nice to try and I don't need the bowl-glass piece when I'm going to use the real MFWPA, only money :brow:

The downstem has an 14mm glass connection so you don't need any other adapter to use this bong with the MFWPA.

smokemirror,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Not that I heard.. Prices don't often go down for us when we want them to... but I will send good vibes that way!

Vitolo,

Dberm

I have a project I'm working on for the LB that should be pretty cool. Not sure on the wait time yet as I'm still working to get it produced, but it's fairly simple so it shouldn't take too long. It definitely will not appeal to all LB users, but the people that like it will most likely really like it!

Sorry to be so vague, but at this point it's too early to say anything about it lest someone beat me to the punch!

Dberm,

audiodelic

... Boom Shiva !
alldayerryday said:
who here has mflb'd hash? what's your method like?

I use pressed indian hash in it exclusively, i break it into small pieces and half way through crush it even more. Keeps getting dryer as the oils keep getting vaped. Finally become a dry odorless powder meaning its done.

Does discolor the screen, no functional damage though, which is a something that happens cos of hashish.

audiodelic,

elevation

I will go for the bong smokemirror made pictures of..Looks perfect!
Can't wait to use this bad ass with a Waterpipe Adapter!

elevation,

elevation

I wanted to order the WA right away with it but i can only pay with creditcard!
As i don't have one (my dad does but i don't wanna go that route) i wonder, is there any other way to get this thing?

elevation,

Vitolo

Vaporist
elevation said:
I wanted to order the WA right away with it but i can only pay with creditcard!
As i don't have one (my dad does but i don't wanna go that route) i wonder, is there any other way to get this thing?
I suppose you could email Magic Flight. Ask about paying with a money order. You could explain that you have no access to a credit card.
It can't hurt to ask!
You could also go to a headshop.

Backup plan- Send me a message or email. I may be able to help!

Vitolo,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
charliedontsurf said:
Just got my first warranty replacement after about a year and a half of use. MFLB shipped me out a new one and I had it within two days - I need to ship back my old one but they didn't need to wait for it or anything.

The new, lighter wood of the maple is growing on me. The new unit runs WAY hotter than my old one. I know newer boxes sometimes have a period of running excessively hot, but man, I really need to be conscious to inhale three or four times as quickly as I was with my first box.

I've had a few replacement boxes and the newer units definately run warmer than the old. I usually take a few long and slow pulls and then quickly cool down with 2 or three short but more intense pulls. Shaking between hits is also a must with the newer boxes as it will char quicker without the toss.

Enjoy that new unit buddy!

mvapes,
Top Bottom