WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
^ mini water pipe from deal extreme. It's the perfect space for one :2c:
nitram420 said:
Oil and hash aren't any use in the MFLB i thought?
It can be done (in the threaad somewhere), but I don't know it it'd be worth it for our Scottish soapbar ;)

WatTyler,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
When I got back from Maui, one of the first things I did was put the four Powerex 2700s in the charger. They'd been sitting for over two months. I didn't think that would harm them much, but I put them on refresh/analyze (I have a C-9000) and they were all coming up at about 2100-2200 capacity. I've now done a break-in on two of them and they only went up to around 2300. This sucks.

So I just caved and ordered a PA. Now I'm off to top up a couple of Imedions.

pakalolo,

BirchMFLB

Cannabis Connoisseur
The main reason I dislike vaping native is because after every trench or 2 some kind of "crud" builds up where you put your lips and has to be scraped away with a knife. Even with dry lips or lip balm the shit still builds up. It's very annoying having to do this so that's why I stopped vaping native. I must say though I have not noticed any saliva stains on the wood (maybe because its birch not maple?) The flavor of my amboyna burl stem tastes the best anyway but I do prefer the native taste to that of an acyrlic stem.

BirchMFLB,

stroh

errl enthusiast
all y'all complaining about saliva residue are not using dry enough lips! back when i had my first box i definitely noticed the residue build up which i would scrape away with my fingernail, but ever since getting my second box and making sure my lips are quite dry (not hard to do when you're vaked and your mouth feels like the sahara haha) i have not had to deal with any saliva buildup.

stroh,

nitram420

Seagullmeat said:
Yo nitram sick setup, are your ABV and Pre-ground bud containers tic tac containers?

That they are my man!
One clear box for my bud and an amber one for ABV so that in a stoned state, I don't get them mixed up.

Picked up the tic-tac box from the dude on youtube, what a legend.

nitram420,

weedemon

enthusiast
ty for linking to me soap. lol i had no idea. but very interesting. :p

i pretty much never see hash around these parts. you gotta make it yourself if you want it. me i prefer bho :p

It's funny how different areas of the world generally tend to have one but not the other. ie my buddy in south spain only gets hash. but up in northern spain its the the other way around i'm told :p

weedemon,

MM..Food

vape enthusiast
Wow...the OEM grinder is amazing...SUCH a fine grind! its great! cant wait to test out how the fine grind herb vapes later...also I got the amboyna burl stem and it looks great! A beautiful little stem. I also got the blackberry/sage butter also from Ed and it smells great and makes the mflb and the stem look great!
Woohoo! I love my LB! :D

MM..Food,
So, I just received the power adapter and in the words of Larry David it is pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty good. It's like a whole new vape..blows the 2700's out of the water. I'm just wondering if it's okay to leave the wall adapter plugged in 24/7 or does it not matter?

burntoast15,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
burntoast15 said:
I'm just wondering if it's okay to leave the wall adapter plugged in 24/7 or does it not matter?

I have the PA, and I always unplug it at the end of the day. I'm hoping to extend it's life by doing that.

Vicki,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I've never used hash in my Launch Box, but I have used kief quite often. I just mix a little kief up with the ground herb. It has always worked well for me.

Vicki,

Bipola

Gave my LB a go for the first time yesterday!

I love the design of the whole thing, and the process of vaping with it is very straightforward and relaxing.

It probably doesn't have anything to do with the vaporizer itself, but I think I definitely got a fair bit higher when I used my VG the other day. It's weird because the LB is vaping the weed way more in terms of how it ends up looking after vaping, but with the VG the weed always stays green no matter how much I try to vape it and so far (in my admittedly very limited experience with both) I've gotten higher with the VG

Maybe I just need to grind the weed more than I have so far, with a small amount of weed I find it hard to grind to a dust like consistency. I tried one of the tricks someone on here mentioned about dumping the weed out after a few hits and crumbling it up and that definitely worked at getting it to the powdery consistency it's probably meant to be at. Only thing is I ended up combusting the weed (for the first time with either the LB or VG) after I started vaping the stuff that was alot finer, which probably made me go back to being overly cautious about not overheating it...

I definitely prefer the process of using the LB to the VG (though I found the VG hits tasted better which surprised me) but I wasn't able to get to the level of 'high' that I wanted to be last night till I just ended up using my VG instead after being lightly stoned for a good 6-7 hours with the LB...

Also, I pretty much exclusively hit it with the optional stem, wondering if people have had better results just drawing directly from the draw hole?

Next time I use it I'm gonna definitely make sure the weed is ground as fine as possible beforehand and I might fill the trench a bit more than I did to start with yesterday.

(Hope it's clear for people who are probably just skimming posts that I'm in no way trying to be negative about the LB, I think it's really amazing and I'm sure it can potentially get me just as high as anything else, just hope I get slightly better results with it next time)

Bipola,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
Imho I have an answer: You have vaped other cannabinoids too with your LB (darker brown). The only THC high can be intense cerebral. CBD stabilizes effect of the THC so for some peopole it appears they are less high. No, they are the same. If you want high like you got from VG, pull faster, it will cool the box down a little and stops releasing other than THC cannabinoids. But that is only you preference how you like it. Or, if you vaped more high-temp with your VG, you could get the LB effect.

Seek,

Phajik

I love this thing, But I must be a little dense. I keep combusting. Its driving me nuts. It is in my search for the "sweet spot" and I get that taste. Then when i look inside the bottom is black. Is my weed to dry? are there any tricks or safeguards I can perform? help me out guys. I love the stealth but I hate it when I screw it up.

Phajik,

MM..Food

vape enthusiast
Phajik said:
I love this thing, But I must be a little dense. I keep combusting. Its driving me nuts. It is in my search for the "sweet spot" and I get that taste. Then when i look inside the bottom is black. Is my weed to dry? are there any tricks or safeguards I can perform? help me out guys. I love the stealth but I hate it when I screw it up.

Make sure you shake up the herb in the trench! either flip it and tap it or take a strong breath to spin the herb around. make sure nothing is sticking onto the bottom

MM..Food,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
magicflight said:
Abysm said:
Are there any plans to make a liquid pad for the mf? I would love to be able to do native earwax in the box.

Hi,

Yes, there are plans in place for this. The design is complete -- alpha stage testing is still pending and system ops are still in draft. It will be a little while yet before I can say much about these.

-- Magic-Flight

I am extremely interested in this! I can't wait to hear more about it! Hopefully soon. :)

Vicki,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
:lol: Vicki, you're on fire! Get you off your feet for a while and you start getting crazy with your LB!

So glad you have been enjoying your PA. Can't remember...did you get the WPA too?

momofthegoons,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
momofthegoons said:
:lol: Vicki, you're on fire! Get you off your feet for a while and you start getting crazy with your LB!

So glad you have been enjoying your PA. Can't remember...did you get the WPA too?

Or just crazy in general. :lol: j/k Or it could be my RX medication.

I really do love the PA. I know this has been said before, but it really does feel like I have a new/different vaporizer. I can control the heat/temp so much better. (Not that we ever know the real temp, but I think you know what I mean. :D )

I didn't get the WPA because I don't have a bubbler or bong, but that's ok. I love my LB and PA just the way they are! :)

Vicki,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
Looks like trey tried their best to make it precise. But still I can see some minor differences (mostly worse, than original). It actually looks like it should work the same. But MF has this patented.

Seek,
a LHS around me is selling the launch box for $149!!! lol. And its the older version. I told the guy at the store that no one in their right mind would buy that box from him if they knew any better. He said they sell it all the time.

VapeNStone,
Top Bottom