al bundy

Vaporist
Mechtradevil20 said:
Magic Flight came through for me so, so good. Received my warranty box this morning.. I'm currently engaged in the not-so-rigorous psychic rigors of a blue, blue waking dream. This waking life is made all the more precious with the presence of people like the creators of this launch box, or as my brother called it when I introduced him, "The Magic Lunch Box." It is good for lunch breaks! :D
Thanks so damn much, Magic Flight.
(P.S. they sent me the new model with the little magnetic lid latch. It's sweeet, and somehow the wood is even nicer looking than my previous one. I really want an Ed's stem, I may have to pick one up and then get some pictures of various places me and my box will visit.. Highlighting the box's beautiful face and not mine for the most part!

magnetic? no ball catch?
post a pic if you can

al bundy,

4:20

Hi,
I have purchased one of the first Magic flight box and got one replacement (79728) already a long time ago. I see that since a couple of years the interest for the box has grown up so much that I can`t read the 469 pages to figure out what has been improved since my version. Could you tell me what improvements have been made since the version I have? And, is the wall charger still available through the link posted on this forum?

4:20,

weedemon

enthusiast
bdub, they made the hole the same size as a standard drinking straw. you should be able to cut a straw to length and use that for the time being. glad to hear you are happy with your purchase overall though! :)

i ordered 4 glass stems when i placed my order so i will have spares. i hit the unit native when im out and about, and then use a whip atm until those stems arrive :)

weedemon,
Does anyone know any vendors of the wooden stems here in the UK?

I can get one for 11 says the dutycalculator.com including delivery from ezvapes.com because it doesn't incur import duty, i'm waiting to hear from parcel force if they will charge a handling fee wihout import duty being charged.

Anyway, if anyone stocks the wooden stems in the UK let me know !!!

Thanks !

chimpbacca,

elevation

Nycdeisel, could you tell me about your technique for native vaping?
I am starting to like it, but i'm still finding my way with this method..maybe you could help me out :) :peace:

elevation,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
chimpbacca said:
Does anyone know any vendors of the wooden stems here in the UK?

I can get one for 11 says the dutycalculator.com including delivery from ezvapes.com because it doesn't incur import duty, i'm waiting to hear from parcel force if they will charge a handling fee wihout import duty being charged.

Anyway, if anyone stocks the wooden stems in the UK let me know !!!

Thanks !

I haven't yet seen them this side of the pond. But you won't get charged anything extra at all below for purchased imports valued below 18 (I think that was the threshold)

The Royal Mail and Parcelfarce extortion only come in to play when they have to settle with the taxman on your behalf. No taxes= no charges

WatTyler,

snackmaster

Drawing inspiration from the MFLB waterpipe adapter, I came up with this last night:

(click for big)

It's a 14/20 90 degree inlet adapter + a piece of silicone hose with its end rolled over to form a better seal against the box (obviously any 14mm 90* hose adapter would work, but I had the lab glass adapter on hand). If you're working with 18mm joints, you could use an Arizer elbow adapter. Works incredibly well and seems to have all the advantages of the MFLB wp adapter, but also lets me hit my beaker at my preferred angle.

snackmaster,

Vitolo

Vaporist
AHHH once again, MFLB has released a storm of inventiveness!
I like the way you made a "cuff" on the tube.. looks more soft and adherent inside too!

Vitolo,

Nycdeisel

elevation said:
I am starting to like it, but i'm still finding my way with this method..maybe you could help me out :) :peace:

First I have to say that you need to be more careful of where you put your mouth, since the mouthpiece hole is right near the bottom end of the front, so your lip should go under the Box a little to get a better seal, though I often mind myself readjusting this in the middle of my hit(not a burden, it actually gives it a fraction of a second to get a bit warmer/build vapor)

use your throat/cheeks to pull a bit more at first, this will help build the vapor up, also you can hold the vapor in your mouth for just a second before inhaling it, this can help a bit to cool it down

hope this helped, I know I described that in a shitty way

Nycdeisel,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
elevation said:

Hows it going elevation? I might be able to help, I go native most often and I find that its almost like just breathing with your mouth on the outlet. I barely pull and let it kind of flow for about 5 seconds and when I start to feel like my lung is full I realease a liitle pressure or air through my nose (this takes practice), that gives me about another 2 or 3 seconds pull time. By the time I put the box down I release.

Also, pay mind to your positioning the box in your mouth as the vapor is still pretty warm at that point.

mvapes,

elevation

So.. i just tried your method out..and i'm baked :ko:
I like both methods.. but hitting it native gets me higher.

elevation,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
4:20 said:
Hi,
I have purchased one of the first Magic flight box and got one replacement (79728) already a long time ago. I see that since a couple of years the interest for the box has grown up so much that I can`t read the 469 pages to figure out what has been improved since my version. Could you tell me what improvements have been made since the version I have? And, is the wall charger still available through the link posted on this forum?

4.2 How many versions are there, and what is the latest?

It would be interesting to know where your first LB is on that list.

If by "wall charger" you mean the power adapter, the answer is yes.

pakalolo,

tibits

I am having trouble with the search function. Apologies for my newbieness.

Can you please tell me the best batteries, or at least the ones people like here to replace the batteries which come with the MFLB (they just don't last long enough?

Thanks!

tibits,

Sour Deez

The reports reviewed by Magic-Flight indicate that 95% of whatever is going to be adsorbed will have done so within the first 2 seconds of actual vapor contact with the bronchial passages. This means that the clock starts only at the moment one has completely filled their lungs, and not before. It is also important to recognize that this does not mean that everything that is in a single breath is going to be adsorbed, no matter how long you hold it--it only states that most of whatever is going to happen will do so in the first 2 seconds. Vapor that is held in the throat and in the larger lung passages will not really be adsorbed into the body no matter how long you wait (wrong kind of tissue)--and exhaling these into a bag for someone else to use will allow them to get some also.

It seems its more about taking the vapor deep into your lungs then holding it forever.

Sour Deez,

Vitolo

Vaporist
tibits said:
I am having trouble with the search function. Apologies for my newbieness.

Can you please tell me the best batteries, or at least the ones people like here to replace the batteries which come with the MFLB (they just don't last long enough?

Thanks!
Contact Magic Flight/ BlissSville.
They have changed the type of battery to a fantastic one. They will likely trade them out with you, if they are not too old.

Vitolo,

eddyfrancis

Sour Deez said:
The reports reviewed by Magic-Flight indicate that 95% of whatever is going to be adsorbed will have done so within the first 2 seconds of actual vapor contact with the bronchial passages. This means that the clock starts only at the moment one has completely filled their lungs, and not before. It is also important to recognize that this does not mean that everything that is in a single breath is going to be adsorbed, no matter how long you hold it--it only states that most of whatever is going to happen will do so in the first 2 seconds. Vapor that is held in the throat and in the larger lung passages will not really be adsorbed into the body no matter how long you wait (wrong kind of tissue)--and exhaling these into a bag for someone else to use will allow them to get some also.

It seems its more about taking the vapor deep into your lungs then holding it forever.
From my experience holding your breath will allow air to slowly diffuse throughout your lungs. Vapor in the top of the air passages will eventually mix evenly with air deep in your lungs. Of course, this is only in my experience.

eddyfrancis,

pngwyn

Nycdeisel said:
....I realized I like it better without the stem....

AGREE. I love using this thing without a stem. The temp has never been an issue for me, although I do get paranoid about slobbering all over the LB while hitting it xP

pngwyn,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I think that eliminating the tiny 2 inches, could allow a drop more of the "element" into you.
I "kiss the box" on rare occassion. I keep box level, and cock my head back ever so slightly.

Vitolo,

shortwind

I have been using the Maha 2700 batteries successfully. I ordered four more to keep on hand and just received them today. Unlike the previous batches of Maha 2700s I have purchased, these were more difficult to peel and there is a sticky residue on the batteries. I don't want to stick these in my MFLB until the goo is removed...but I have no idea how to remove the sticky goo on the batteries. I may have seen something about that in the MFLB wikipedia or thread here, but don't want to sort through 100s of pages of info. So my question is:
How do you remove the goo from the Maha 2700 batteries? Again, I have already peeled them.
Thanks!!

shortwind,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
shortwind said:
I have been using the Maha 2700 batteries successfully. I ordered four more to keep on hand and just received them today. Unlike the previous batches of Maha 2700s I have purchased, these were more difficult to peel and there is a sticky residue on the batteries. I don't want to stick these in my MFLB until the goo is removed...but I have no idea how to remove the sticky goo on the batteries. I may have seen something about that in the MFLB wikipedia or thread here, but don't want to sort through 100s of pages of info. So my question is:
How do you remove the goo from the Maha 2700 batteries? Again, I have already peeled them.
Thanks!!
WD40 works nicely.
:2c:

Stu,

stroh

errl enthusiast
i would recomend goo gone or isopropyl alcohol to remove the residue, WD-40 works as well, but i usually end up spraying much more than needed, i feel the previous two choices are much more convenient. (unless WD40 is all you have on hand)

stroh,
Top Bottom