vap999

Magic-Flight:

On the general subject of "public" information, has your company published any technical papers, made any presentations, had any new pending patent applications published, etc., that you can share with us?

vap999,

vap999

vap999 said:
Magic-Flight:

On the general subject of "public" information, has your company published any technical papers, made any presentations, had any new pending patent applications published, etc., that you can share with us?

Sorry group. It seems my question was largely answered by Magic-Flight and also posed by others while I composed it (with distractions).

vap999,

steven22

Vitolo said:
2 rings may be too thick and may not allow contact.
I like the powerex thickness. It makes for a more comfortable grip when hitting, and I just use 2 hands to slide it back after the hit. It allows more care free shaking afterwards too, as I dont need to hold onto the battery to avoid it falling or making contact.
The friction has positive sides too!
I didn't feel that way at first, but now after a few times, the thicker powerex battery is my preference!

If thats the case, then i will just remove the pushback ring out of it... I will learn to always pull back then, like with my original box with out the pushback... I just dont like how half the time it will push back , the other half its stuck.

hopefully 2 rings might do the trick.. ill report back when I get them in the mail

steven22,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I find the box to be more comfortable to use without the pushback ring. You don't have to press so hard when taking a hit (big plus for arthritis patients) and since you are in the habit of pulling the battery back after each hit, accidents are less likely to happen.

:2c:

Stu,

photokographer

Decked out custom etching done by my artist friends. Whole 'nother level to the experience
DVD5jh.jpg

photokographer,

steven22

Stu said:
I find the box to be more comfortable to use without the pushback ring. You don't have to press so hard when taking a hit (big plus for arthritis patients) and since you are in the habit of pulling the battery back after each hit, accidents are less likely to happen.

:2c:

yea, I dont mind removing it.. Im fine pulling it out. It is my friends that I worry about... push back ring always let my mind at easy when ever I had to share it.

now I gotta be a strickler again and keep reminding people.

steven22,

Orestes

Magus Septimus
That etching looks excellent!

Magicflight (user): Is there much of a queue on power adapters at the moment?

Also-- Is there any concensus as to the best battery?

Orestes,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
Does anyone know, how much can MFLB kit cost when shipped to Czech Republic (Central Europe)? And how long will it take. I assume it will cost some extra and will take time to arrive.

Seek,

BillieBudd

Orestes...
I ordered a PA early last week (Wednesday I think) and it arrived on Tuesday, which given the holiday in the interim, is quite remarkable, so I wouldn't think there is much of a backup on PA orders...

BillieBudd,

Trakteur

Hello guys, I haven't took a look at this forum for a while now!

I was wondering if beta testing for the PA was done yet?

I have looked at magicflight's latest posts, but I can't seem to find any kind of announcement about it.

Trakteur,

Vaporisateur

Senior Marijuanist
There was no official release yet, but if your order now, it is pretty much the final version. I got mine about 2 weeks ago and it does not look like a BETA version, other than the serial number being written by hand on it. They've produced over 500 units so far.

Vaporisateur,

weedemon

enthusiast
nope, still beta i believe.
im holding out too :D

photokographer said:
Decked out custom etching done by my artist friends. Whole 'nother level to the experience

lookin good dude! do you hit it in native mode though? if so I'm not sure drawing on that part was the best idea if you do. If not though no worries and i agree that looks pretty bad ass :p

when it's just me hitting it i prefer native mode personally i like feeling the heat and use that as my thermostat :D

weedemon,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
I hope it will not end badly. Blisswile is not accepting diacritic symbols well. And my name and address contains them.

Seek,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
A few pages ago MF said the PA is out of beta but they hadn't updated their ordering page yet. So what you get now is a final version. I ordered mine on Sunday and it shipped out yesterday priority mail, so I think I can safely say they are not backordered right now.

stickstones,

VivaSativa

magicflight said:
VivaSativa said:
I can't run another break-in cycle, because the batteries fail the "impedance check", as the manual calls it, which runs before any mode can start operating...

Hi VivaSativa,

Have the batteries ever become hot while in use or while charging? Usually, the heat is what causes this, and unfortunately, it means that you will probably have to get new ones. They may still have a little power and could potentially be charged on a trickle charger, but they are unlikely to ever be useful for the Box again. If you elect to re-purpose them, be sure to wrap them in tape along the sides (not on either end).

Yeah MF, the batteries did get quite hot during their usage in the MFLB and charging. Wasn't too hot to get a good grip and remove them, nor too hot to hold in a closed palm (though it was pretty hot and uncomfortable).
I'll see what happens with the break-in of the 2700 MAH I have in now (I think they're GP).
Worst case scenario I'll buy new Imedions from the nice people at Blisssville.

Thanks for the tips everyone :peace:

VivaSativa,

wilf789

Non-combustion-convert
magicflight said:
With the Box design, we have endeavored to match the bodies natural adsorption rate with an appropriate vapor emission rate. Unfortunately, this means 'no visible vapor' -- and so people think that the Box is "not working" when it is actually performing perfectly.

I was just using my PA thinking about this; its true greatness lies in its ability to deliver perfectly consistent hits to produce that just barely visible vapour. Back when I first got my MFLB, having come from an SSV, I was worried I wouldn't get as high from something which wasn't producing such big clouds, and oh how wrong I was. The high might be slightly lighter in quality, but it certainly still does the trick!

The PA's great for making those milky hits too of course, but considering I have my SSV, the PA provides a different type of weapon for the arsenal, and variety is king in my book.

Anyway just felt like Magic Flight's point was worth re-posting on behalf of the efficiency seekers.

wilf789,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
So I've ordered it. They've shipped it in mere hours! But I'm so damn far away, it will arrive in 45 days.:(

Seek,

Blacksolidus

Hey everyone,

I just got my first MFLB yesterday. I only did two sessions with it but for such a little thing, it knocked me on my ass. I have the Vapor Genie and the NO2 but the LB interested me enough to buy it. So glad I did. I love this thing. Once I have a little extra $ I'm gonna get the PA for it. Compared to the other 2 vapes I own the LB works better, I think. Happy vapping to all.

Blacksolidus,

Orestes

Magus Septimus
Hey, does Magic Flight have anything new projects in the works?

I could see a magic flight home unit. Same principle as mflb+PA, just more room for fat, milky rips.

Orestes,

reemas

Orestes said:
Hey, does Magic Flight have anything new projects in the works?

I could see a magic flight home unit. Same principle as mflb+PA, just more room for fat, milky rips.

It's called Vapor Brothers. Just kidding. I love my MFLB a lot, in fact I have two, and might be able to share a photo of one of them soon, but I also use my Vapor Brothers vaporizer daily. The volume and density of my Vapor Brothers + Big Steamer hits are gigantic.

The MFLB is amazing and I also use it daily, but the two are in a different class.

reemas,

chucku

Charles Urbane
Seek said:
I hope it will not end badly. Blisswile is not accepting diacritic symbols well. And my name and address contains them.

I was going to suggest EDIT but they are out of stock. Try one of the other forum sponsors such as Puffitup, Vape World or Vape Now. Pretty sure at least one of them ships internationally. Or your local head shop.

never mind

chucku,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
I do not think I have some local around here. MFLB is something not known here. But I want it :D

Seek,
Top Bottom