Acaseofchaos

So if the battery is loose, we should press the battery up onto the coil? of the 2 batteries i got, one is a snug fit, one is loose.

Acaseofchaos,

Melizzard

magicflight said:
Melizzard said:
... How long should I wait if I want to get the upgraded stuff? I will need one by mid-Feb. ;)

xxoo
Melissa
Hi Melissa,

If you want the current price, order now and be sure to mention FC. The new tins should be available in about a week from BlissSville.com. Not sure on the grinders -- we are limited by the available supply at the moment.

-- Magic-flight
So, if I order now from BlissSville, and mention FC, I can get the tin and grinder?
Melissa

Melizzard,

ClemsonVapor489

Acaseofchaos said:
So if the battery is loose, we should press the battery up onto the coil? of the 2 batteries i got, one is a snug fit, one is loose.
You'll probably have to find the "sweet spot" on your LB where the slim batteries will make contact with the coil the best, and learn how to hold it from there.

ClemsonVapor489,

HighSti

Vaporist-Secularist
Anyone have any opinions/reviews of the magic flight custom grinder? The thing looks sick and its the most ideal size but i wondering how long it remains sharp and how well it grinds the herb. im not too picky and its only 12 bucks so im probably just going to buy it and try it out and post my own review of it.

HighSti,

Sofa_King

a bit of a price hike but nice extras to go along with it, going to get my paycheck tomorrow and I'm going to put my order tomorrow as well but yeah do we get those extra's now? or should i wait and mention the FC forum later to get a discount on the future packages? Thanks

Sofa_King,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Sofa_King said:
a bit of a price hike but nice extras to go along with it, going to get my paycheck tomorrow and I'm going to put my order tomorrow as well but yeah do we get those extra's now? or should i wait and mention the FC forum later to get a discount on the future packages? Thanks
The price increase is only six dollars since shipping is now included...more than made up for with the extras. I had these same questions. It sounds like there is a time frame to get the new package at the old price...is that correct, MF?

And for what it's worth, five or six bucks for a package shipped priority mail is a steal. I used to run a shipping company, and at that rate we are only getting billed for postage. In fact, they're probably losing money on just postage. Forget the package and handling charges most companies bill us for as well. So far, I love everything I have seen about this company!

stickstones,

FEAR420

stickstones said:
Sofa_King said:
The price increase is only six dollars since shipping is now included...more than made up for with the extras. I had these same questions. It sounds like there is a time frame to get the new package at the old price...is that correct, MF?

And for what it's worth, five or six bucks for a package shipped priority mail is a steal. I used to run a shipping company, and at that rate we are only getting billed for postage. In fact, they're probably losing money on just postage. Forget the package and handling charges most companies bill us for as well. So far, I love everything I have seen about this company!
I have to agree....you really cant beat these guys at all. They shipped me a brand new unit,no questions asked & sight unseen,all on my word that I posted on a forum.....If that doesnt say something for wanting to keep their customers happy I dunno wtf does.
My new unit came packed as usual from Blissville and even had a lil personal note written to me about the box being tested & checked before shipping. The new box seems to have an updated design as compared to my first one. Theres a diff of about 13000 in the serial #'s...First one was an 83XXX,the new one is a 96XXX serial #. Dont know if or what that means as I do recall MF saying their SN's ran weird & they dont really do much besides Identify the unit. Either way,Im back to being a full supporter of the MF-LB,even after getting a bunk one...Just cant be mad when they work so fast & hard to remedy the situation & keep their customers happy.

Ugh...cant believe I just wrote all that without coffee & vapes....Off to pour a cup & fill a trench. Toke'r easy fuckerz!!

Oh and,Post 300.... :bigleaf:

FEAR420,

MacRadish

Melizzard said:
So, if I order now from BlissSville, and mention FC, I can get the tin and grinder?
Melissa
Blissville responded to me a few moments ago, "probably a few weeks", when I asked if they have this new version and are currently shipping it.

MacRadish,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
fear...I'm getting ready to order a production unit and I think I like mine to run like you do. I would like a hot box, as that's how I like to vape, but do you find it makes it less stealthy to the point where you might not use it in certain situations? My beta yields mostly invisible vapor and, while I like the idea, I find that I don't use it as much as I would like because of this. I've figured out that, whether it is wasteful or not, I like to see exhaled vapor...that's just how I roll. I like this unit too much to not get a production unit if it runs hot like I like. Any thoughts, fear?

stickstones,

FEAR420

stickstones said:
fear...I'm getting ready to order a production unit and I think I like mine to run like you do. I would like a hot box, as that's how I like to vape, but do you find it makes it less stealthy to the point where you might not use it in certain situations? My beta yields mostly invisible vapor and, while I like the idea, I find that I don't use it as much as I would like because of this. I've figured out that, whether it is wasteful or not, I like to see exhaled vapor...that's just how I roll. I like this unit too much to not get a production unit if it runs hot like I like. Any thoughts, fear?
I would most certainly go for it. Just request a hotter running box. They fully tested mine with some legal herbs from what I can smell. Im now using 2100mAH AA's in mine which are just one step higher than OEM and they run great!!! Granted they dont last as long or get as hot as the Energizers did,but they do the trick just fine for my draw style and the clouds that Im after,and they also dont blow up in the charger.... :/

See man,Im just like you,Im a milk man/cloud chaser as NTD likes to put it. :lol::p Wasteful or not,if its getting me ripped off .1...Ill waste a lil.
As far as less stealthy...hell NO. The vapor cloud isnt as big as you would get from a desktop unit but its most certainly VISIBLE when you exhale....it then QUICKLY dissipates in the air & poof its gone. If you want,I can do a demo vid of BOTH of my LB units to show you the diff between the hotter & colder units I have.

Hit me up on MSN or yahoo if you want. Ill show you some shit with the LB...
MSN/Windows Live - xxfearxx420@hotmail.com
yahoo - xxfearxx420
aim - pun1shm3nt1nc

Just tell me when & where youre adding me so I know to be on :D

FEAR420,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
sweet, fear...will hit you up on aim now.

It sounds like your hot box is comparable to my II...just enough vapor to know it is happening, but not a ton. MY VG, on the other hand, those clouds will get noticed!

stickstones,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
^^^absolutely. I'll put my first two hits (especially that sweet second one) off a VG bowl against any vape I own, save the SSV.

stickstones,

Sofa_King

not a big price hike you guys are absolutely right, and yes MagicFlight has a top notch customer service from what I've been seeing on this thread. Just asking if I should order now or wait for the new packages. Other than that I would never question their service or business decisions again. On a side note I did order that Maha MH-C9000 with some Imedion AA batteries som I'm set for this vape. Thanks everyone for the info on this charger and batteries.

Sofa_King,

Geofresh

So excited to get my unit. Although, I have a question. I ordered through ebay from warehousegoodsonline. Will my unit still be under the full warranty? I am going to be bummed if it isn't.

Geofresh,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
I can tell you that is VapeWorld and they ARE authorized dealers. You will have your full warranty!! Hope you'll love the box! It's really a wonder!

Lo,

MoeOnTheMoon

Medical Marijuana Activist
Company Rep
stickstones said:
Sticks, I roll like you as far as wanting to exhale some visible vapor. It may be only a psychological thing but the way I figure it, if you can get heavy vapor you can also get light vapor by breathing less or faster or whatever, so I prefer the ability to get at least medium vapor; let's say "visible vapor" on exhale.

I have not gotten around to running my test yet as given by magic flight in a recent post (I will, soon!), but mine does seem to run as you say yours does, very hard to get visible vapor.

MoeOnTheMoon,

MoeOnTheMoon

Medical Marijuana Activist
Company Rep
vape4health said:
So Sticks your saying the VG is a fog machine if you try .
I'll second Sticks' statement that you can get huge thick vapor hits with the VG. Of course, that is a double-sided sword: you can also combust if you're not careful. But once you get the hang of it, combusting is rare. It may happen with a new strain or if you haven't been practicing and lost your touch. ;)

But again, the LB is much more discreet, smaller and it is my choice for discreet usage - say in the bathroom of a movie theater or place like that.

MoeOnTheMoon,

2000pm

magicflight said:
2000pm said:
... The copper coil intrudes into the battery hole enough so that my battery catches on it. ...
I'm just wondering if the coil was supposed to be intrusive into the hole at all?
Hi 2000Pm,

The coil is supposed to be somewhat in the battery hole -- it needs to be to make the negative terminal connection with the battery. This is by design, and it should be firm/tight with the battery.

-- Magic-flight
thx for the confirm

2000pm,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
stickstones said:
^^^absolutely. I'll put my first two hits (especially that sweet second one) off a VG bowl against any vape I own, save the SSV.
I dont own an SSV, but I do own a VG and Ill have to throw a +1 to clouds for my head off the VG

BUT my VG is primarily used at home (only) it always seems that everywhere else I go the LB is in the pocket. :)

AGBeer,

Acaseofchaos

I dont get thick clouds, but i certainly get clouds (from a new LB, maybe cause it runs hotter than older ones)

Acaseofchaos,

Monsoon

While I think switching to the Eneloops is a great idea (quality, availability, etc.), I think changing the fit in the box could prevent PowerEx batteries from being used with it. With my LB, the stock batteries fit perfectly (not too snug, not too loose), the PowerEx's are almost too snug and they have even gotten stuck a few times, and the Eneloops are very loose to the point that I sometimes have trouble making contact.

So by shrinking the coil on the box to optimize for Eneloops, the PowerEx batteries will likely be too big to fit into the slot. Does Magic-Flight have any PowerEx batteries they can use to test this out? It's not much of an issue for new users if they are aware of it, but someone getting a warranty replacement might get an unhappy surprise when their new box arrives.

Monsoon,

Ihop

:D

I have no problems with batteries at all; still using the ones that came with the unit. Alls I know is this little box works for me. Vapor, no vapor, does not matter, I'm after the effect. Magic-Flight is correct, if you see vapor, it's wasted. I always advise my friends to take a few hits and wait a minute or two.

Just my :2c:

Ihop,
Top Bottom