• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.
If a woman has daddy issues, avoid em. Anywayy, i love the MFLB especially the first few drags in a trench where u get mostly vaped tricomes.. mmmm it almost feels like u are eating or drinking the thc. So satisfying it appeases the munchies effect!
Agreed,those first couple hits are sweet. Damn near a hashy taste.:love:
Fuck it,it's Saturday...WAKE AND BAKE!!

OF

If a woman has daddy issues, avoid em. Anywayy, i love the MFLB especially the first few drags in a trench where u get mostly vaped tricomes.. mmmm it almost feels like u are eating or drinking the thc. So satisfying it appeases the munchies effect!

Agreed,those first couple hits are sweet. Damn near a hashy taste.

With ya there. Spike that trench with some kief and you're sure to come back for more. And more.

IMO one of the advantages of such a small load (as opposed to vapes that hold more) you get that 'fresh bowl' treat more often.

OF

Cereal_MF

Green goes to brown, n that's what I stand for.
Thinking about it now, I might start only packin "pinches". instead of 1 full or even just half or even quarter full trench where for the 2nd half of the sesh u have to deal with a burnt taste and also a harsh feeling, id rather consecutively pack 5 "pinches", that way I get the most out of each granual :D

Edward Hyde

Thinking about it now, I might start only packin "pinches". instead of 1 full or even just half or even quarter full trench where for the 2nd half of the sesh u have to deal with a burnt taste and also a harsh feeling, id rather consecutively pack 5 "pinches", that way I get the most out of each granual :D

to be honest i thought exactly the same and already did it...

OF

to be honest i thought exactly the same and already did it...

I hope you guys won't be disappointed to find out you're not the first to enjoy this simple pleasure, not to take anything away from it, of course.

IMO you're working with a couple of factors. First you have to dry the herb to get to the vapor. Do that too slowly (because there's too much load and not enough heat) and lots of flavor gets lost as well on the way. Against that you need enough to fully cover the trench floor and a bit more to cover the collapse of the load (between 1/3 and 1/2 typically). I find anything under about 30 mg to be too little. On the other end more than about 125 mg (1/8 gram) seems too much. I usually load close to that bigger number as it represents a full session for me (sometimes) so there's no left overs and I don't have to refill.

I find if I know any vape has a partially used load in it (from the last session) I'm less eager to pick it up again than if it has a fresh load of green waiting.

BTW if you haven't found Pak's excellent wiki page on the box you should check it out. Discussion of load sizes is in there...... Along with lots of other fun (and useful) stuff.

Best wishes.

OF

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
If I find last night's dessert in the Box, I'll run it through the water piece with some ice to help offset the taste. There's a point where even that doesn't make it any better, and that's when I know to put it away for edibles.

I usually only do around 1/2 full loads anyways, but I might do two of them if I need it. The first hit REALLY tells you how good your stuff is.

Nbajunkie

Someones always watching..
my walnut grinder arrived about two weeks ago and its one of my go to accessories now. that and my wpa. its a must have for any mflb enthusiast.. It pulverizes herb with the greatest of easy. I could go on and on..
Today i cleaned out the resin on my box. By using my power adapter. Thats the first time Ive used my replacement unit pa. It was a pain in the ass turning it this way and that.. just to try to get it to work. I guess i have to fiddle with it. anyway back to the resin. so i collected alot on my acrylic stem. and then came my mistake..I light that on fire trying to use it like glass pipe..and melted my stem. I sure was the most dissapointment ive ever felt over losing a 2 dollar item..funny.Ok back to my vapor bongin..

NotPotRelated

MFLB Pro
been lovin my mflb for about a year now!!!!!

Question though:

Can someone recommend me the longest lasting batteries.. not the strongest ones. but the ones that i will be able to get multiple trenches out of like i used to. I would rather have a long lasting charge than a powerful short lasting one..

Thanks N.P.R.

NotPotRelated,

TxAg420

Evil Genius
made a $10 WPA :)
(1) glass mouthpiece and a short glass stem attached using a short plastic tube and black tape. Also had to wrap the mini-stem part with some scotch take as it was just a bit too loose.
k3FoB.png

zTpHI.png

Working like a champ!

wonderfox

I love my MFLB dearly. It holds real sentimental value! I love how portable and stealthy it is. I've used it in all kinds of places and nobody's any the wiser. Still packs a punch and does the job marvellously! And don't get me started on the company - they're absolutely fantastic. Soon I'll be one year combustion free thanks to this beautiful little thing :)

Also, very nice job Tx! I'm yet to use mine with water filtration

iVapeTooMuch

Oh I Member
i have owned this amazing vaporizor for some years now and up until a few months ago I have never used the power adapter. Needless to say, I was blown away. It gave such tasty and furfilling hits that I could finish a .15 trench in a matter of a few hits. When I see vapor coming from my exhale, I immediately inhale again, and repeat that process until I see no more vapor. I love this thing. (:
I soon became interested in filtering my vapor through water to take massive, smooth hits full of vapor, however, my bong has a 90 degree angled joint, so the water pipe adapter was out of the question for me. I was discouraged, thinking that I would have to sell my glass and buy a bong with a 45 degree angle.
Well one day I was looking at their website and saw what was labeled as a "Water Pipe Whip" and became curious. I looked into it and decided that it would be perfect for my bong, however my bong has an 18mm joint, instead of the 14mm that was reccomended. I looked through their products a bit more and came across an adapter that was 18mm to 14mm and was $10.
My question is, even though I think it will do, will the adapter work with the water whip?
thank you in advance.

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Dude... I use my WPA with a 90 degree stemless all the time. Visit my YouTube, there's video of it. In fact, another smaller bubbler I have, is held with the downstem at 90%. Video of that to.

Have no fear!

OF

Dude... I use my WPA with a 90 degree stemless all the time. Visit my YouTube, there's video of it. In fact, another smaller bubbler I have, is held with the downstem at 90%. Video of that to.

Have no fear!

Give the guy a break BDV, you know good men have been seriously hurt trying to do the stuff you do......

Not that I blame them for trying, of course. Who could?

OF

OF

just wanted to check in with my first post to say that ever since I got the MFLB I've never purchased a different vape. Super portable, awesome vape!

Howdy, welcome to the fun. Glad you like you MFLB, as you know it has a very dedicated following. Quite a lot of us have more than one.

Seems to me unless you got the box just a little while ago you've saved up a bunch of vape money by now. Good show, we've got lots of great suggestions on how to 'invest' that.......

OF

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Give the guy a break BDV, you know good men have been seriously hurt trying to do the stuff you do......

Not that I blame them for trying, of course. Who could?

OF

I suppose I should add some sort of disclaimer, huh? Cover my ass, you know?

BigDaddyVapor,

Thefalkon

Howdy, welcome to the fun. Glad you like you MFLB, as you know it has a very dedicated following. Quite a lot of us have more than one.

Seems to me unless you got the box just a little while ago you've saved up a bunch of vape money by now. Good show, we've got lots of great suggestions on how to 'invest' that.......

OF

ha, yeah actually. I was just browsing the forums to look at some posts because I'm possibly looking into getting myself another vape for the holidays.

OF

I suppose I should add some sort of disclaimer, huh? Cover my ass, you know?

We've all got our opinions, of course, but for my money when it comes to covering your ass, that little blue backless number is my favorite......

ha, yeah actually. I was just browsing the forums to look at some posts because I'm possibly looking into getting myself another vape for the holidays.

Always a good plan, what sort were you thinking? Another portable? Something in a nice little desktop?

OF

just wanted to check in with my first post to say that ever since I got the MFLB I've never purchased a different vape. Super portable, awesome vape!
I hear ya man,same thing happened to me. When I first got her she was just supposed to be a cheap hold-over till I could upgrade.
Time went on and I realized she had me covered and didn't really NEED a new one. Had her as my only Vape for a little over 6 months and she's never let me down.
When I finally get my hands on the Cera I can rest easy knowing I have a reliable backup!
Welcome to the club and let us know how she's treating ya!

skippy

I too bought the MFLB as a stop gap measure, over a year later it's still the only vape I use, it's so good I bought a second one in case something happens to this. I considered buying a different type to try it, but why bother when I know this is so good?

nopartofme

Over the falls, in a barrel
I hear ya man,same thing happened to me. When I first got her she was just supposed to be a cheap hold-over till I could upgrade.
Time went on and I realized she had me covered and didn't really NEED a new one. Had her as my only Vape for a little over 6 months and she's never let me down.
When I finally get my hands on the Cera I can rest easy knowing I have a reliable backup!
Welcome to the club and let us know how she's treating ya!
Pretty much my feelings exactly, though I've only had the box for about two months now. I've been looking around these parts pretty carefully at all the other options available. But, whenever I ground myself, quelling the VAS for bit and taking stock of things, I find myself not just consistently satisfied with her, but increasingly satisfied as I really settle into my technique. It really feels as if the more love you give the MFLB, the more it gives right back. It feels a bit like some kind of endless pocket you can always pull things out of... Bigger heart on the inside than it lets on from without. A bit otherworldly, really... (Anyone read House of Leaves? Heheh.)

I thought I'd be able to wait a good long time before ever buying anything other than some glass to go with the box, until the folks at TET decided to unveil that beauty... Real hard to resist.

I'm 2 months now essentially smoke free. From the day my package came in the mail from Magic-Flight, I haven't looked back. Well, there was one occasion where a still-combusting friend insisted I "give the bowl a try again", and I gave in just to see how it would compare after a few weeks of vaping... THE TASTE. Man. I had to throw a pinch in the mflb for palate cleansing purposes. Ha!

Another round of applause for Magic-Flight and this forum. :peace:

By the way, OF, I'm quite enjoying that "Case Logic" travel case as well as some 1 dram vials. The case is perfect, and tapping some flowers out of a vial and into the finishing grinder makes refilling on the go a snap. Really "a must" in my opinion for anyone looking for a nice travel setup.

Top Bottom