PerseusStoned

smoking Joe said:
Magic flight claims the lights should go out when charged.
That might just be my problem, maybe I need to put more mileage on my batteries. Many thanks friend.

Edit: Ninja'd by Wolface!

PerseusStoned,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
the light in this thing is the shit! Great idea, whoever had that one. I can tell when the battery is pulled out enough and,more importantly, I can tell when the battery is spent.

stickstones,

Wolface

Agreed about the light! It's also very cool to be able to eyeball down the tube and see the vapor forming. This kind of visual feedback makes the box so user friendly compared to say an Iolite where you can't see anything.:cool:

Wolface,

vaporbrothers

Manufacturer
ClemsonVapor489 said:
I don't think there is any need to sugar coat it on this site, they're stoners.
Kinda true that they are but they are no ordinary stoners by any means. They've been closely involved in huge stuff over the past years, giant installations at Burning Man filled with network of lights & microchips that mimics the brain's synapses, large scale laser star fields like you've never seen before, a machine that walks on four legs, the list goes on and on...

vaporbrothers,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I haven't posted here for a while, but I just spent 3 hours reading the last 73 pages. That probably makes up for it a little. LOL

I am going to order one of these from BlissSville.com tomorrow morning. With the holiday on Monday, I don't expect it right away, but I am still really excited to try it after everything I have read, and all the video's I've watched too.

Thank you everyone for all the information, and also to Magic Flight. They seem to have extremely good customer service. After reading this entire thread, I don't have any reservations ordering this product. :)

Vicki,

Meowz

This is a pretty lame post but I was wondering if any Magic Flight Launch Box owners could enlighten me... I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of my first vape and figured that I would need more batteries so I might as well buy them now. So... Are the batteries they provide you worth it? What I mean is should I just buy two extra from the company or should I buy some from another website. Which would you say are more efficient?

If it means anything, I was planning on buying a few from this site:
http://www.greenbatteries.com/grbrniaa23ba.html

Suggestions, help, advice anyone?

modnote: 2 posts moved/merged

Meowz,

max

Out to lunch
Meowz said:
This is a pretty lame post but I was wondering if any Magic Flight Launch Box owners could enlighten me... I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of my first vape and figured that I would need more batteries so I might as well buy them now. So... Are the batteries they provide you worth it? What I mean is should I just buy two extra from the company or should I buy some from another website. Which would you say are more efficient?

If it means anything, I was planning on buying a few from this site:
http://www.greenbatteries.com/grbrniaa23ba.html

Suggestions, help, advice anyone?

modnote: 2 posts moved/merged
The MF batteries are good, but $8 for two additional bats is high. Greenbatteries.com can be beat, pricewise, by Thomas Dist.
http://www.thomasdistributing.com/s...04_106.html?osCsid=vb6r7t3ncbalj5anl2ejtbfd94

max,
the Eneloop batteries are the BEST batteries for the LB I can get 2 sometimes 3 trenches off 1 charged batt , and with my energizers or the ones that came stock with the LB before they shipped with eneloops 1 trench max and the power of those batteries was way under what the Eneloops put out .

as for 2 Eneloops for $8 thats not to bad of a deal .

BcBud420,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
BcBud420 said:
the Eneloop batteries are the BEST batteries for the LB I can get 2 sometimes 3 trenches off 1 charged batt , and with my energizers or the ones that came stock with the LB before they shipped with eneloops 1 trench max and the power of those batteries was way under what the Eneloops put out .

as for 2 Eneloops for $8 thats not to bad of a deal .
I just ordered my Magic Flight this morning, and she said I was getting the Eneloop batteries. I did pay an extra 8.00 as well to get 2 extra batteries. I do eventually want to get a longer life battery, but I'll start with the Eneloop for now.

When did they switch over to the Eneloop's?

Vicki,

TeddyJackEddy

I was wondering if Vapeworld is shipping the LB with the new packaging? Anyone receive a LB from them recently? I know Magic Flight said back in mid January they were changing over the packaging, but would take awhile for the distributors to have them in stock. Appreciate any feedback.

TeddyJackEddy,

runner

Basshead
Sorry, I've been inactive for a while, but can anyone explain why the price of the LB went up to $99 now?

runner,

CoronaNoLime

TeddyJackEddy said:
I was wondering if Vapeworld is shipping the LB with the new packaging? Anyone receive a LB from them recently? I know Magic Flight said back in mid January they were changing over the packaging, but would take awhile for the distributors to have them in stock. Appreciate any feedback.
I received my LB from VapeNow and I didn't receive the enelope batteries. I did purchase 4 enelopes and noticed a big difference in the performance of the LB. Much better than the stock batteries that came with the LB. I'm going to purchase another unit and will buy from the store on Magic Flights website next time.

CoronaNoLime,

chloe

wow..got my 2nd box with the light...and what can I say but it is awesome....powerex batteries fit nicely in both.....the light is super cool and you can tell this box was created not by just mind but by the mind tapped to a greater power...see the simplicity but the effectiveness of this ingenious design....it just works...

as for:
BlissSville (if you ever get a personalized note from Ariel, feel her warmth and sincerity in her writing)...it's funny...when i opened up the box...the LB/accessories/tea were secondary to her essence...you just feel the care put into even the smallest of things such as how the elastics are wrapped so nicely etc....

These 2 companies BlissSville and Magic-Flight ....they just have great synergy...no wonder they attract each other....they operate on a different level for the greater good....you get that sense when you deal with any of them....

All I can say is Magic-Flight and BlissSville are just wonderful...i won't cheapen it with words but they are just great in dealing with them....

don't forget to try their teas as well at BlissSville ...i highly recommend their black dragon logan tea if you like your teas fruity......

all I know is that this is the only thread I visit daily because I 100% believe in this product in helping people experience the beauty of this plant....

chloe,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
chloe...I'm with you. I've owned/tried seven portables and this is my favorite. I have three that I really like, but this one is at the top. Something about how easy and stealthy and portable it is. It's the first vape I've ever had that truly allows me to take a hit anytime, anywhere, without even my immediate family members knowing about it. In the world of cannabis, it is a liberating product!

stickstones,

wthanna

stickstones said:
chloe...I'm with you. I've owned/tried seven portables and this is my favorite. I have three that I really like, but this one is at the top. Something about how easy and stealthy and portable it is. It's the first vape I've ever had that truly allows me to take a hit anytime, anywhere, without even my immediate family members knowing about it. In the world of cannabis, it is a liberating product!
Take note of the above quote ^^ , those of you searching for a portable. This has been my experience as well. The Magic Flight Launch Box truly has no equal in the stealth, portable market.... (yet). :ninja: :2c:

(edited for bad spelling :/ )

wthanna,

Panzerkampf

So would guys say this is a sufficient home vaporizer replacement? I'm not a big smoker but I just don't like having crap go into my lungs.

My friend has the Herbalaire and I am interested to see how it compares to it. As I am in Canada, the LB probably won't get here until March:mad:

Thank you

Panzerkampf,

Breadnought

Hey, I ordered my Launch Box about a month ago and I've been loving it! It gets me even more ripped than my friend's Volcano. But I ran into a problem last night. I was using it in a group and my friend decided that he would let it sit because he couldn't taste anything, and he ended up burning the trench! Half of the screen is covered in soot, and now when I use the Launch Box it smells and tastes terrible. Is there anything I can do to clean it up or should I ask my friend to chip in for a replacement?

Breadnought,

chloe

Panzerkampf said:
So would guys say this is a sufficient home vaporizer replacement? I'm not a big smoker but I just don't like having crap go into my lungs.

My friend has the Herbalaire and I am interested to see how it compares to it. As I am in Canada, the LB probably won't get here until March:mad:

Thank you
Well I can tell you my wife and I vape daily through out the day just maintaining a buzz..kinda like drinking tea...i use vaping as my meditation....with each draw i feel the essence of the plant just trickle and get absorbed into my system...in that 30seconds of drawing (no mind)..there is just peace....when I order from BlissSville....it usually takes 5-7 business days to arrive...i haven't had an issue of an order ever taking longer than 2 weeks to arrive..but who knows at the border...

as for whether this is sufficent for a home vape?...well it is what i use even through i have a vapor cannon...i use the cannon when I have a gathering...otherwise as a home personal vape for just my wife and I we use the box through out....and I never have an issue with batteries anymore...i keep a stock of 8 and I'm good....so of course i'm saying its perfectly fine as a home vape if u have enough batteries but what may solidify perhaps its place in the home vape market will be the power module...no more charging batteries...so i've been "waiting" patiently until i hear news...it'll be GREAT!!

You also get a sense when you read MF's posts through out that however they price it, it'll be fair and to be able to maintain and further grow their business to accommodate demand....they definitely have my complete trust and faith as a business which cannot be said to most businesses we're all accustomed to

:peace:

chloe,

Wolface

The box works great as a daily driver and likley will be more so when driven by the new power adapter when it's available. It's not a monster hit pass around party vape like a table top fan forced unit with whips and bags and all that glass to break ect. It does what it was designed for, very well!

Wolface,

claypool

mine came today! ordered thursday morning at like 3am from vapeworld and got it today! tin packaging and ENELOOPS+CHARGER and batt case!! huge plus!I didnt think they started making these with eneloops yet. only thing that is puzzling to me is why they sent me 2 long stems instead of 1 long and 1 short. guess i'll just use a dremel on one lol.

very satisfied with the product so far. loaded 2 trenches of some middies and i think i got the technique down already! i ended up making my first trench black from sucking too slow, second trench smoked AWESOME:D this is my first vape and i love it so far. going to buy the wall plugin when that hits the stores for sure. thanks magic-flight!

claypool,

elhoel

i think the 1 hour charger and the powerex batteries are a great combo, i dont have any eneloops unless those come with the device

takes some getting used to, but the vape works pretty good

worf da price

elhoel,

Progress

'Socratic Existentialist, MD'
edit: Oops... :/ (the batteries in the picture were included with the results for Eneloops, and the pic was so small that I didn't notice that they were Tenergy instead). :(

Thanks. :)

If anyone is still interested, it is still 24 Tenergy AA rechargeable batteries for $30 http://www.amazon.com/Tenergy-Pre-c...?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1266156279&sr=1-15 as opposed to 4 Eneloop rechargeable batteries for $12 http://www.amazon.com/SANYO-eneloop...1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1266156279&sr=1-1 (or $16 with a charger http://www.amazon.com/Sanyo-Eneloop-Pre-Charged-Rechargable-Batteries/dp/B000IV0REA). :shrug:

Progress,

Wolface

Eneloops are a little more $ but have proven themselves worth it. Magic Flight now ships eneloops with all new boxes.

Wolface,
Top Bottom