IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
No work for me on Super Sunday. When I go to my friends Super Bowl party I have 8 AA'a ready to roll. Last time i smoked instead of vaped was New Years, and only a few puffs. Thinking about bringing a big spliff to pass to, sharing is caring. But the LB, will likely be a little personal stealth helper.

IAmKrazy2,

mattman_WF

vapor freak
Magic Flight i tried sending a email to the blissville support address on your site, the LB seems to be running pretty cool for the past day. Used 2 different types of batteries with no luck .

mattman_WF,

elhoel

so what's pretty much the unanimous choice for battery/charger combo for the lb?

worth getting one of the faster chargers? if so which one

do two batteries do the trick for daily smokers? or do you need like, a handful lol

elhoel,

Wolface

I use the sanyo 4aa charger and 8 Eneloops. This combo works great for me, but you will have to look at your own situation. Slower charger + more batteries vs. fast charger and fewer batteries. But for best performance many people here will agree with using Eneloop batteries.

Wolface,

CoronaNoLime

I can't say enough good things about the LB. It now is my preferred method, even over combustion! Easy to use, very stealth, and you get the most out of the herb.

CoronaNoLime,

No Smoking!

where's the pics to the new plug-in unit?

by making the battery hole a lttle larger, seems like you could just drop any really good rechargable battery into a thin conductive sleeve at a fraction of those prices

this would keep the stealth and portability

No Smoking!,

magicflight

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
mattman_WF said:
Magic Flight i tried sending a email to the blissville support address on your site, the LB seems to be running pretty cool for the past day. Used 2 different types of batteries with no luck .
Hi,

If you have not already had a reply, please also send an email to the magicvape address on our website detailing what you see and have done so far and we will find a way to remedy it.

-- Magic-flight

magicflight,

Panzerkampf

I think I am about to pull the plug and purchase the thing, but I have some more questions that I would like users to answers.

1: I guess to MagicFlight As well- Are any new improvements coming soon?
2: Do I need any accesories(more batteries, longer ones) if I only smoke 1-2 times a week?

Thank you very much

Panzerkampf,

zombonaut

This thing is a must have for the vape enthusiast. My iolite is collecting dust because of how much better the Launch Box is for my lifestyle. Cooking a bowl in the iolite seems wasteful compared to the on demand, vapor in 5 seconds conveinence of the Launch Box. The box is ideal for "grazers" who like to use less more often to stay medicated.
This box is the ideal wooden companion to the PD! :ninja:

zombonaut,

magicflight

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Panzerkampf said:
Are any new improvements coming soon?
Hi,

Aside from the power adapter (which will be sold separately), the Box design is considered to be 'stable' -- no changes are pending or planned at this time.

-- Magic-flight

magicflight,

elhoel

magicflight said:
Panzerkampf said:
Hi,

Aside from the power adapter (which will be sold separately), the Box design is considered to be 'stable' -- no changes are pending or planned at this time.

-- Magic-flight
say whaaaat?

power adaptor?

will it work with the lb that was just shipped to me? lol

elhoel,

Bigpurp

I was just wondering, is this box recomended for daily use? I have been using it as my main piece for a while and I don't know if I should get a bigger vape for home use. Also- I notice visible vapor pouring out of the tip as soon as I put the battery in, is it still clean to start inhaling right away or should you actually count to 5? Seems like if I wait to inhale its too thick and can sometimes make you cough, Thanks! :brow:

Bigpurp,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Just got my production box in today. These guys are amazing. I was going to order it Friday morning, but had a couple of questions first. After a couple of back and forths I ordered it Friday night. I got emails from them saying they shipped it on Saturday afternoon and that it would get here by Wednesday. I don't know what service they are using, but it can't be the USPS...it got from Cali to FL from Saturday to Monday!

The delivery box was small enough to fit in a vertical wall hanging mailbox. The metal tin is cool and probably something I will use as a sort of stash box. It really has everything packed in it. The box, batteries with a case and charger, stems and a brush, a bag, rubber bands and a small circular stash box (I may have missed something).

It hits great! So far I've gotten seven hits off a loaded trench. I think it is about done but will finish it off when I get in bed. The load is a slightly dark brown. The changes that have been made since the beta are significant. I like the light a lot. It makes it easy for me to know when the battery is out enough, and is not so bright that anyone will notice it. The hole has been moved down so that it is partially level with the side and partially below the bottom of the trench (and it has a lip on the bottom half of the hole to keep you from pushing the stem in too far and hitting the screen). This looks like it will enable you to draw air through the top of the load down into your mouth. Oh yeah, the rubber bands are a simple, yet great touch. I feel like the trench holds a lot (possibly four PD stems, but this is just speculation) and that made me think it is not efficient...but the effects are lasting a lot longer than one or two PD stems. I think after I get the hang of it, this vape will be on the more efficient side. Already though, if this trench gets me through the rest of the night, it will have proven to be more than efficient enough...given I started semi-early today!

Tonight I was hitting it outside, so I can't say whether the clouds were thick or not compared to what I'm used to, but I definitely saw them. I'll know more when I vape inside later. I like to keep it with one battery loaded backwards and leave the other one at home. But with the battery carrying case they provide, I think I'll bring two along. The thing is hardly noticeable in my pocket. The amazing thing is, even with the box, the two batteries with case, and the small stash box it amounts to not even a pocketful!

It's not just a cool little vape, but it's portable, stealthy, easy to use, packs enough to last a while, is not afraid of wind, and comes with everything you need to be on the go and properly medicated for a while. Obviously I highly recommend it. It invokes a feeling of freedom!

stickstones,

Panzerkampf

magicflight said:
Panzerkampf said:
Hi,

-- Magic-flight
Thanks, ordered

Panzerkampf,

CanadaBoy

This product is amazing. The only problem I see with this is with large group use.

Alone, two people, or three people is max that should use it / get high of one trench.
Getting four people high of one trench is doable but it takes long because of the small trench / time between hits.
5+ people can't seem to get high of one trench, you will need to use 2+.

Hey but I guess if you have more then two batteries then you are good to go.

:2c:

CanadaBoy,

nickzzzx

Bigpurp said:
I was just wondering, is this box recomended for daily use? I have been using it as my main piece for a while and I don't know if I should get a bigger vape for home use. Also- I notice visible vapor pouring out of the tip as soon as I put the battery in, is it still clean to start inhaling right away or should you actually count to 5? Seems like if I wait to inhale its too thick and can sometimes make you cough, Thanks! :brow:
I also own a Da Buddha which works fantastically, but is just a pain in the ass to unpack and setup for me. I can't have my devices out in plain view so going portable turned out to work out perfectly. I haven't used my Buddha once since owning the MF. I will eventually, but right now, I'm just loving how easy to use it is compared to other vapes.

You can start inhaling right when you make contact with the battery. You have to adjust your draw speed though because it obviously takes a few seconds to get up to temp. That's how I use it anyway, everyone uses differently.

nickzzzx,

steiner666

Serial vapist
Wow, I've been looking into getting an iolite for some time now as a portable vape to compliment my at-home DBV, but this one just sounds more like what i need. The perfect thing to kick up my buzz during long 2hour+ movies, to help sedate me at the bar, and finally i can get stoned at some metal shows w/o being paranoid of getting booted by security for stinky smoke, just like in the old days!

btw, am i the only one that really wants to see an Energizer commercial featuring the bunny and this device, lol.

*edit*

"Aside from the power adapter (which will be sold separately), the Box design is considered to be 'stable'"

OMG, if you guys are seriously making an AC (or DC for that matter) adapter for this, i'm SO ordering one right now. Would be great to have the option of just finding a power outlet to use for a couple seconds, or hooking it up with a converter in the car!

steiner666,

rileyman

So i just got my magic flight launch box, and i noticed that there is a small vapor leak coming out of the opposite end where the mouth piece is, i dont know if this is normal for launch boxes or not, i also noticed some stray wood where a hole is drilled for the heater that the battery touches, is this normal? should a very small amount of vapor be leaking or not?

rileyman,

Qbit

cannabanana
rileyman said:
So i just got my magic flight launch box, and i noticed that there is a small vapor leak coming out of the opposite end where the mouth piece is, i dont know if this is normal for launch boxes or not, i also noticed some stray wood where a hole is drilled for the heater that the battery touches, is this normal? should a very small amount of vapor be leaking or not?
Well it'll leak if it's on and you're not hitting it. The air has to get in somewhere, but if no-one's toking the vapour will leakout wherever it can.

Qbit,

Chubba

Vaporbonger
Well it'll leak if it's on and you're not hitting it. The air has to get in somewhere, but if no-one's toking the vapour will leakout wherever it can.
Yeah... of course that happens.

I pull the battery slightly out at the end of each hit and turn it upside down, instantly stops all vapor production.

Chubba,

PerseusStoned

Quick questions: When I charge my batteries the charger only lights up for a few seconds and then shuts off. I've tried this on multiple outlets and in a multitude of places. Is this a strategy to prevent the light from burning out or a possible defective unit? I have not yet used my launch box long enough to determine whether or not the charge is effective or not.

PerseusStoned,

smoking Joe

PerseusStoned said:
Quick questions: When I charge my batteries the charger only lights up for a few seconds and then shuts off. I've tried this on multiple outlets and in a multitude of places. Is this a strategy to prevent the light from burning out or a possible defective unit? I have not yet used my launch box long enough to determine whether or not the charge is effective or not.
On my charger the lights stay on all the time. Magic flight claims the lights should go out when charged.

smoking Joe,
Top Bottom