Acaseofchaos

Same description, retains its charge over time, relatively the same thing. Its like buying pencils, they are all the same, but there are a few differences...

" Provides ultra long use time per charge with this ultra high 2300 mAh capacity

Advanced NiMH technology means twice as long use life per charge than the ordinary rechargeables

Very slow self discharge maintains 85% residual capacity after 1 year of storage and 70% residual capacity after 2 years of storage

Designed for high drain applications such as digital cameras, CD players, portable audio devices, hand held games, 2way radios, PDAs and others

Can be recharged for up to 1000 times, providing big saving by replacing hundreds of throw away AA batteries"

and for the first time i got some burning in my MFLB. I had been re-vaping the weed (works quite well (instead of just sticking it back in, grind it up more), 20 dollars of weed per month, it used to be over 40 without the LB)

I paid 20 dollars for a sack (im not exactly sure how much was in it, probably around 2 grams/ a little less), and i started vaping it on the 7th of January. Last night was the first night i havnt vaped (ran out finally). So 20 dollars lasted me about 1 month + a week. This isnt just once a day either, i probably vaped 50-60 times. There are no problems with the LB at all so far.

One day i decided to smoke (forgot to charge batteries), and i could DEFINITELY tell the difference in my lungs. The smoke was a lot more harsh than it used to be, and the next day i could feel it in my lungs. Last year when i smoked, my grades went down, i was lazy as fuck. Now that im vaping, the high is more clearheaded and i can think without being a lazy fucker. I went from a 2.6 gpa last year to a 3.5 this year (would be higher if my english teacher wasnt an asshole).

Acaseofchaos,

still smokin'

Ive had my LB for a couple of months. I love it. Its a gem, a marvel of engineering. It is compact, clean, and very efficient (in my limited experiences of vapes). My wife cannot smell it, even if I smoke in the room she is in. It enabled me to enjoy my in-laws month-long stay with no disturbance to my nightly ritual.

The unit does slowly pick up a smell, but so far my wife has not mentioned anything

Ive found all this advice from others to be spot on: Draw slowly, use finely ground dry herb, fill 2/3rd full, shake often. But: I found it impossible to vape the almost-dust in the bottom of a jar without visible smoke. Ive sped my draw ups a lot, but still. . .

I am still learning how to get the most out of my LB. I was inspired by the lengthy discussion about batteries to buy a Maha MH-C204FA-DC AA - AAA Charger (about half the costand probably half the features--of the more expensve MAHA unit praised by others on this forum) and four Powerex 2700s. Tonight I tried some ABV with the new batteries. It was nearly as potent as fresh herb, though a bit funky. Lesson learned: Have plenty of good, fully-charged batteries on hand and use them liberally I plan to have four available every evening and to use each one for 3-5 draws, thus using the batteries at their peak power.

I went through a period of finding the LB a bit unpleasant to smoke. The spot in my mouth where the mouthpiece aimed would quickly feel. . . not right. I purchased the tube extension from blisssville.com hoping it would cool the vape. I retired it after one use. It is heavy and awkward, and you have to have one hand on the box and one on the nozzle. It is not well-thought out. Either I have gotten used to the LB or, more likely, a period of illness has passed, and the taste, while not a particular pleasure, is not a pain.

Thanks to MF, Blisssville, and the folks on this forum for bringing this wonderful device into my life!

still smokin',

Lo

Combustion free since '09
From BlissSville I know mine came pre-charged... Not sure about Vapeworld, could email them to ask!

Lo,

steiner666

Serial vapist
I'm ordering one of these little beasts friday, can't wait to try it out. the g/f likes to go out to the bars on teh weekend together, but my drinking days are pretty much behind me. With this thing i should be able to actually maintain a healthier, more enjoyable buzz throughout those nights w/o having to inconvenience myself with either haulin around my buddha+whip and making trips out to teh car to use it, or driving back to the house to use it.

I definitely am going to be buying one of the power adapters as soon as they're available, hopefully there will be an update here!

steiner666,

jwpatt

I have a few questions regarding batteries. First, do the new eneloop batteries work with a fast charger? I was planning to purchase the maha C9000. Will this charger do the job? Also, the charger comes with 4 power ex 2700 batteries. Will they fit in the correctly in the new opening size? I have read several posts indicating it may be a tight fit, but have not seen anything conclusive. Sorry if any of this is repetative, but the battery info is scattered all the place and I don't want to spend money on something that won't work. Thanks.

jwpatt,

chloe

jwpatt said:
I have a few questions regarding batteries. First, do the new eneloop batteries work with a fast charger? I was planning to purchase the maha C9000. Will this charger do the job? Also, the charger comes with 4 power ex 2700 batteries. Will they fit in the correctly in the new opening size? I have read several posts indicating it may be a tight fit, but have not seen anything conclusive. Sorry if any of this is repetative, but the battery info is scattered all the place and I don't want to spend money on something that won't work. Thanks.
i have the powerex 2700 batteries and the new box with smaller hole and yes they fit just fine....and the power module will fit both models fine as well...

chloe,

Haywood

Onward Thru the Fog
jwpatt said:
do the new eneloop batteries work with a fast charger? I was planning to purchase the maha C9000. Will this charger do the job?
Yes, the C9000 works just fine with eneloops, (and other low self discharge NiMH cells).

Haywood

Haywood,

reece

ANSMANN 2500 AA LOW DISCHARGE NIMH FOUR BATTERIES PER PACK - $11.57

The capacity of this new generation of accu-batteries has been increased significantly. So far Mignon-size accu-batteries could offer a maximum capacity of 2100mAh only. The brand new maxE plus cell now comes up with 2500mAh and therefore features an almost 20% increased utilization time of your applications.
http://www.thomasdistributing.com/s...html?SP_id=&osCsid=vb6r7t3ncbalj5anl2ejtbfd94

I can vouch for their 2100 nimh low-discharge batteries. They work extremely well with a snug fit and it is easy to slide in and out of the Box.

reece,

flanman

reece said:
a snug fit and it is easy to slide in and out of the Box.
that's what she said :lol:

lol sorry for off topic, just couldn't help myself on that one

flanman,
I have heard that after a period of time, a honey-like substance accumulates inside the box. Is this even true? If so, it that harmful to my unit? Is there any way to clean it?

Vladinator,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I got mine this afternoon, and I absolutely LOVE it. I decided to give my Vapor Warez a break, and use this solely for a while. That way I can get it down before I attempt to use it while I am out. I have had no trouble at all. I just slip in the battery, and after a few seconds, pull slowly, then remove the battery. It's very simple to use. I've decided to only use my hash and kief in the VW so I don't accidentally ruin the LB.

It's a different high than my VW, maybe it vaps at a slightly higher temp, but I'm not sure. I usually keep my VW set to about 12:30, so I never know the exact temp. I decided I'm not going to fill the trench higher than 3/4 full. That way there is plenty of room for shaking. That method has seemed to work perfectly so far. I can get my herbs a lot darker with the LB vs. the VW, so I am really thinking it vaps at a higher temp. I am already sure I am using less herb with the LB too, but we'll see if that stays consistant.

I really, really love this little thing so far, and I've only had it 3 hours. I've never owned a vaporizer that I liked more than my VW, but I think the LB may be it. :lol:

Vicki,

Meowz

ARGH. I've been obsessing over this little box for the past two weeks; reading all 74 pages of posts here and asking questions and reading (not in that order) everywhere else. I ordered one last Thursday and it arrived today (presidents day delayed it, it would have arrived yesterday(Monday)) at someone else house (i wasn't sure if it would ship to my dorm)..!!.!.!..!!!.!. Tomorrow will be her and my first flight together. I suppose I shall post something relevant to her and my first encounter sometime tomorrow. I doubt i'll be even remotely disappointed, it seems to work for everyone else and if its anywhere as effective as the iolite (which I used a few times and loved) i will place my box on a shrine when i'm not using it and I will then adopt the magic flight team as my GODS. and you as their messengers.

Thanks for all the posts everyone, I believe that I've learned everything there is to know about this beautiful creature and i consider you all to be both the ones that influenced me to buy her introduced me to her greatness. I really hope she doesn't have a penis, I already bought everything in pink :[

Meowz,

Wolface

Warning: Read page 50 of this thread! Magic Flight has had issues with Tenergy batteries! They do not recommend them! Lots of good battery info on that page!

Wolface,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
Sigh, here comes the 3rd vaporizer in less than 3 months....

I bought the Iolite first, but think I'm much more likely to use this while out and about. At the very least, I assume the Magic Flight gets great use in a theatre.

I may run out of butane, but I'm sure not going ti run out of AA's.

Tom

tdavie,

chloe

tdavie said:

I bought the Iolite first, but think I'm much more likely to use this while out and about. At the very least, I assume the Magic Flight gets great use in a theatre.

Tom
theatre huh?..this thing is so ninja itself, but honestly it allows for new outfits too...what i mean is that i created a giant lollypop (5-6" high) for using in public..not sure if im' gonna stick to a lollipop idea or put it in a coke bottle..but i have the whole unit 100% hidden from view being incased in a icing cake syringe with the box's hose connecting to the nozzle of the syringe...i had to sand down the corners of the box but it fit nicely and the battery goes in and out..if i stuck a super bouncer on top of the syringe area..i'd look like a giant lollypop..if anyone has any other ideas how i can top it ..i'm all ears....

also in creating this case...i've realized my new fav. stem is a combination of

1 short peg + 1.5" hose + 1 short peg

this allows your mouth piece to be friendly on the lips (nicer than just the hose)...cools down the vape...mine is a total lenght of 2.5 or so inches....and also it allows for a bendable "straw"

i often meditate while vaping so i enjoy laying completely flat but then your lips are pointing to the ceiling so its more natural for the stem to come in from the top ..with the bendy mouthpiece you can keep the box horizontal to prevent the herb to keep in full contact with the straw fitting perfectly in your mouth..i know its a minor thing but vape as much as i do and any convenience is a plus

chloe,

claypool

chloe said:
tdavie said:

Tom
theatre huh?..this thing is so ninja itself, but honestly it allows for new outfits too...what i mean is that i created a giant lollypop (5-6" high) for using in public..not sure if im' gonna stick to a lollipop idea or put it in a coke bottle..but i have the whole unit 100% hidden from view being incased in a icing cake syringe with the box's hose connecting to the nozzle of the syringe...i had to sand down the corners of the box but it fit nicely and the battery goes in and out..if i stuck a super bouncer on top of the syringe area..i'd look like a giant lollypop..if anyone has any other ideas how i can top it ..i'm all ears....

also in creating this case...i've realized my new fav. stem is a combination of

1 short peg + 1.5" hose + 1 short peg

this allows your mouth piece to be friendly on the lips (nicer than just the hose)...cools down the vape...mine is a total lenght of 2.5 or so inches....and also it allows for a bendable "straw"

i often meditate while vaping so i enjoy laying completely flat but then your lips are pointing to the ceiling so its more natural for the stem to come in from the top ..with the bendy mouthpiece you can keep the box horizontal to prevent the herb to keep in full contact with the straw fitting perfectly in your mouth..i know its a minor thing but vape as much as i do and any convenience is a plus
:ninja::ninja::ninja:

pics possible? that sounds amazingly stealth, very nice

claypool,

magicflight

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
chloe said:
...i enjoy laying completely flat but then your lips are pointing to the ceiling ... you can keep the box horizontal to prevent the herb to keep in full contact with the (screen)...
A minor design point with the Box is that it can be used in native mode while lying down flat on your back. The draw hole is positioned near the bottom edge of the Box allowing for one to hold the Box overhand (if you are right handed) and still be able to draw from the Box while keeping it level to the floor. Your lower lip would be on the bottom face of the Box and the upper lip is just above the draw hole. This makes using the Box accessible to people who are in a bed and cannot raise their head up (for whatever reason).

-- Magic-flight

Last edited by a moderator:
magicflight,

magicflight

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
still smokin' said:
... The spot in my mouth where the mouthpiece aimed would quickly feel. . . not right.
We recommend using the Box native -- without any stem at all. This has the dual advantage of not confining and directing the vapor stream to any one spot (avoids the issue mentioned above) and allows for greater sensitivity to taste. Personally, we agree that the long whip attachment is somewhat awkward -- we provide them due to continuing popular request and because we have no better alternative at this time.

-- Magic-flight

Last edited by a moderator:
magicflight,
Top Bottom