Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
Its custom electrical adapter. With power regulation. And custom built in wood. And lifetime warranty. Seems indestructible to me. And beautiful. Compared to regular power source (imagine a notebook source - ugly plastic black box, that will possibly fry out in few years), it's superior quality for the price. Not mentioning it work so wonderfully with the MFLB.

Oh but I've noticed something strange. If i touch the PA "negative" electrode I feel something. Something like very mild AC, similar to touching batteries in pulse charger. And if i touch the PA negative electroce and also something metal (central heating, fingerprint sensor etc) it hurts like if DC current was flowing through me. I think that can't happen if there is only max 2 volts, but it happens. And I can really feel it a lot - it makes me react and stop touching metal by reflex. But it is still awesome, I'm just a bit worried about this if it's safe.

Seek,
Would anybody happen to have to push their battery in excessively hard and wiggle it around to the right spot to get the light on? is their any way to fix this?

FormerVapor24,

OF

Good reference.

How about two days back and half way up this page where I said:

"Not to worry. Batteries vary a lot, your batteries might be tight in hers. Some are quite snug, some rattle so badly that you have to push them to one side to make contact. "It's all good" as they say. Use the light as an indicator of good contact."

I understand the issues I think. It's awfully easy to ask......

OF

OF,

OF

Magic Flight April Fools
What are you waiting for? Touch it and see!

You know darn good and well why we're cautious.....we know you, dude. Caught your act before.....

Neat new LB, just the ticket for the Galactic Hitchhiker I'm thinking. Should have solar panels for charging though, doncha think? I mean they don't mention the charger and all but that's one serious extension cord your going to need otherwise......

Watchin' you, Vitolo. In shifts.

OF

OF,
Reactions: Vitolo

BioDemon

I recommend the Power Adapter so.. so much.. Honestly, last night was the first time I'd charged a battery in weeks (Went to a play) Typically I can run around all day and find private bathrooms with outlets (Not Ideal, but an example of how much I love it and it's use outside the home) so I can vape at the Gym before my workout or School before class :p I just love it, especially in a casual setting, my friends are much more open to loving the vape when I don't have dying batteries.. And for myself.. man, it's magic, absolute magic.

I'm really, really wanting to get/make an adapter for a water pipe soon, but in the mean time, the only accessory I need is my Cherry Stem :p (Also worth it! I love the way the vape tastes through wood)

I'd pick PA over Batteries, but it's kinda an individual choice, the PA is definitely portable, but by definition limited to Plugs or Car Inverters :p If you find yourself nowhere near outlets most of the day, buy some longer lasting batteries for sure, I know all but one of my batteries is pretty defunct now and I'll be looking into getting powerex soon too. :) Summers coming and that means outdoor adventures!

But thanks to the Power Adapter, I quit smoking entirely.. Thank you Magic Flight <3 I feel so much better

BioDemon,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
LOL! Did you make that faux website? :lol:
It's the official MFLB website so I think it was executed on their side.... but this does open a door for custom-shaped boxes. I for one would be interested in seeing custom work done :)

I mean they don't mention the charger and all but that's one serious extension cord your going to need otherwise......
No need to, it has a nuclear battery in it already!

Quetzalcoatl,

OF

I recommend the Power Adapter so.. so much.. Honestly, last night was the first time I'd charged a battery in weeks (Went to a play) Typically I can run around all day and find private bathrooms with outlets (Not Ideal, but an example of how much I love it and it's use outside the home)

You know, somewhere around here I've got the stuff to build up another battery pack for the PD like the first I cobbled up last summer. After testing it some, I sent it to Pammy and Tom but like I said, I should have a second set of parts. IIRC it ran the PD a bit over 3 hours, so it should easily drive the PA for the LB an hour and a half or more. That's a whole lot of hits at say 20 seconds each......

I've been thinking of this since I got my PA, but maybe it's time to move it up the list? The pack fit in a small camera case, say 3 by 5 by one? It's a pocket full, but not huge. Bigger than a LB, smaller than the PA?

OF

OF,

BioDemon

I've been thinking of this since I got my PA, but maybe it's time to move it up the list? The pack fit in a small camera case, say 3 by 5 by one? It's a pocket full, but not huge. Bigger than a LB, smaller than the PA?

OF

What's a PD? But the idea of a rechargable battery for the Power Adapter.. while at first kinda sounds redundant.. is an idea I really like, but I'd have no idea how to go about it, if you build something I'd love to see it :)

BioDemon,

Quetzalcoatl

What's a PD? But the idea of a rechargable battery for the Power Adapter.. while at first kinda sounds redundant.. is an idea I really like, but I'd have no idea how to go about it, if you build something I'd love to see it :)

Purple Days, a vaporizer.

Quetzalcoatl,

Vitolo

Vaporist
A bit of wisdom
It's the official MFLB website so I think it was executed on their side.... but this does open a door for custom-shaped boxes. I for one would be interested in seeing custom work done :)

No need to, it has a nuclear battery in it already!
I am innocent.

Vitolo,
Reactions: Vicki

OF

I am innocent.

That one's not flying either, Vitolo.

This is us, the FC Forum, not the Born Yesterday Forum. Some of us remember. Like I said before, we're watching you now, in shifts.

I mean if you didn't do it, or put someone else up to it, how'd you know about it in the first place?

OF

Quetzalcoatl

That one's not flying either, Vitolo.

This is us, the FC Forum, not the Born Yesterday Forum. Some of us remember. Like I said before, we're watching you now, in shifts.

I mean if you didn't do it, or put someone else up to it, how'd you know about it in the first place?

OF

Highly suspicious of him to be the first to notice, the first to post about it, AND claim innocence!

I'm watching all of you :|

Quetzalcoatl,

OF

Highly suspicious of him to be the first to notice, the first to post about it, AND claim innocence!

I'm watching all of you :|

You know what they say, "He who smelt it dealt it".

Keep watching if it makes you feel better, but without support sooner or later you're going to have to go to the bathroom.....and you can't take us all with you, now can you?

Let's stay focused on Vitolo and not get distracted?

OF

OF,

OF

Sick puppies all across Vapeland just sat up and barked all together. Just when I think we've got you cornered you come up with stuff like this.

What is it anyway, some new take on thumbing your nose? OK, we get it.....

We're still gonna keep watching.

OF

OF,
Top Bottom