vapirtoo

I do not want to rain on your parade, but visine might clear your eyes, yet
thc's effect on the fine facial muscles and underlying nerves is what really
gives us that "stoners" look. ENJOY :lol:

vapirtoo,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Yeah, but when you're being upbeat and motoring... its not as noticeable. When your eyes are the color of Red Hots... its obvious you're blitzed, or have really bad allergies. Which do you think people are going to lean towards. Of course, in this dust bowl of "Bako" California, allergies are pretty common.

BigDaddyVapor,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
THC reddens eyes no matter how you get it in yourself. I think it goes away with time. Looks like the reddening has tolerance too. Now I have to vape at least 2 trenches to get my eyes pink.

As for the already red eyes, maybe sunglasses are a good solution. I've not heard any good things about visine - your eyes hate it (constrics blood vessels) and it is addictive. Also visine makes them even more likely to get red when not having a "dose".

Seek,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Oh, I don't use it all the time. Its really only when I need to look "sober". I'm ex-military, real straight-laced looking. My Navy buddies, couldn't believe me, when I told them about my stoner past. Besides, my uncle is Exhibit A, when it comes to Visine destroying the blood vessels and permanent bloodshot. Bakersfield has some of the worst allergy irritants I have seen. On days like that, who gives a damn what you look like? :)

BigDaddyVapor,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
I don't think it destroys them, just constricts. And red eyes can be a "withdrawal syndrome" of Visine.

Seek,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Sorry, these pics really don't do it justice, but at least you can see what I call the "bolt" down the side. Yeah, that's the mini grinder its perched on.

2011-08-27235553.jpg

2011-08-27235633.jpg

BigDaddyVapor,

Depayne

vaporous
Visine? Now that IS a blast from the past! Try Rohto...the stuff is like being licked across the eyelids by that white witch from the first Narnia book. I have acquired a definite tolerance for the sensation (redness removal is still superb, tho), so I swap out the Cool with the Hydro during the day :)

Better Living Through Chemistry!

Depayne,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
I'd check out the Amazon dealer before purchasing.. Read back last couple pages to see where an Amazon seller is sanding off serial numbers to circumvent MF's awesome warranty! There are good vendors on Amazon and not so good ones too!! I'd be sure you are getting one with a serial number sold by a reputable vendor.

Lo,

Ellington

Lo said:
I'd check out the Amazon dealer before purchasing.. Read back last couple pages to see where an Amazon seller is sanding off serial numbers to circumvent MF's awesome warranty! There are good vendors on Amazon and not so good ones too!! I'd be sure you are getting one with a serial number sold by a reputable vendor.

True. Added link above, being that there are several Launch Box "items" on Amazon. This seller, VapeMaster, seems on the level. Five-star rating.

Ellington,

nr-cole

The latest version has a steel ball latch mechanism on the lid to hold it in place, whereas older models you had to use an elastic band. Other past updates have included the battery push-back ring and the light that lets you know when the battery is making a connection. A complete list of revisions is available on the box's Vaporpedia page:
http://www.vaporpedia.com/wiki/Magic-Flight_Launch_Box

nr-cole,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
Newest boxes have a steel ball catch. Older have pushback-ring. I think 77$ for an older one can be better, than 119$ for the newest if a person wants to save some money. These are minor upgrades (ok, pushback-ring is awesome, and I don't have the steel ball catch, but I've not spilled anything yet).

Seek,

max

Out to lunch
I think 77$ for an older one can be better, than 119$ for the newest if a person wants to save some money. These are minor upgrades (ok, pushback-ring is awesome, and I don't have the steel ball catch, but I've not spilled anything yet).
Discounts ARE available from some FC sponsoring vendors, but you'd still probably save $25 or more. Doesn't seem likely that 'new' boxes would be so old that they wouldn't have the light, and push back rings are cheap, so the new lid lock is likely what you'd lose if the low cost boxes aren't up to date. I'd be surprised if this seller can continue to maintain a supply at a lower enough cost to continue selling at this price though.

max,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
I've found this user review there (page 3 at the bottom):

First off, This is the new 2011 "Click" lock version, comes with all and shipping was extremely fast only took 2 days and it was due for five! i wasn't disappointed at all

Seek,

stroh

errl enthusiast
BigDaddyVapor said:
Sorry, these pics really don't do it justice, but at least you can see what I call the "bolt" down the side. Yeah, that's the mini grinder its perched on.

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff208/twidget59/2011-08-27235553.jpg
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff208/twidget59/2011-08-27235633.jpg

beautiful looking box BDV, mine has a similar two tone scheme going on, its absolutely lovely in person, seems blisssville really picked out nice ones for both of us.

stroh,
Top Bottom