max

Out to lunch
BrownStarInsurance said:
I am still thinking that I get more from my Vaporite Digi Solo
I'm sure you do, in a given period of time. I could say the same about my PD and SSV. The SSV provides much bigger hits-bowl and airway are larger, and gets me more medicated quicker. With the PD's small, narrow bowl, it takes longer to deliver the same amount of vapor.

Has anyone replaced their desktop with their MFLB?
I'm sure some have, epecially since the PA became available. I use mine as a portable, as I always have. Different strokes.....

max,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I like natural wood. I would never change my MFLB... but, there are some folks that do.
Maybe to tell the boxes apart, or maybe they are just "youthful, and colorful". Check out what I just found!
MFLB Skins

Vitolo,

stroh

errl enthusiast
Vitolo said:
I like natural wood. I would never change my MFLB... but, there are some folks that do.
Maybe to tell the boxes apart, or maybe they are just "youthful, and colorful". Check out what I just found!
MFLB Skins

an interesting product, but i too prefer the "au natural" look

stroh,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I suppose if I had a half dozen Vaporizing children (of age of course).. I would put skins on theirs... to keep them out of mine!

Vitolo,

MauiSon

Here's an observation - I purchased a unit in May with #29xxxxx that doesn't have the 'ball stop' and just recently received a warranty replacement (for an older unit) with #27xxxxx that has the 'ball stop'. So, I perceive the units are not consecutively numbered (probably different # series for different vendors).

BTW, I don't like this latest improvement. It lifts the lid a bit to get over the stop (mind the gap) and may eventually leave an arc line in the cover. It also seems to suggest opening the cover only 1 way (currently, I open it either way). Any chance of ordering new units without the 'ball stop'? Or can it be easily hammered down? If not, I'm glad I still have 2 without the hindrance.

I will agree that the battery ring disconnect is much appreciated improvement.

MauiSon,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I always opened my non latch box in that one direction, to promote stability, as the "pin hinge, is off center toward the right, so it always made sense to me to swing the window open toward the left.. the direction now allowed by the box with latch.
There is enough spring in the hinge pin to allow the lid to move over that ball easily indefinitely without wearing down the contact point.
Very few people embrace change easily.. me least of any, due to a head injury.
I had my doubts on the first day. I used the box for 48 hours.
I now find myself, adjusting the top on the box with no latch... to make certain it is centered!
I adapted!.
I love my boxes, and would not give any of the 4 I own up... but, if you are really unhappy, call them and ask.
Maybe even list it in the "Sell your vape or accessories " thread.. and specify you would like to trade. I am sure someone that wants a latch on their box will pop up if the MFLB or BlissSville folks can't help or give suggestions!

Vitolo,

stroh

errl enthusiast
MauiSon said:
Here's an observation - I purchased a unit in May with #29xxxxx that doesn't have the 'ball stop' and just recently received a warranty replacement (for an older unit) with #27xxxxx that has the 'ball stop'. So, I perceive the units are not consecutively numbered (probably different # series for different vendors).

BTW, I don't like this latest improvement. It lifts the lid a bit to get over the stop (mind the gap) and may eventually leave an arc line in the cover. It also seems to suggest opening the cover only 1 way (currently, I open it either way). Any chance of ordering new units without the 'ball stop'? Or can it be easily hammered down? If not, I'm glad I still have 2 without the hindrance.

I will agree that the battery ring disconnect is much appreciated improvement.

the numbers definitely aren't consecutive then, because my latch-less box is numbered at 32*****, that i received in april.

stroh,

MauiSon

Well, it's not my replacement box, it's a friend's, and so no skin off my teeth. I'm just noting my observations as it passes through my hands (last time I bother with their MFLB boo-boos).

But here's the rub, my cover often gets a static charge and bits stick to it after a shake. I can open and close it to brush them off and back into the well, but it doesn't quite work when there's a gap (mind the gap) like that caused by the 'ball stop'. Just a little askew and a gap opens from the ball, even if the rubber band is on (like when it's in your pocket).

MauiSon,

Adobewan

Just received my MFLB and PA, haven't used them yet, but wanted to comment. My experience with Blissville was outstanding. When service is a dying art in the US, I was pleasantly surprised when my box arrived days early. As soon as I received it and had a serial number in hand, I ordered the Power Adapter. Well, they must have gone back in time to ship it because I received it in one to two days. On top of receiving my ordered items early(which we all LOVE!!) Brooke at Blissville has been responding to my e-mails like an old buddy and she made the not yet released(it is now) click-lock box available to me. When you add the lifetime guarantee and consistently favorable reviews, if you're on the fence, I can testify that you'll be VERY happy with the customer service.
Will post again once I've tried the box.

Peace,
Brian
Happy owner of an Extreme Q and an Iolite.

Adobewan,

pngwyn

Sour Deez said:
Yes you can use the LB without the stem, "native" style :brow:

And here is the Bubbler sir.

Thanks very much. Just ordered 2 in case 1 comes broken >.> if not, it's nice to have a spare.

Although.. is it just me or is the bubbler in the display pics totally used and browning already?

pngwyn,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Look carefully and focus.. it is the reflection of a person, taking a picture of the bubbler!
(his head is up toward the base of the mouth piece!)

Vitolo,

Bdub

Vaporizer Aficionado
pngwyn said:
Sour Deez said:
Yes you can use the LB without the stem, "native" style :brow:

And here is the Bubbler sir.

Thanks very much. Just ordered 2 in case 1 comes broken >.> if not, it's nice to have a spare.

Although.. is it just me or is the bubbler in the display pics totally used and browning already?

That's what it looked like to me too. :lol:

Edit:
Vitolo if you look it's on the reverse side of the glass in this pic also:
sku_52837_1.jpg

Doesn't look like a reflection to me!

Bdub,

lilro

After spilling nearly half a trench through the air vent on my box, I came up with an accessory that could greatly benefit the MFLB. A removable clip/vent that is attached on the rear of the box. It would hold the box completely closed, while still allowing function. There would be a hole allowing a battery to still be inserted, and there will be a "pin" that goes in the existing, formerly useless, manufacturing hole. When a battery is inserted, it pushes the pin out, allowing a flap to open, and you can use the MFLB like normal. When you remove the battery, it closes back and your herbs are safe from spillage. I wish I had some engineering skills so I could make it, but hopefully these pics of a crappy paper model are good enough for someone more experienced to take the reigns.

CLOSED:
IMG00077-20110627-1640.jpg

OPEN:
IMG00078-20110627-1641.jpg

lilro,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Just a note. I am not sure if I am understanding correctly, but herb in the trench area should have absolutely no access to the air port. If weed comes through, there could be a hole in your screen.
(Kudos on being inventive, and coming up with the physics!) :)

Vitolo,

lilro

There's no hole in the screen. I'm not talking about where you put your mouth, but the valley in the back where air is drawn through. There's always little bits of bud there.

Here:
IMG00063-20110510-2252-1.jpg

lilro,

stroh

errl enthusiast
i've had bits and pieces fall through the draw vent, but never to the point where i felt something was needed to block it.

stroh,

lilro

stroh said:
i've had bits and pieces fall through the draw vent, but never to the point where i felt something was needed to block it.
I kinda agree, it was just an idea i had while vaked.

lilro,

stroh

errl enthusiast
its a neat idea for sure, but seems a little complicated to be easily and elegantly attached to the box.

stroh,
stroh said:
its a neat idea for sure, but seems a little complicated to be easily and elegantly attached to the box.

maybe but they shouldnt be that bad, the phone skins look pretty good if you put the effort into it

shizlefonizle,

CutePanda

Today was a good day. Received my replacement MFLB from Blissville plus the MFLB grinder with double rows of teeth from PuffItUp. Gave my MFLB a nice polishing using Ed's Bomb Ass Peach Butter which will give your MFLB a very nice shine if it's looking dull. Not to mention that the peach smell makes me want to eat my MFLB.

IMG_0007.jpg

CutePanda,

stroh

errl enthusiast
does anybody know if magic flight charges your checking account right away when you order the PA?

i just pulled the trigger on mine, but i went to check my account and it seems that my direct deposit from last week has been mysteriously withdrawn?? I still wish to order the PA, but not until my account is sorted out so i don't get an overdraft fees. i spose i shall also send an email to magic flight explaining my ordeal.

stroh,
Top Bottom