Bdub

Vaporizer Aficionado
Sour Deez said:
And here is the Bubbler sir.
That seriously looks awesome for the price, going to pick it up and use it with my LB until I get a new bong and the GoG LB attachment comes out.

Bdub,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
Got all vaked last night and had an idea. Super easy way to convert that old small bong of yours (not a 14mm or 18mm, but the standard smaller one below that) into a temp waterpipe adapter using MF parts only.

1. Remove pushback ring
2. Stick ring in top of female downstem
3. Use box "native" on the ring and Boom :brow:

It fits like a glove

JDSupreme,

Vitolo

Vaporist
JDSupreme said:
Got all vaked last night and had an idea. Super easy way to convert that old small bong of yours
Good work JD! Last night, Patty and I were noticing on a "close up" cam.. that the Water adapter they built uses a piece that looks identical to the pushback ring (perhaps it is.. Magic Flight are genuis at part usage!)

Vitolo,

Wakka Wu

My latest stealth test was conducted last night at the bar. I had gotten kicked out and was waiting for my ride. So there I was, loitering in the parking lot. The police frequently stop in to check on things and when they did I vaped about 30 feet away from the officer and doorman. I love this thing.

Wakka Wu,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Wakka Wu said:
My latest stealth test was conducted last night at the bar. I had gotten kicked out and was waiting for my ride. So there I was, loitering in the parking lot. The police frequently stop in to check on things and when they did I vaped about 30 feet away from the officer and doorman. I love this thing.
Vaping, and getting buzzed in a "forbidden location" makes things fun!
Although this "tale" does not beat vaping 30 feet from a cop, it was fun for me!
I forgot, when I confessed to vaping at the zoo, that I vaped in an even weirder place! I used my LB repeatedly in a hospital bed the day before a procedure, and for the 2 days following (pretty recently!).
I even had the nurses help me charge my "special walkman batteries" a couple times.

Vitolo,

Bdub

Vaporizer Aficionado
Vitolo said:
JDSupreme said:
Got all vaked last night and had an idea. Super easy way to convert that old small bong of yours
Good work JD! Last night, Patty and I were noticing on a "close up" cam.. that the Water adapter they built uses a piece that looks identical to the pushback ring (perhaps it is.. Magic Flight are genuis at part usage!)

wp_adapter_01.jpg

2011-06-26080031.jpg

Definitely made of the same material. Looks about the same size too.

Do the pushback rings come with the unit or are they an accessory?

Bdub,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Bdub said:
Both.
It used to come as an accessory, but now comes with one already in the box,
It is still sold as a replacement piece at a very reasonable cost.

Vitolo,

Bdub

Vaporizer Aficionado
Vitolo said:
Bdub said:
Both.
It used to come as an accessory, but now comes with one already in the box,
It is still sold as a replacement piece at a very reasonable cost.
That's what I figured -- glad to hear its included because I didn't get one when I ordered mine. I'm so excited for this thing to come its ridiculous. Hope it comes tomorrow!

Bdub,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Bdub said:
-- glad to hear its included because I didn't get one when I ordered mine.
Yeah... it's in there.. just look down in the battery hole and you'll see it!
:mflb:
cartoon_plane_atacking.gif
TAKE FLIGHT!

Vitolo,

elevation

I just wanted to say that in terms of odor, this thing probably beats any other vaporizer.

Last night i vaped a bowl out of the Iolite with the windows open, blowing the vapor out the window and my mom complained about the smell 40 minutes after i was done.

I can vape with the MFLB windows closed, she can come in my room while i am vaping and not smell a thing. :2c:

elevation,

Bdub

Vaporizer Aficionado
elevation said:
I just wanted to say that in terms of odor, this thing probably beats any other vaporizer.

Last night i vaped a bowl out of the Iolite with the windows open, blowing the vapor out the window and my mom complained about the smell 40 minutes after i was done.

I can vape with the MFLB windows closed, she can come in my room while i am vaping and not smell a thing. :2c:

You just made my night. Odor was another thing that played a role in my purchasing a vape. Tired of hearing my mom complain that the house smelled like my stash when I smoked it outside. I think some serious indoor vaping is to be had at my house soon!

Bdub,

Nycdeisel

I have another low odor testimony, this past weekend I stayed at a relatives place and just brought my MFLB along, with a predesignated amount of ground herb, in my travel kit. one day I literally sat in what was my room and vaped all day with nobody complaining of smell, AND I could still see decent vapor, and I was getting really high, so it was a win-win-win situation! :D

P.S: I loaded fat trenches of some stanky sour d cross, so its got that similar pungent odor just the herb on its own.

Nycdeisel,

ld

Hello all,

I felt it necessary to comment and inform. I received my box in February after reading and reading but never having vaped. I was pleased as punch, but never seemed to get what others showed in videos and comments. Charging and purchasing top of the line batteries did not seem to help. Bought a new charger thinking that was my problem. Herbs were disappearing at an alarming rate without the results I expected. Going thru multiple fully charged batteries for one trench. After conversations with Blisssville it was finally determined to send me a replacement. I received it Saturday and to my surprise there must have been something wrong with the original. If everyone conducted their business the way Blisssville does, life would be much simpler and enjoyable. They responded to emails quickly, even on the week-ends. Back to the point, after receiving the new one, moved the current used trench to the new one with the same used battery, the difference was unbelievable. I had tried every trick from all the videos posted on how to achieve the best vape. Well now that my box works properly, all of the suggestions work without any issue. If you are not getting the results you expected, it may be your box. I wish I would have known this in Feb, about 1 1/2 oz ago. I am a very happy camper and my mflb not only will stay with me as before, but keep me pleasantly happy. Keep up the great work.

Larry

ld,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
I've got a message something 0.42kg arrived from foreign country. Didn't purchase everything else than MFLB, so I think it should be it. But when I came to the post they've told me they don't have anything for me. What the.

Seek,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
I don't think I was early, more like the opposite. The notice (repeated notice) says it's already there for 2 weeks and they're returning it at June 30th.

Seek,

Vitolo

Vaporist
WOW! :o
You need to contact the place you ordered from, and express your concern.
Get all shipping info from them, and also share with them all info from the Post office.
Between you and the company.. (and maybe mail service) you should be able to get it straight!
Sorry for the delays and the rough time..
I will be watching to see what happens!

Vitolo,

Nycdeisel

Ok you know that I wasnt really in my room all day! but I would escape to that room to vape in seclusion, I didnt want to be walking around with people all around me while vaping!!! lol

Nycdeisel,
Hullo to all!

Still starting out with the MFLB and have enjoyed reading your posts and watching your videos (especially Vitolo) - thanks!

It wasn't until I put my hat into the ring for the mains adapter that I thought I should start to post here. I have been vaping for about 6 months now and have quickly caught on, but I love that I get to constantly learn more and more about it.

I have been using different techniques to find out what works best. Today I had a great breakthrough using Pyroman's technique that I found on MFLB's website (breathing through the nostrils). This has restored some faith in me using this product. I was getting worried that it was either broken, the batteries weren't up to much, or it just didn't give me a big enough hit. I'm feeling good right now. HGTV has been on all morning...

I am still thinking that I get more from my Vaporite Digi Solo, but I am putting that down to more experience. Or should I accept that it just takes some more hits from the MFLB? Has anyone replaced their desktop with their MFLB? Is your volcano an expensive paperweight?

Again, thanks a lot for taking the time to create posts and blogs, I hope some of you are getting hooked up with some freebies!

-SGM-

BrownStarInsurance,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Using the power adapter, I could see replacing a desktop with an MFLB!
I would never give up my other vapes, but... I could get by with just the Box!
I have other vapes I use as desktops for varying reasons.. but especially if one used a PA they could do it easily. I guess you could using batterries too!
EDIT:
1st 48 hours I had the PA, I used only the MFLB!

Vitolo,
Top Bottom