Discontinued The Inhalater INH004 Phytotherapeutic Rechargeable Portable Vaporizer

xvdbio

EDIT: same thing as vapenstone. I generally suck up in or do a twist and scoop from my container of pre ground but I never intentionally pack it in any more than that. I can easily get over .2 without packing with a proper grind from my mendo vape grinder.

I had no problem fitting .2 of one strain without packing it tight but not another. The one that fit was denser and probably better cured - though a weaker strain. That said I think i probably need a better grinder.

I have a couple of cheap ones - the one I'm using now is a metal 4 piece generic p.o.s. I got for free when I bought my volcano years ago. I never use one for my daily driver (I just use bud then crush/mix after the first pull). Does it make that big a difference?

xvdbio,
Yes it makes a difference. Better grinded bud means more surface area which means a more uniformed proper extraction.

VapeNStone,

559stonerr

@559stonerr you better let me know when you get it off. I was screaming for joy since I can't jump up and down. Let me know what you did. I think I have PTSD from it. I remember it so clear like it was yesterday well actually happening right now.

i FINALLY got it yesterday. it was a pain in the ass!my thumb was starting to hurt:tup::rockon: now i dont want to put it back on. the INH is enjoyable, im loving the airflow, unbeatable. i was packing down the capsules ill try just sucking the herb in.thanks for the help dreamerr!!

edit: post 100:)

559stonerr,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
559stonerr you are welcome. Do put it back on though when you have time cause you will need it when you are out to make it smell proof and also so you don't break your capsule. You will have to practice to get it on and off but it will get slightly easier and you will find a method.

VapeNStone what kind of grind do you use. I will ask what kind of grinder as well but that might not help me since I am not so knowledgeable on them.

When I read the MFLB vapopedia it has pics of grind and I believe I use a medium to course grind but who knows. I have a 4 piece decent no name and the two piece vapeworld gives. The grind looks the same to me. I guess I can only see the difference when I put it through a fine screen to make dust. I haven't really had much issue with the different grinds although sometimes I can run the capsule twice but that is thanks to Vito who asked me why I don't. I certainly get more meds on the second run so I guess it is ok.

Dreamerr,

559stonerr

If you guys arent packing down the capsule then how is the bud not falling out when you put the capsule in place?:uhh:

559stonerr,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I usually suck the load into the capsule, then use my pinkie finger to press it in about a 1/4" from the end so less herb is likely to fall or make contact with the screen inside. You can also put a tiny screen on top of your load, but it's a pain to keep up with.

jambandphan03,

Dreamerr

I personally tamper the end. I used to pack it and still do sometimes but again course grind so still air space. Also another member takes a few hits even if they aren't going to use it so it gets glued in.

Yes the screen is a pain in the ass. A matter a fact I dropped on down on the bottom the other day and I bet it is in my ABV jar.

Jam I have a mission for you. I was thinking why can't we bend a screen like a hat and put it in like you did with the tire caps. If it is bent like that it won't fall out and can be used instead of the tire cap. Oh I tried to bend it but failed but think it can be done.

Dreamerr,
559stonerr you are welcome. Do put it back on though when you have time cause you will need it when you are out to make it smell proof and also so you don't break your capsule. You will have to practice to get it on and off but it will get slightly easier and you will find a method.

VapeNStone what kind of grind do you use. I will ask what kind of grinder as well but that might not help me since I am not so knowledgeable on them.

When I read the MFLB vapopedia it has pics of grind and I believe I use a medium to course grind but who knows. I have a 4 piece decent no name and the two piece vapeworld gives. The grind looks the same to me. I guess I can only see the difference when I put it through a fine screen to make dust. I haven't really had much issue with the different grinds although sometimes I can run the capsule twice but that is thanks to Vito who asked me why I don't. I certainly get more meds on the second run so I guess it is ok.
I use a space case 4 piece and I grind once like normal then I flip it upside and grind it again to get even a finer grind.

If you guys arent packing down the capsule then how is the bud not falling out when you put the capsule in place?:uhh:
I suck my bud into the capsule and insert it into the INHL facing upwards.

VapeNStone,
After a couple months watching this and the pax thread, I think I finally decided to go with the INH.
The cloud ruined my taste for earll and I just want a solid POcket(solo is great, but not a pocket vape)botanical vape.
Thank you early adopters for letting me lurk for a while.
Anyone know how long shipping takes from theothersidevapes?

havealight101,
Reactions: deadc0ffee

Dreamerr

Yea upside down works and you can take your few hits that way to. If you read the whole thread at the beginning I only used my INH upside down for the whole session which was easy being in bed. I eventually had errands and had to turn it over:)

havealight101 overnight usually depending where you are. I ordered on a Friday and got it on Monday I think because I live in the middle of no where. It could have been Tuesday but I forgot. I think that Taylor is back up and running but call and ask to make sure.

xvdbio

i just tried vaporizing through my nose for the first time. has anyone else tried this? wasn't half bad actually - just don't do it when the mouthpiece starts to warm up.

xvdbio,

Dreamerr

A nope...I know there is a way to do it with the MFLB but when I read it I thought it was like a french inhale we used to do on cigs if you ever smoked. To me it sounds like you put the INH in your nose. I would never do that as IMHO I think it can do damage to the sensitive membranes in there. I don't even like to blow vape out of my nose as it gets sore but I still do it for stealth reasons sometimes.

Dreamerr,

xvdbio

A nope...I know there is a way to do it with the MFLB but when I read it I thought it was like a french inhale we used to do on cigs if you ever smoked. To me it sounds like you put the INH in your nose. I would never do that as IMHO I think it can do damage to the sensitive membranes in there. I don't even like to blow vape out of my nose as it gets sore but I still do it for stealth reasons sometimes.

You're probably right about the membranes and all, but my curiosity got the best of me and i just stuck it up there anyway. Probably not for everyone I guess.... i was in Tenerife a while back and saw a guy chug a bunch of Guinesses through his nose and I thought he was crazy.

It definitely brought out flavors I hadn't noticed before - especially on the first pull.

xvdbio,
Ok. I never thought I'd live to see the day where I no longer know how to use a bong. Like these double percolater deals. Do bongs come with instruction booklets now???:shrug:

The Infamous El Guapo,
Reactions: xvdbio

xvdbio

Ok. I never thought I'd live to see the day where I no longer know how to use a bong. Like these double percolater deals. Do bongs come with instruction booklets now???:shrug:

:lol: I'm with you brother. I was browsing around in some of the glass forums because I've been thinking about getting a new bubbler and... whoa. I was reading about shower heads and thought i wandered in to the home depot forum. ahhh progress. makes me feel old.

xvdbio,
:lol: I'm with you brother. I was browsing around in some of the glass forums because I've been thinking about getting a new bubbler and... whoa. I was reading about shower heads and thought i wandered in to the home depot forum. ahhh progress. makes me feel old.
:myday:

The Infamous El Guapo,

natural farmer

i just tried vaporizing through my nose for the first time. has anyone else tried this? wasn't half bad actually - just don't do it when the mouthpiece starts to warm up.

I often inhale through m nose when on a new strain and want to smell everything, if the hit is light the nose takes it like a champion, if it's thick my nose doesn't like it. But it's fun! I use the vapo lung so I can sniff the whole bottle at once (no drag)!

natural farmer,

VaporGuy

Lets Get Baked
I was wondering is there a need to empty the capsule once in awhile and stir the herb and reload it back in order to get the most out of the herb :hmm:

VaporGuy,

xvdbio

I often inhale through m nose when on a new strain and want to smell everything, if the hit is light the nose takes it like a champion, if it's thick my nose doesn't like it. But it's fun! I use the vapo lung so I can sniff the whole bottle at once (no drag)!

Thanks! (I feel a little less weird now).

I was wondering is there a need to empty the capsule once in awhile and stir the herb and reload it back in order to get the most out of the herb :hmm:

When I feel like the capsule is kicked I've been using a wooden kabob skewer and carefully crushing the herb while still in the capsule. That gives me one or two more pulls, but probably isn't necessary if you've ground the stuff finely enough in the first place.

xvdbio,
Reactions: ili

jambandphan03

in flavor country
my capsules seem to be fully extracted all the way through, so I don't see the need to stir, but I suppose you can if you feel you must.

jambandphan03,
Top Bottom