Discontinued The Inhalater INH004 Phytotherapeutic Rechargeable Portable Vaporizer

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
i was checking that little bubbler yesterday in the afternoon and thinking about buying it...but for the moment i'm goign to spend my moneyz in some other stuff that is needed...but does that small thing actally work?

The video showed it worked...I am convinced and for a few bucks nothing to lose. Buy a dozen and throw them against a cinnamon roll and see who wins.

PAZ

Vitolo, how portable would you say it is? It looks like thin glass so I assume its pretty fragile, but for thwee-fiffty how do you go wrong.

PAZ,
Vitolo, how portable would you say it is? It looks like thin glass so I assume its pretty fragile, but for thwee-fiffty how do you go wrong.
anything that small is portable. Now can you drop it on the cement? No of course not. Just have to be careful.

VapeNStone,

PAZ

anything that small is portable. Now can you drop it on the cement? No of course not. Just have to be careful.

I was more referring to the quality of glass, it just looked very thin. To me it just looks like if you threw it in a duffel bag with a towel around it, theres a chance it still might break during transportation.

PAZ,
I was more referring to the quality of glass, it just looked very thin. To me it just looks like if you threw it in a duffel bag with a towel around it, theres a chance it still might break during transportation.
I'm sure it is very thin. IT'S MOTHERFUCKING $3.50!!!! lol Just be careful.

VapeNStone,

Vitolo

Vaporist
It is fragile!
google "Colorless Transparent Glass Shisha Water Pipe" and you will find the same item at a few other websites for the same price.. and with free shipping (all in China)

Vitolo,

criskyftw

just got my inh004 today and it's amazing. i am deffidentally medicated.

anyway. i've heard mention of a carbon fiber wrap for it? how could i obtain one? any other wraps? maybe a still stainless steel, but without the logo and stuff?

Dreamerr

You can just google carbon fiber and the other ones you saw I believe were vinyl wrap. I hope you show pictures when you are done pimping your INH.:)

Dreamerr,

Inhalater

Manufacturer
IMG426.jpg

Hello everyone.

Have been in the last minute rush for the XP, missed a couple of days on the thread.

Sorry Dreamerr for the capsule problem. It was definitively in our intentions to get back to you on the subject. I understand that PV got things settled for you. Don't hesitate to get to us directly when needed.

At this moment, we produced the first XP unit. We will start shipping out units on the 28 of december.

The new unit expands the boundaries of vaporization. Raw tobacco may be used in the XP. Add a pinch to herbs for the added effect of natural nicotine. If one desires tobacco only, fill half a capsule and run on automatic mode. Please find images of new XP in black and symbol for automatic mode.

We wish everyone a merry Christmas and a happy new year. All of you are great. Your support validates the teamwork done by the peoples of Inhalater. Your feedback keeps us grounded to the real world concern of users and oriented in making the technology better. Many thanks to all.

JoeKickass

The new unit expands the boundaries of vaporization. Raw tobacco may be used in the XP. Add a pinch to herbs for the added effect of natural nicotine. If one desires tobacco only, fill half a capsule and run on automatic mode. Please find images of new XP in black and symbol for automatic mode.

Thanks for the inside info! But if auto mode works well on tobacco doesn't that mean it will over-roast cannabis?

JoeKickass,

xhighflyerx23mjx

IMG426.jpg

Hello everyone.

Have been in the last minute rush for the XP, missed a couple of days on the thread.

Sorry Dreamerr for the capsule problem. It was definitively in our intentions to get back to you on the subject. I understand that PV got things settled for you. Don't hesitate to get to us directly when needed.

At this moment, we produced the first XP unit. We will start shipping out units on the 28 of december.

We wish everyone a merry Christmas and a happy new year. All of you are great. Your support validates the teamwork done by the peoples of Inhalater. Your feedback keeps us grounded to the real world concern of users and oriented in making the technology better. Many thanks to all.

Looks beautiful although I just bought the original!

xhighflyerx23mjx,

gunner05

Will this definitely be release next week? (XP)

I want to preorder but I won't if it means waiting more than a month...

gunner05,

Dreamerr

I suggest you just wait till next week and see since shipping is fast anyhow. I don't see a reason to pre-order, my personal opinion.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: Vitolo

billulsund

Hello everyone! Long time lurker, first time poster. I purchased an Inhalater a couple months ago and in my opinion it is the best vaporizer I have ever used. My first vape was with the over-hyped and way over priced Super Vapezilla. Next I bought a Vapir and then a wooden whip style unit. I have also used a Volcano, several different whip-style units, a pax, and an atmos. The Inhalater is the only one I have come across that works for every day use as a replacement for my lighter (the pax would work too but I the inhalater is easier to reload and IMO vapes the herb better). It heats up quickly, is very easy to use and refill, and does a great job of vaporizing without burning no matter how high I set the temp. Every other vaporizer I have purchased got used for a while and then got put away as a novelty because it was just no where near as convenient as a lighter. The Inahalater is now my go to smoking device, and I can even use it with my existing water pipes. So far my only problem was that it started building up some residue in the chamber and one of my capsules got stuck in there and then came apart when I tried to remove it (the polymide part pulled out from the mouth piece). I reccomend cleaning that chamber every once in a while with a q-tip and some rubbing alcohol. Not a big deal, I just wish replacement capsules were cheaper. I like my Inhalater so much that I pre-ordered an inhalater-xp so I can have a backup unit in case one breaks. I will try to get back on here and do a write-up comparison of both versions once it arrives. Happy vaping and yay to WA state for making fun legal!

Dreamerr

Every time someone mentions these new capsules this is how I feel.

Just youtube slowly I turn and you can see many old footage of the bit. I feel this way about the new tight capsules. I hope my old ones never ever break. Maybe they won't be so tight in the xp who knows.

Dreamerr,

PAZ

Time for a little Inhalater love!
You guys may remember this Deal Extreme Glass bubbler ($3.50 at website below)…
We used to play around with it a couple of years back.
I decided to bust out with it, and give the Inhalater a run with it, and it works great!

Deal Extreme Bubbler

Think this one might work for the Inhalater? The one you posted seems to be out of stock at every website I've tried (minus the one that had it for $7 + shipping) so I'm having my doubts they'll get this back in.

http://www.colorapples.com/zobo-zb507-mini-water-pipe-yellow-p-172738.html

PAZ,

Dreamerr

Hey for that price try it why not. Let us know if it works.

Dreamerr,
Top Bottom