The HydroBrick by Sticky Brick Labs

CaptVapor

I've shied away from butane powered vapes due to some fuzzy logic about inhaling trace amounts of butane, anyone know if water filtration can potentially help? Either way I think I'm gonna take the plunge, this looks too much fun.

Which hydratube do folks recommend, perhaps on the affordable side?

6079Smith

I've shied away from butane powered vapes due to some fuzzy logic about inhaling trace amounts of butane, anyone know if water filtration can potentially help? Either way I think I'm gonna take the plunge, this looks too much fun.

Which hydratube do folks recommend, perhaps on the affordable side?

The water will not filter what is not there :)

I would go with this for a budget friendly HT: http://www.dhgate.com/product/new-b...dcage/388109628.html#s1-9-1b;searl|3015750382

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
Can confirm what @StickyBricks said about extraction with the HB (as if it's needed)...most of the time with the brick the bowl stays green for much longer.

The HB doesn't scotch it, but it definitely seems like extraction is much faster...generally I kill a HB bowl in two or three hits.

Plus the natural water connection is clutch...shit I want to try the dry MP just because the HB is in a league of its own.

6079Smith

Hey everyone,

Champs Denver was a blast and it went extremely well! Met some wonderful people and even a Fellow FCer. Good times, good vibes and great memories.
I would like to remind everyone that tomorrow the Hydrobrick officially will be for sale at:
www.stickybricklabs.com
Get yours and Get Sticky!

Here's a Quicksesh with an enail.

Very nice, what an awesome event to be able to experience!

I'm curious, is there any word on potential exotic Hydrobricks in the future?

I have to admit to being a bit baffled at the attraction of using an enail on the HB.. it seems it's not contributing more than a place to set a HT and is much tougher to clean than glass. Am I missing something here?

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
Very nice, what an awesome event to be able to experience!

I'm curious, is there any word on potential exotic Hydrobricks in the future?

I have to admit to being a bit baffled at the attraction of using an enail on the HB.. it seems it's not contributing more than a place to set a HT and is much tougher to clean than glass. Am I missing something here?
No word yet on exotics. I will let everyone know when and if I find out anything.
The enail on the Hydrobrick is just for fun! Just testing the limits on the Hydrobrick.

6079Smith

The enail on the Hydrobrick is just for fun! Just testing the limits on the Hydrobrick

I see, I can certainly understand that! After all, I was actually pondering dueling Bricks on one piece of glass last night on the Sr thread- and I wasn't only joking Lol Not very practical but sounds magical

That did, indeed, look like great fun and a great start to a lovely Sunday morn :)

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
I see, I can certainly understand that! After all, I was actually pondering dueling Bricks on one piece of glass last night on the Sr thread- and I wasn't only joking Lol Not very practical but sounds magical

That did, indeed, look like great fun and a great start to a lovely Sunday morn :)
Sounds like you're having fun! Thats the great thing about these vapes, they can pretty much do anything. It can be a session vape or a one hitter on demand vape. Small hits or large ones. Using mods or no mods. It all works and keeps the experience interesting.
Hope everyone had a great weekend, if anyone has any questions feel free to PM me.

:peace:

Top Bottom