The HydroBrick by Sticky Brick Labs

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
This is our new concentrate setup. 14mm female attached to our thick ass intake glass. It will work with any of our devices but truly shines on the HydroBrick. The banger in this pic is just a demo, we will be offering 4mm quartz to go along with this setup.
pjNGUiZ.jpg
I could connect my Errlectric FQN banger to that one.:worms:

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
I do not even own a torch vape...what am I missing?
I resisted butane vapes for a while, but I'm glad I tried them out. It's nice to not have to deal with batteries at all. It's hard to beat the raw power of a torch flame. You can never draw down the heat no matter how long, hard, or often you hit it.

The Brick is my favorite butane vape. It's instant convection, and with the way you get instant visual feedback you can really feel the power of the flame. One of my favorite things to do while hitting the brick is to see how far away I can get the flame from the heat intake and still get vapor.

I think part of the torch attraction is also playing with fire. That can be fun if done safely of course.

Everything. I wish it was where I started, i've more or less wasted hundreds of dollars on electrics (both portable and desktop) to find them hopelessly anemic in comparison. Not to mention slower and less efficient...

That said im a butane junkie and very clearly biased, but my LSV and Milaana are more or less collecting dust.

tylerj55

I woke up and immediately went to purchase a HydroBrick Maxx and just realized it won't be out until the 26th! Ugh but I want it now!! Haha in all seriousness though, the hype around this vape has me pumped and while I am sad I have to wait, it seems the wait will definitely be worth it!

Last edited:

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
That is without a doubt the worst tragedy that will ever occur in all of time and space, but I completely understand.
Not to mention there are at least three sizes of Daisy's on the market.

That would make it more difficult to make reliable fits than the standardized brick.

It's actually the most feasible option...but I'm sure with some tinkering...

I agree, not owning a Brick is terribly tragic. ;)
Agreed 1000%

:horse: What has been said adequately describes what your missing...but being a fan of my own words...

Everything!

I was the same way...but once I dove in, the difference is night and day.

It's unregulated times 1000!
(Or at least 5 :rofl:)

subway13029

The hydro brick has become my daily driver or should I say my nightly driver. I love the go brick but I love going thru water even more so I've been waiting on this for awhile or the capability. I was an early daisy adopter and loved it but wanted water to the point of when I got a lily I had to have the wpa for it but it was way too cumbersome for me. I don't use a whip often and don't have the whip for the brick yet but think it would be cool to mate with my existing glass. I've been training mysel to use the sidecar tubes and I just turn the brick to the side basically either side works or you can do it head on but as I've stated it alters my vision a tad and I like the sidecar tunes because it a,Es it easy to hit sitting down and having the brick on the table (I've got a high top vape station) and with the bent neck or straight tubes I have to stand up. Also I would imaging the corks for the carb hole would come in handy when using a whip and need less handsome the actual brick.

subway13029

allright now ive gotta take a dab with my hydrobrick.. i cant stop using mine..i do have an issue and its that my brixk is getting no use with the hydro man around and mine has the male joint a little higher up and it makes my hydratubes wobble a bit..they wont fall but have a lot of wobble but looking at others it appears the joint has been sunk down to stop the wobble..if anyone loves the other 2 units from sticky then you are gonna love this one and gotta get in line when it drops. its very forgiving for some reason(no fomplaints but it is harder to char then my og brick..

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
I feel like we're in the eye of the storm right now. The Sticky Brick Junior just launched to great acclaim. Things are just starting to quiet down a little over a week later.

The HydroBrick is looming large on the horizon, I think talk will hopefully increase here. The release date will be here before we know it.

I may have to sit this one out for the time being but I will be on the sidelines cheering!

KimDracula

Oh, so this is what I'm going to be buying next. I mean, what am I supposed to do when the power goes out or I'm on the go - smoke? Nope.

The only real criticism I've heard in these SB threads is the torch that comes with the units. Have there been any improvements on this or am I just being greedy?

*edited for grammar

Last edited:

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
Oh, so this is what I'm going to be buying next. I mean, what am I supposed to do when the power goes out or I'm on the go - smoke? Nope.

The only real criticism I've heard in these SB threads is the torch that comes with the units. Has there been any improvements on this or am I just being greedy?
Do yourself a favor and order a bunch of these now:

https://www.amazon.com/Degree-Angle-Flames-Butane-Lighter/dp/B005TOOI5A

They come from China so it takes a while but they are a fantastic lighter. If you order them now you should have them in time for the HydroBrick's release, or close to it.

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep

The only real criticism I've heard in these SB threads is the torch that comes with the units. Has there been any improvements on this or am I just being greedy?
You're not being greedy at all. We are working on improving the torch situation. I will let everyone know when we rectify that. We are looking into making a deal at Champs Denver for a better torch supplier.

Last edited:

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
The concentrate attachment without the quartz nail will be $19.95.

Release is coming up fast!
Ah that's very cool, I'll be grabbing that. I've got tons of wax gear current and long dead, but I've never actually hit a nail before. I'm 90% sure I get it, but I'm going to have to be a nerd and watch a youtube video first.

Is the release the 27th? I feel like I read it in one of the threads but I can't find anything to back that up.

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
Ah that's very cool, I'll be grabbing that. I've got tons of wax gear current and long dead, but I've never actually hit a nail before. I'm 90% sure I get it, but I'm going to have to be a nerd and watch a youtube video first.
Is the release the 27th? I feel like I read it in one of the threads but I can't find anything to back that up.
The HydroBrick release date is September 26. Its the first post in this thread. :p:)

Top Bottom