The HydroBrick by Sticky Brick Labs

Vapenvy

Indie vaper
I must be missing something with this one, so please excuse my no doubt glaring ignorance, but this is called the hydro brick, but it seems you still need to buy or use your own Seperate water tool.

So how is this different to the other bricks that people already attach their hydrotubes and whatever else to? Is it just a female joint shape for easier attachment, or something else that i am failing to understand.

Thanks

I must be missing something with this one, so please excuse my no doubt glaring ignorance, but this is called the hydro brick, but it seems you still need to buy or use your own Seperate water tool.

So how is this different to the other bricks that people already attach their hydrotubes and whatever else to? Is it just a female joint shape for easier attachment, or something else that i am failing to understand.

Thanks
As far as I can tell the only advantage is ergonomics.

YungLeaner

Thanks
The distinction is not purely ergonomic, or rather: in the case of sticky bricks vapes, ergonomics directly correlate to ease of use.

This style of vaporizer is best with visual vapor feedback because it is used with manual heating, and thus you can combust easily if you aren't paying attention--I can, at least, because I'm a little careless.

The design of the Hydrobrick makes it so that you can place a water tool right on/into the vaporizer's airpath, meaning that you'll be able to see the vapor rising and use that as a helpful judge when learning how to hit the sticky bricks type of vaporizer effectively.

Using a whip, for me, would result too often in combustion. Of course, not everyone likes hydratubes, and some will use a whip with the Hydrobrick.

But 18mm male is a fairly common attachment that many of us vapor-fiends wish were on all of our vaporizers, as it makes water cooling and different fun types of modding very quick and easy.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
And don't forget those who buy the HydroBrick as their first such vape, it's a slightly different form factor but capable of dry tubes hydrotubes and whips. I want one even though I have the Daisy bc it is something slightly different but works exactly just as well is the key

subway13029

yeah @YungLeaner beat me to it. with the og brick you have to "rig" up a connection with a whip and then you srill have to mod it to work and with the hydro it is basically plug and play..alteady has the modding done and you just add water tool..grqnted the og brick can be used with water but not like the hydro brick can. i can honestly say they are two totally different animals..

Vapenvy

Indie vaper
Thanks everyone for the clarification. Yeah, that all makes sense, and seems like a great option for people who want to use water tools.

It's not very easy to get 'proper' glass with 'standard' connections around here, so this ones not for me, but the junior ticks all my boxes so is very much on my radar

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
Hey everyone I just want to let you know that @StickyBricks has been real busy prepping for champs. There is also a lot of behind the scenes stuff going on including moving to a new Lab. If anyone has reached out to him and haven't gotten a response its for these very reasons. With that being said anyone can reach out to me anytime for anything SBL related.
He will be on FC soon with an update.

:peace:
Slow Draw

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
Thanks everyone for the clarification. Yeah, that all makes sense, and seems like a great option for people who want to use water tools.

It's not very easy to get 'proper' glass with 'standard' connections around here, so this ones not for me, but the junior ticks all my boxes so is very much on my radar
I don't know where you live, but the way the hydro brick is set up...it will have the ability to connect to nearly every set up out there and I only say nearly because though I can't think of it currently, I'm guessing there may be a situation where is wouldn't work...but it will connect to iso and us joints the same.

Hope that helps.

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
Hey everyone,

Hope your week has been going well. I realize you cannot order the HydroBrick yet but wanted to get this info out there.
I wanted to let everyone know that any items purchased after Sept. 22, 2016 will have a 7 day delay on shipping due to Sticky Brick Labs attending Champs Trade Show in Denver, Colorado. Booth#329
So you have until this coming Thursday to get anything ordered and shipped. We apologize for any inconvenience this will cause anyone.
Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Peace,
Slow Draw

Last edited:

tylerj55

Hey everyone,

Hope your week has been going well. I realize you cannot order the HydroBrick yet but wanted to get this info out there.
I wanted to let everyone know that any items purchased after Sept. 22, 2016 will have a 7 day delay on shipping due to Sticky Brick Labs attending Champs Trade Show in Denver, Colorado. Booth#329
So you have until this coming Thursday to get anything ordered and shipped. We apologize for any inconvenience this will cause anyone.
Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Peace,
Slow Draw
Will they still be available for purchase from puffitup on the 26th? I would have PM'ed but I think this is something others want to know as well...:sherlock:

nacho257

Just to be clear, the hydro brick add-on "most likely" doesn't work with the Triihouse Daisy, aka the vape that launched this whole company? I understand if there's some technical limitations, the thought just doesn't sit very well with me

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
Will they still be available for purchase from puffitup on the 26th? I would have PM'ed but I think this is something others want to know as well...:sherlock:
The official release is September 26 at Champs but it will go live on www.StickyBrickLabs.com October 3, 2016.
We will be the first to carry the Hydrobrick. There is no set date of when Puffitup will carry it.
Just to be clear, the hydro brick add-on "most likely" doesn't work with the Triihouse Daisy
Correct.

jim-bob

Just to be clear, the hydro brick add-on "most likely" doesn't work with the Triihouse Daisy, aka the vape that launched this whole company? I understand if there's some technical limitations, the thought just doesn't sit very well with me
It seems fair enough to me. The Daisy and Triihouse are both no longer with us, unfortunately, and I don't see any reason for a new company to make any kind of design compromises just for the sake of backward compatibility with a vaporizer they don't make.

Love my Daisy. Can't wait for my Hydrobrick.

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
I understand your concerns...but as I've stated before that there are THREE sizes of the daisy that I know of personally.

Hard to make a uniform adapter with lined up magnets for something that has so many potential mismatches...

You could always buy one and mod it to fit whatever device you own...but the hydro brick is definitely worth owning on its own...it gives a different vape signature than the aformentioned.

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
I understand your concerns...but as I've stated before that there are THREE sizes of the daisy that I know of personally.

Hard to make a uniform adapter with lined up magnets for something that has so many potential mismatches...

You could always buy one and mod it to fit whatever device you own...but the hydro brick is definitely worth owning on its own...it gives a different vape signature than the aformentioned.
Thank you @WakeAndVape for clarifying that for everyone.
Its not that we are purposely designing it not to fit; its that there are too many variables to make it fit correctly on previous Daisy Units.

Last edited:

subway13029

wRq5Zr9.jpg

finally figured pictures out..and got a new phone..gonna flood these threads..

Top Bottom