The HI

vorrange

Vapor.wise
Hi ! There is so much great vaporizers by there, I am still waiting to choose one which suits my needs. Well, HI may be portable at least I guess, did someone ever try ?

It wont be difficult to make it portable, there is a battery pack already made for a log vape called eterra moxie but IMO you are better off getting an MFLB, DV, Solo, Wispr or Thermovape than getting a battery pack for the HI.. it just isn't what it was intended for. Get a portable AND a wall plug vaporizer..

If you want the Hi, get it and a good portable if you have the money to spare.. or get a good portable now and get on the waiting list for the HI.

Alan

Master JedHI
Manufacturer
Thanks for posting the photo u bwade wunner. Love the glass aroma cup. Very sexy roasting tube from Ed. Great to hear you will be visiting the states. Would be cool if our paths cross while you are here.

Send me an email tor and I will get you on the list. The HI wasn't really intended to be a portable unit although it does work for quite a while on a proper sized battery. I consider a portable unit something you can put in your pocket. Maybe some big cargo pockets could hold a large battery pack. A backpack is always an option for a large battery pack. Maybe one with solar cells to charge the battery between sessions. The 5 minute heat up time does make battery operation a bit more reasonable, but there are so many smaller portables out there it would be tough to compete. Nothing wrong with owning a few good vaporizers.

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
Nothing wrong with owning a few good vaporizers.

I agree 110%, Alan! So it's a good thing this Striped Maple beauty arrived today:

HI Everyone! :wave:

image41o.jpg

image61lg.jpg

image51c.jpg

image21f.jpg

image11tt.jpg

image1qc.jpg

Alan, she's stunning. Thanks for packing her and her accessories with the utmost care. You've exceeded expectations from start to finish. Your care, passion, and talent shines through in this HI. I'm so proud.

My first HIts were a grand success. I'll be playing with her all night, likely some caressing too. Ok, a lot of caressing.:love:

You've made this experience an absolute pleasure, Alan. Well worth the wait and then some. Bravo! :tup:

Videos to come, JedHIs, along with more pics. These pics aren't the best, I realize, but I was in a hurry to share the good news since you've all been so kind to hang out with me while I waited for my HIsaber. I can't thank you all enough--Jeppy, sticks, u bwade, vorrange, mom...and of course, bOObs...and to all you cool-ass JedHI mo fos! THANK YOU!!!

Now, I shall vape myself to a different galaxy...

Vapinghole

Congrats, V-hole! :rockon:

She's a beauty for sure. Send us a postcard from that galaxy.

:peace:

Thanks, Stu!! :)

And holy cow! That sesh was quick and effective. I love my whip vape, but this HI is a beast. Very much delivers as I hoped. Thanks to previous posts from other JedHIs, I was able to HIt the ground running, and at HI speed. My first sesh was after a 5-minute or so heating time--out of the box. I left it on after and just finished my second sesh. I'm whacked-out HI.

Edit: After leaving on for a couple hours, my HI was nice and warm but there wasn't any part I couldn't touch comfortably. It's pleasant, in my view.

Alan

Master JedHI
Manufacturer
Welcome JedHI Vapinghole. I'm so glad you like her. The coloring and brightness of the wood really changes as you look from different angles. It is hard to capture with a photo.
She does do a pretty good job for being so small. Enjoy your time testing different tube combinations. I look forward to hearing more.

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
I agree 110%, Alan! So it's a good thing this Striped Maple beauty arrived today:

HI Everyone!:wave:

Alan, she's stunning. Thanks for packing her and her accessories with the utmost care. You've exceeded expectations from start to finish. Your care, passion, and talent shines through in this HI. I'm so proud.

My first HIts were a grand success. I'll be playing with her all night, likely some caressing too. Ok, a lot of caressing.:love:

You've made this experience an absolute pleasure, Alan. Well worth the wait and then some. Bravo! :tup:

Videos to come, JedHIs, along with more pics. These pics aren't the best, I realize, but I was in a hurry to share the good news since you've all been so kind to hang out with me while I waited for my HIsaber. I can't thank you all enough--Jeppy, sticks, u bwade, vorrange, mom...and of course, bOObs...and to all you cool-ass JedHI mo fos! THANK YOU!!!

Now, I shall vape myself to a different galaxy...

Uhhhh what the hell????? Was thinking I was close to VH, for arrival times! Seems I havent recieved my email and am most jealous VH! You have a beuty and Alan has done another fantastic job, congratulations!

Oh Alan wheres my email bro????????

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Oh Ed.... patience brings good things! ;) When that gorgeous piece of burl hits your door, all transformed.... well, you'll see. :nod:

Patients is something I started out this life with very little of, I am having to learn it slowly and with kids its tough! Thing is I have two HI's coming and am very anxious to see them both, you know those pieces were of my private stock and it took me an awful long time to figure out what I would do with them, still have yet to do anything with the rest, and am kinda jealous that Alan got to open em up and work em before I ever did.

I know what fun it can be to work new woods and especially prized pieces such as those are, oh what fun! Alan I hope you got some pics for your own private gallery!

vorrange

Vapor.wise
I agree 110%, Alan! So it's a good thing this Striped Maple beauty arrived today...

Congrats Vapinghole! :D

I am glad you got your flying devHIce, hehhee. Makes me want mine so much more since we must be close in ordering dates, ;) As it has been said before, it is a beauty and worth waiting for. :nod:

I am waiting for the videos and photos of you in the other galaxy, HIstronaut! :whoa:

Alan

Master JedHI
Manufacturer
Thanks Ed - Kids do give you lots of opportunities to work on patience. I'm honored to get the opportunity to cut into such fine pieces of wood. They may produce some of the finest looking HI's ever. Each piece is so amazing. You had jumped on the list about the time I was really getting slammed with requests. Hang in there a while longer. I have been trying to get a photo of each HI I make.

Thanks, u bwade, mom, chidoy, stickstones, and vorrange. Time for some more glass work and then more HI's. I'm just making too dang many different things. All good things though.

damn vh you lucky sob.. :) glad u got that puppy though, nice looking curly grain alan sent you.. I feel like the odd man out now... :D its all good though cause I know my day will come..i ain't frettin none... glad you turning em out alan, please take plenty hi breaks, I seem to stay on task better when I take sufficient breaks..

Vapinghole

HI! Thought I'd 'log' in to start repaying all you HI-minded, HIsaber-toting folks with a debut video, but first some comments on the HI. I left it on all day while working, returned home, and I've been futzing with the variable power supply trying different settings. As you can imagine, I'm having fun (and thank you, PanicFreak. Stay strong, bro. The wait makes it that much better)!

Alan - you should know the HI won my wife over instantly! :tup: I chucked a few nugs in my grinder (recently-acquired blue dream, top-notch batch), loaded the glass roasting tube, and she was thrown for a loop after two rips. She commented specifically on the lovely taste, ease of use, and gorgeous design. I agree with all that shit and furthermore, it leaves very little trace compared to almost all other vapes I own (including lingering odor). In short, I think my HI is a brilliant vaporizer, and is already my favorite (I still love all my other vapes, so that's saying a lot). I'm a bit biased given my love of fine woodwork. I'll soon post a pic of my HI next to my custom-made bass, they match quite well, which Alan kept in mind. Shows you how much he cares about what he does and who his customers are--I didn't request it--he suggested it.

As JedHIs already know and others on this thread can gather, it's crafted very well--sturdy little vape, is she. You've seen it from other folks who've recently received their HIs, but I'll state it again--I'm amazed at how small this thing is. One must hold it to truly appreciate it.
(Edit): I realize that last sentence above hurts those of you on the wait list. I know that pain. But listen to me carefully... Take that pain--breathe it in. Love it. Live the pain, for you will be free from your HIDS (that's HI Deficiency Syndrome, for you new folks) once you receive your HI from the Master JedHI, Your Royal HI-ness of HI-Town, Alan. And you will Fly HI with us, your brothers and sisters. (Yes, I'm fucking zooted.)

Oh, and I haven't even begun trying the Turbo Tubes/Nipples I purchased. I need to brush up on past videos/posts to see how I might use those best. Anway, here's my first crack at a HI vid, using my locally-made bong with six-slit downstem. I love this piece--had it for a while and used to combust (ick) with it. She cleans up well, don't ya think? :shrug:

congrats on your new HI v-hole. :) hopefully we can get HI together sometime.

Thank you! And it would be my honor to get HI with you, bOObs. Would've loved to connect last week/weekend, but I realize you had 'other' things going on :D Next time around, it's awwwwnn at Club bOObs!

nice vapinghole, gonna get my crz and bubbler and do some celebrating with you... gotta hold of some top notch blue dream sunday, full of the good stuff. damn I wish I had a hi like right how :eek:

Alan

Master JedHI
Manufacturer
Great video Vapinghole! Thanks for posting it.
Nice to hear that your wife enjoys the HI too. You can get some very tasty hits from the HI. Thanks for the kind words and I'm glad it matches your bass.
Looks like your glass cleaned up very well. No reason to ever smoke from it again.

Thanks for the advice PanicFreak. I seem to need more breaks the older I get.

Top Bottom