The HI

cluffy

Vaker
Nice one Cluffy, nice find on the display as well!

I did a little more checking and I found one that also displays the amperage: click

If you use that one you can also tell if your HI makes a proper connection to the power source all at once.

Have you checked the output power of your RC plane CPU under load as well btw? Because it may drop a lot. And do you know if it's regulated or not? If not it's going to be a pain to use I'm afraid. I have an unregulated 13,8V PSU myself that puts out 15,7V max under load. I use it with one of these, but it constantly fluctuates in output voltage which often makes the Dog run either to hot or to cold when it hitting it. I can't be sure but I suspect it may even helped killing my UD (it died on me last night unfortunately, but it took a lot of abuse before that).

Hey OTA, I just hooked up the volt/amp display you suggested and it works great! It's LED so it only displays from about 7.5V up, but it's still sweet.
Also, you were right about the RC plane PS, it went between 10 and 13.5V under load.
If anyone's interested I got the display on US ebay: http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...+Power+Current+Voltage+Meter+AMP+VA+Voltmeter

PB88123

Vaporist
I received my HI today and I am HIghly satisfied.

lqED2.jpg

I started with the 12v and blackened my herb. I plugged in the VVPS and all is good. I was surprised by how small it really was. Looking forward to many happy days ahead.

Great experience throughout. Thanks TV.

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Whoah, congrats Boobs :cheers:

Sorry I was right about the PSU Cluffy, but good to hear that the display works well. Thanks for sharing :tup:

OhTheAgony,

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master

lqED2.jpg

I started with the 12v and blackened my herb. I plugged in the VVPS and all is good. I was surprised by how small it really was. Looking forward to many happy days ahead.

Awesome!! Beautiful HI you have there. Congratulations! :)

Excellent work, Alan!

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
Page 61 on 'Hi' thread: Everyone congratulating boobs on his healthy baby boobs. Hmmmm Congratulations? ;)

Jeppy,

Alan

Master JedHI
Manufacturer
PB88123 - You are welcome. Glad it arrived safely and you are satisfied. Everyone says the same thing about the small size. You will find many fun ways to roast with it.

Thanks Vapinghole and CHIDOY. Hope to have a good weekend turning.

u bwade wunner

lqED2.jpg

Hey PB .Thanks for sharing.If you hold the wood up to the light it shimmers and changes appearance..redheart is a pretty special wood.the native indians used it a lot in ceremonies.its a beauty you ve got there.:tup: and thanks as always Alan.

u bwade wunner,
Reactions: Vapinghole

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
That's a beauty PB,,,,but who expected anything else. :tup: I'm going back a ways with this classic rock tune. Other then Alan, and maybe Vapinghole and Mom. Who remembers this?

Jeppy,
Reactions: TV

cluffy

Vaker
Hey Jeppy, I remember it but I was only 2 years old when it came out on their debut album. Maybe the best rock band ever with horns...

Vapinghole

That's a beauty PB,,,,but who expected anything else. :tup: I'm going back a ways with this classic rock tune. Other then Alan, and maybe Vapinghole and Mom. Who remembers this?

Good shit, Jeppy. Very good. Gets me HI for sure. :)

Vapinghole,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
yeah it felt awesome!!! haven't touch herbs in a few days so i really missed the taste.

ilovebOObs,
Reactions: ogcook

Vapinghole

What??!! This thread is about to be a third-page thread??!! No way, say I. Let's celebrate the HI! What an incredible log vape Alan has come up with, and what an awesome dude he is. I'll soon have mine and will post pics and vids to repay all you fine JedHIs.

Cheers!!

Vapinghole,

Alan

Master JedHI
Manufacturer
HI is working great. I am using the glass nipple attached to the unbreakable tube most of the time.

Here is a video and once I got the HI lined up with the glass nipple it quickly milked my tube.

Thanks for posting the video. Very nice clouds. I have never used the tubes and silicone sleeve in that manner. Very inventive. The poly must be too big/long to fit down the slide tube. I also make the poly tubes only 1.5" long that may work better in that application. Although, it is nice to have more tube to grab the way you have done it. Always nice to have flexibility.
I do a lot of roasting in the glass nipple, but silicone only will still give you the biggest clouds since it makes a near perfect seal.

PB88123

Vaporist
Nice milk dude :tup:

Is that a RX or SSFG tube?

Good eyes. It is a RX and stands about 10 inches tall.

Thanks for posting the video. Very nice clouds. I have never used the tubes and silicone sleeve in that manner. Very inventive. The poly must be too big/long to fit down the slide tube. I also make the poly tubes only 1.5" long that may work better in that application. Although, it is nice to have more tube to grab the way you have done it. Always nice to have flexibility.
I do a lot of roasting in the glass nipple, but silicone only will still give you the biggest clouds since it makes a near perfect seal.

I did add a silicone sleeve on the bottom so it fits into my glass. I can easily blow everything out and inhale what I want to vape next. I can put my finger over the glass nipple and shake it or use a pick to crush it up a little to get another hit or two.

9KVAP.png

Top Bottom