The Herbalizer

bassplayer

"Flux Capacitor Initiated!" my favorite Herbalizer message yet.
How do you like to store the previously used bags safely?

bassplayer,
Reactions: Tweek

Vitolo

Vaporist
I use two.
On one, I suck the air completely out of the bag until it is a vacuum, and I roll it up and put it back as it was when new. (for travel)
On the other I suck it dry and leave it open and extended (but with vacuum... no air inside)on top of a shelf.

Tweek

"Flux Capacitor Initiated!" my favorite Herbalizer message yet.
How do you like to store the previously used bags safely?

I wonder who came up with that gem :razz:

Have you tried chocolate almond milk?

Yes sir. It's just so expensive in my area...and my real weakness is cheese. I'm Italian, so I grew up with cheese as part of the meal...so hard to give up things that have been a big part of your life.

Last edited:

Vitolo

Vaporist
I may be nuts... but it seems like even after I scrolled though a days worth of messages, new ones are popping up.
I talked to Sheila, Josh and Bob yesterday... I accused them of planting a chronologically released series of new messages.. They laughed.. and were jokingly evasive... and would not confess.

I then accused them of planting A.I. chips in her... because I think she is making up new sayings as we go along!
The sayings are also becoming "situation appropriate"... like she is watching my every move.
examples:
I purify my home in ritual, using smudge sticks. I used Sage today, and as I extinguished my smudge stick, and went for a "hit"... she said "Cary Sage... be wise"
Yes I call her a her... and still call her Herbie... makes sense... HERBIE. Makes sense to me!
one more example:
Patty was leaving for work a few minutes ago. She asked if I had coins for the car wash.
I was looking for the coins, and stopped for a fast 445º hit (which with HERbie on takes seconds!!)
Herbie told me "BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE".. and then I stuck my hand in my bathrobe pocket... to scratch myself (private itch)...... and there were 3 quarters and a dime in the pocket!

Regardless of all this evidence Sheila, Josh and Bob said it was my imagination. (Sheila sounded like she knew something though)
I apologize... this post has gotten out of hand.
Herbalizer must be working.
This started out as a response to Tweek's question
I wonder who came up with that gem :razz:
..about Flux Capacitor...

This was my donation to Herbies phrases:
Herbalizerat420ordm-YouTube2014-01-1608-35-41.png

lazylathe

Almost there...
Last night before bed i did the top temp with a small load of Killing Fields.
OMG!!!!

Herbie was warmed up already and it was amazing.
The bluest vapor i have seen for a long time!
And dense too!!
I could not finish the load and it is still waiting to be finished tonight!

Slept like a baby!!!

Crohnie

Crohn's Warrior
Sorry for asking this question again, but could anyone tell me what material the shell is made of?

Crohnie,

nigel

And shepherds we shall be,for Accuracy & Discovery
Sorry for asking this question again, but could anyone tell me what material the shell is made of?

I didn't answer before as I didn't have a better answer than it's a mold injected substance. If you are asking about the exact chemical compound, I don't have that answer, but if no one replies with a definitive answer by Tues, I'll get you one

grokit

well-worn member
Some kind of advanced space-age polymer, that much is certain.

Start here lol:

Sabic LEXAN®
Bayer MAKROLON®
Teijin PANLITE®
LG LUPOY®
Mitsubishi IUPILON®
Idemitsu TARFLON®
Chi Mei WONDERLITE®
Honam HOPELEX®
Cheil/Samsung INFINO®
Styron CALIBRE®
Samyang TRIREX®
Kazanorgsintez MAPKA®
PCCI (KZPC)
Unigel DURALON®
VMI Plastic Pvt. Ltd.
SUNLITE™ Sheets

lazylathe

Almost there...

All i could find on the Herbalizer site is that is it made from "Food safe high temp cookware"
So whatever material they are made of, so is the Herbie.

lazylathe,

ResonantOG

I use two.
On one, I suck the air completely out of the bag until it is a vacuum, and I roll it up and put it back as it was when new. (for travel)
On the other I suck it dry and leave it open and extended (but with vacuum... no air inside)on top of a shelf.

I use the second method.

PolyHerbalisticplasticlamshellomer

I had no idea Haiku could be written as one word! Herbie is unlocking superpowers over here!!!

This thing is awesome using the whip through water!
I was loving the bags but I can get thicker more satisfying vapor with the whip through water.
Looks like I'll have to invest in a nicer piece of glass to pair with my Herbie.

Dude, stop. Don't say that. Aw shit, you said it. Aw fuck, I'm shopping for new glass.

Tweek

So after having this little beast for some time now, I can no longer hold back on commenting...this thing rocks :rockon: I've never known the pleasure of a near instant heat up time. And every draw, no matter how slow or fast, gives me just the right amount of vapor. I am switching back and forth between the assisted ad unassisted draw modes...have used a pinnacle water tool...all of it fun.

Nicely built, sexy looking, great taste and vapor output...I just can't stop taking hits off the damn thing :luv:

I severely underestimated the power of the kief from the bottom of my grinder last night. I loaded .05g of flower and dumped some kief on top... way too medicated. It was comparable to the first time I tried dabbing. That wasn't the first time Herbie knocked me on my ass, either. This thing is a beast.

Tonight I weighed out .03g of delicious organically grown Lemon Kush... it lasted about five hits at 410, and I'm already where I need to be for at least another hour or so. How does the Herbalizer extract so much more efficiently and completely than other vaporizers? It's pretty impressive.

lazylathe

Almost there...
I have been very quiet here for a bit.

Not much to say when nobody has anything to moan about.
Nothing to add when everyone is finding the same thing as me!
...wait did I say that a couple pages back?
...can't remember.

It seems like there have been ZERO recalls so far for all the Herbalizers shipped!
Is this a first for a brand spanking new company to release a NEW product without any recalls so far?

I am with @Vitolo on this!!
There is nothing to moan about!!
Just very fast, easy and effective.
What more can needs to be said?

ResonantOG

I severely underestimated the power of the kief from the bottom of my grinder last night. I loaded .05g of flower and dumped some kief on top... way too medicated. It was comparable to the first time I tried dabbing. That wasn't the first time Herbie knocked me on my ass, either. This thing is a beast.

Tonight I weighed out .03g of delicious organically grown Lemon Kush... it lasted about five hits at 410, and I'm already where I need to be for at least another hour or so. How does the Herbalizer extract so much more efficiently and completely than other vaporizers? It's pretty impressive.

This exact thing, and same strain follow up happened to me!! Lemon Kush FTW!!

Ok people I think its clear, there is nothing left to do but have duels.

Who can get stoned faster? It'll help us pass the time while EVERYONE ELSE in the world's inevitable Herbie gets built. But I already cheated: I'm super high.

Who's in??????

:brow::brow::brow:

:rofl:

:mmmm:

Top Bottom