The Herbalizer

lazylathe

Almost there...
@mvapes A friend came over tonight so that we could try out your DUAL EO pad trick!

So i scooped up some QWISO oil and smeared that on the pad.
Then to spice it up a bit i cut some pressed hash block, crumbled it and picked it up with the oil.
Make a sandwich with the second OE pad.
Turn Herbie on full and wait till she reaches temp.Waiting in the background is a Pinnacle WT with hot water and a bit of silicone tubing.
Insert whip and turn fan on and get ready to test your lungs!

I think we medicated ourselves into next week!
Smooth vapor in massive amounts!
We could not finish it off…
Still very medicated 4 hours later!

lazylathe

Almost there...
Wow, it got really quiet in this thread....
Seems like Herbie is gettign the job done, first time, everytime!!!

Question for all Herbie owners:
How many times have you fired up one of your older vapes?
You know, the ones BH? (before Herbie)

I fired up my fake Cloud once so my buddy could try it out.
All the others are in storage...

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
Still use my Solo when in the shop or on the tractor (suspect I'll continue indefinitely come fishing time ;) ) or any other time out of my 'throne' hehe since it is my favorite when not wanting to whip, and Dr Dabber same thing for the dabs.

My Herbalizer is my Cadillac, and you can't ALWAYS be driving the same car !

I've used my Solo a few times since getting my Herbalizer, once to test whether a bowl was actually spent (hard to tell due to the light colored ABV in the Herbalizer) and a couple other times when I was in the living room late at night and didn't feel like moving Herbie out of the bedroom.

ResonantOG

I've used my pax on the go, and my Vaped pen for nectar, but I am talking like once or twice. Same as LNS, only for convenience. Ironically I have a Pax bowl packed right now, that I didnt vape on the go earlier. I still enjoy the Pax quite a bit as I always have, but now I see its value: its a temp limited, micro version of my Herbie experience.

Thats funny. The Herbie is soooooo good, it makes me look at the positive in my other vape.

I don't see the MFLB coming out anytime soon, unless my wife wants to use it, or I get the PA and water tools adapter.

Tweek

Me too. I just can't see paying $725 :o

I've read the entire thread. Can someone explain why it costs so much? I'm always willing to pay more for high quality if I understand WHY.

Costs tend to be higher when products are manufactured in North America, vs overseas. There is also the amount of research and technology that went into the unit, and the fact that it is still a niche market. Hopefully with time, prices will drop, but it's not unusual to see prices for certain technology be high out of the gate.

Anyone remember how expensive a VHS deck once was? :D

Crohnie

Crohn's Warrior
Costs tend to be higher when products are manufactured in North America, vs overseas. There is also the amount of research and technology that went into the unit, and the fact that it is still a niche market. Hopefully with time, prices will drop, but it's not unusual to see prices for certain technology be high out of the gate.

Anyone remember how expensive a VHS deck once was? :D
You're right about most technology, but price drops doesn't seem to happen very often with vaporizers.

Tweek

You're right about most technology, but price drops doesn't seem to happen very often with vaporizers.

I think right now, it's because it's not a widespread market. One day, when herb use is legal everywhere (hopefully) I bet these things will drop, as more people may open up about their use and investing in things like vaporizers.

Just my two cents, anyways.

Crohnie

Crohn's Warrior
I think right now, it's because it's not a widespread market. One day, when herb use is legal everywhere (hopefully) I bet these things will drop, as more people may open up about their use and investing in things like vaporizers.

Just my two cents, anyways.
You're right, of course. I just think some companies with older technology (Storz and Bickel, for example) should have already lowered their process.

nigel

And shepherds we shall be,for Accuracy & Discovery
Costs tend to be higher when products are manufactured in North America, vs overseas. There is also the amount of research and technology that went into the unit,

Good points, but allow me to add to that: quality of parts, and quality of finished product. Not to infer that other units are cheap in the least, but I know the guys go to a lot of effort to ensure the product is stellar -- Real attention to detail. If a part doesn't live up to the high quality standards, it doesn't get used. There probably would be a lot more units on the market if it weren't for this fact.

@Crohnie have you seen one in person? I've seen/held/whatever quite a few of them, including the innards. Very well built machine. And well-built != inexpensive.
:)

Crohnie

Crohn's Warrior
Thanks guys. I'm always willing to pay more for high quality. For example, what's the shell made of? I saw nothing about it on their website or in this thread. Did I miss it?

Crohnie,
Reactions: mvapes

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
Yay I officially got my Herbalizer all configured and ready to go! I needed a replacement part sent to me and the holidays delayed things. Now that I have it though everything is running the way it was intended. I have to say the performance has improved since I beta tested it. Every time I have tested it out I was more impressed... The production unit really delivers. Now I am just happy to finally have the device and can start deploying it on a therapeutic level for the long term. I have noticed an improvement in my overall inflammation and pain since I have been using the Herbalizer. I have been using my go to Indica strain (currently chem4) at 440-445F and running it though water filtration. I use more per session, but the effect tends to last longer and I do less sessions throughout the day.

On a side note... I think I am becoming Lactose Intolerant. Last night I had a bad attack and the pain/cramps were ridiculous... and it lasted for 6 hours. When that happens it creates pressure on my already messed up back and makes that hurt even more. The Herbalizer provided me better relief from the discomfort then I have had in a long long time. I need to start experimenting with different temperature for symptomatic relief. I think maybe lowering the temp for digestive issues might help.

Vitolo

Vaporist
@SliM Sorry about the gut... I agree lowering the temp for stomach does help. Going up when stomach feels smooth seems best when things are touchy.
about quiet thread
Yes, except for cute anecdotes things get quiet when there is nothing to bitch about!
I will add... when everything is predictable we get medicated as intended and spend less time experimenting with "ways to make it better".
I just had a strain the Herbie fed to me, that wiped my memory.
GSC...
set at 445
6 inch SSV hose.....
It gave me 8 humongous hits before it lightened up... so I shook, and it gave me 2 more before I quit and walked off. I left the bowl full because it had not slowed down production... I just could no longer focus on what was going on around me.
Gotta love Herbalizer.

Edit:
When the fog lifted I went back to that magic forever bowl.
I was still at 445, but only got 1 thin wisp... and that was it.
Done right at 445 I can cash a bowl in the third hit (sometimes less)
That bud was just a special bud, that lasted forever.

Last edited:

Tweek

Yay I officially got my Herbalizer all configured and ready to go! I needed a replacement part sent to me and the holidays delayed things. Now that I have it though everything is running the way it was intended. I have to say the performance has improved since I beta tested it. Every time I have tested it out I was more impressed... The production unit really delivers. Now I am just happy to finally have the device and can start deploying it on a therapeutic level for the long term. I have noticed an improvement in my overall inflammation and pain since I have been using the Herbalizer. I have been using my go to Indica strain (currently chem4) at 440-445F and running it though water filtration. I use more per session, but the effect tends to last longer and I do less sessions throughout the day.

On a side note... I think I am becoming Lactose Intolerant. Last night I had a bad attack and the pain/cramps were ridiculous... and it lasted for 6 hours. When that happens it creates pressure on my already messed up back and makes that hurt even more. The Herbalizer provided me better relief from the discomfort then I have had in a long long time. I need to start experimenting with different temperature for symptomatic relief. I think maybe lowering the temp for digestive issues might help.

I suffer from lactose intolerance, and it is literally a pain. It's difficult not to eat the things that cause you hurt...to be honest, between the lactose intolerance and the stomach issues from meds, I don't think I've known a day without stomach distress. I've found high temp vaping works best for me...other than that, if you can have the willpower to stay away from dairy products, it's usually the best medicine.

cawshook

Solod out.
I suffer from lactose intolerance, and it is literally a pain. It's difficult not to eat the things that cause you hurt...to be honest, between the lactose intolerance and the stomach issues from meds, I don't think I've known a day without stomach distress. I've found high temp vaping works best for me...other than that, if you can have the willpower to stay away from dairy products, it's usually the best medicine.
Have you tried chocolate almond milk?

Josh's Dad

Father of the Herbalizer.com founder
Not too long ago I told Josh I was behind and having to catch up and getting current on FC. He told me there was quite a bit of new stuff I had to look forward to and that page 66 was his favorite; the reason being that there was so much discovery about temperature versus vapor density. But now that I've caught up, I don't think it stopped with page 66!

I’ve been carefully listening to Josh describe the effect real temperature control would have since he was first developing marketing material, specifically the "message". I thought I got it until hearing it discussed by you guys in the field, the experts. In your own way you’re discovering the real deal going forward everyday.

Josh said he was surprised about the extent of discovery so soon after the first shipment, but I guess since it's never before been possible, the effect of temperature control is just now being brought out into the open for the world to see and experience. (Do I sound like a proud dad?) Anyway, the posts here are real eye openers, but guys please don’t use that “beating a dead horse” gif anymore:
:horse:because your topic may be old for you, but its fresh for the rest of us.

Vitolo said:
I will add... when everything is predictable we get medicated as intended and spend less time experimenting with "ways to make it better".

This is so true.

I'm finally starting to realize how amazing this device is. I loaded .1g of GSC and fired it up to 420. Took six hits, most of them with thick clouds of vapor, and I'm totally gone. Very strong body high and analgesic effects. Flavor wasn't quite as good as I'm used to with Herbie, but still decent enough. Definitely a bit harsh for me, but it'd probably be great through water. This thing is so consistent and versatile.

Anyone noticing the unit getting loud on occasion, typically after being left on in vaportherapy mode for a while (say over 10 minutes)? Turning the unit off and back on seems to stop it. I've noticed it a few times now. Thoughts?

Top Bottom