The Grasshopper

Status
Not open for further replies.

1_gr8_underdog

Trapped in the Astral Planes Back from the dead
Taken from the indiegogo story page.
20131117025939-Graphic-3_spencer_edit.jpg

Chill Dude

I wish The Grasshopper guys would chime in on this battery issues before we drive ourselves nuts. 3 hours of battery life versus 3 to 4 sessions? I wonder if they would address this discrepancy if someone sent them an email??

Madcap79

Jack of all trades, master of none.
Just like the pure convection vs primarily convection.

Also, are the temps preset or can you dial in any temp? In the video it's seems like there are three settings, correct?

Edit: Thanks @1_gr8_underdog

Chill Dude

battery life is rated in cycles, IE full to discharged is one cycle. Clicking it on and off shouldn't use as much battery power as actually using it and making the heater work and drain battery life. The click is pretty satisfying though :)

So if you just held the device in your hand and clicked it on and off continuously the battery should last 3 hours? So I take it the 3 to 4 chambers they refered to is the real useage one could expect from a single charge.

That makes sense. I don't know much about batteries and that battery life is rated in cycles. Good to know, but confusing when they quote that 3 hour number on their website.

KidFated.

Unknown Member
But these are made by people with no background history so they'll totally deliver.
:lol: You're making me laugh today, and when you asked for water tool videos, all I could think was "yours are usually my favorite, you just make one!" Sometimes you need good music with a milk shot video, you got that covered as well ha

So I mastered vaping herb with a dube, with lots of practice, for super stealth, this would really make those situations easier! :popcorn:

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Understood. How about a breakthrough technology......Solar power! Maybe we can even get some Obama bucks for R&D?

We could also make an accessory battery powered 'solar simulator' light source for us at night on cloudy days. Probably need a trailer to haul that.....

OF

No batteries... NO BATTERIES!

That includes that damn charlatan the Sun too, only putting in half a days work, the lazy bastard.

fonzerelli

I'm working on a design of a pen vape that runs on zero point energy. It's usable from anywhere in the universe, even inside of a black hole, since it will have a neutronium shell. I do have to figure out how to offset the excessive weight neutronium brings to the table, but with the infinite runtime that a zero point energy vaporizer would provide, I think it would be worth it.

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
I'm working on a design of a pen vape that runs on zero point energy. It's usable from anywhere in the universe, even inside of a black hole, since it will have a neutronium shell. I do have to figure out how to offset the excessive weight neutronium brings to the table, but with the infinite runtime that a zero point energy vaporizer would provide, I think it would be worth it.
I'm sorry but that sounds combustion prone.

Now where'd that topic go?

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE

Yeah but is it conduction or convection!? TOO VAGUE!

EmDeemo,

fonzerelli

The screen between the herb chamber and the heating element will be laced with very fine threads of more neutronium. This will eliminate combustion and provide a combination of conduction and convection.

I don't think the extra weight brought on by these threads will exceed another 100 million tons or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom