The Grasshopper

Status
Not open for further replies.

420time

watch suddenly the whole company will just disappear in thin air and wont come back. thats how it seems to me tho.

420time,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
watch suddenly the whole company will just disappear in thin air and wont come back. thats how it seems to me tho.
Its happened before with other products, so It wouldnt surprise me. But I dont think thats the case here. They usually take your money first then disappear. And They made a post on Friday I believe saying updates were coming...

Tweek

Its happened before with other products, so It wouldnt surprise me. But I dont think thats the case here. They usually take your money first then disappear. And They made a post on Friday I believe saying updates were coming...

Exactly. As long as nobody has been taken for their hard earned cash, there is not much we can complain about. Hopefully this comes together, but if it doesn't, it will be the company that has lost whatever the initial investment was, which would be sad to hear.

Comparing it to MiVape is unfair. Apples & Oranges at this point.

J.D.420

420th Dragoons
Keeping my fingers crossed that the zenpen project is still a go. These guys got a lot further than many other vape concepts that have popped lately, but if the project really is dead at least it happened before any money changed hands. Trying to stay optimistic though, I REAALLY want these guys to make it

Zenpen

Grasshopper
Manufacturer
Hey guys,

I love seeing the excitement, you guys are great. Sorry for the mysterious disappearance of our social media junk. ( Damn you Zuckerberg!)

Basically we'll be doing a full re-launch early next week! All will be revealed, in time.

word

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Exactly. As long as nobody has been taken for their hard earned cash, there is not much we can complain about. Hopefully this comes together, but if it doesn't, it will be the company that has lost whatever the initial investment was, which would be sad to hear.

I was actually referenceing the stealth vape if anyone remembers that one...

Most everyone that preordered the mivape has requested and gotten refunds and the company is still a float and planning on a release still i think...even with the unruly delays they still have a market with the ascent f*up

Tweek

I was actually referenceing the stealth vape if anyone remembers that one...

Most everyone that preordered the mivape has requested and gotten refunds and the company is still a float and planning on a release still i think...even with the unruly delays they still have a market with the ascent f*up

I hear ya...but I still wouldn't put zenpen in that circle just yet. Many still have a bad taste in their mouth over the MiVape...we should give these guys a fair shake, especially since no money has exchanged hands yet.

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I hear ya...but I still wouldn't put zenpen in that circle just yet. Many still have a bad taste in their mouth over the MiVape...we should give these guys a fair shake, especially since no money has exchanged hands yet.
thats actually what i was saying...

Mynameismud,
Reactions: kindbeats

axakal

good to hear, the guys are alive. :) let's hope the unexpected downtime doesn't hurt the kickstarter campaign too much. the viewer stats were reasonably high and the 300+ followers on facebook are surely asking themselves about what the hell is going on. a simple "we are experiencing technical problems" page on the blog would certainly help to restore some trust in the faith of the zenpen again in the mean time.

Last edited:
axakal,

grokit

well-worn member
I like your avatar, @Zenpen. It reminds me of Calvin!

calvin2.jpg

geraldus

Hey guys,

I love seeing the excitement, you guys are great. Sorry for the mysterious disappearance of our social media junk. ( Damn you Zuckerberg!)

Basically we'll be doing a full re-launch early next week! All will be revealed, in time.

word
I'm looking forward to that re-launch , And I'm DYING to try out the Zenpen !

Tweek

thats actually what i was saying...

Then you didn't say it well enough. Or I am too baked (or stupid) to understand you. Does it matter? There are some people in the thread who are starting to complain. One even compared it to MiVape...and it's not fair.

End of story as far as I am concerned. I just want to see this product come to market...we are overdue for a pen vape that does herbs well.

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Then you didn't say it well enough. Or I am too baked (or stupid) to understand you. Does it matter? There are some people in the thread who are starting to complain. One even compared it to MiVape...and it's not fair.

End of story as far as I am concerned. I just want to see this product come to market...we are overdue for a pen vape that does herbs well.

I think your too baked. I think i was fairly clear. Not trying to start a fight or anything. Just trying to prove my point. My original post that i just quoted was responding to someone else saying that they thought the zenpen would just disappear

Tweek

I think your too baked. I think i was fairly clear. Not trying to start a fight or anything. Just trying to prove my point. My original post that i just quoted was responding to someone else saying that they thought the zenpen would just disappear

Which is why I agreed with you in the first place...

Anyways, this whole argument is not very Zen like, so lets move on?

Blue-ZenKoan%20(1).jpg

J.D.420

420th Dragoons
I'll admit the mivape comparison was a bit unfair. It's just that the vape community has just been burned so many times before by really cool looking portable vapes that never made it past the concept phase. I was so excited for the zenpen that when their website and facebook dissappeared I immediately thought the worst and jumped to the conclusion that the zenpen team had imploded or something and I had to vent.

Tweek

I understand. And if it does come to the unfortunate point where hard earned money is taken, and promises were made and not kept, then we can release the hounds. Till then, if we want them to stick around and open up to us about the development...we have to play nice and give them the benefit of the doubt :)

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
@Mynameismud, I don't think this post was necessary unless you were trying to stir the pot. Or perhaps get the last word? Enough. :cool:

momofthegoons,
Reactions: BLAZING OG

geraldus

I understand. And if it does come to the unfortunate point where hard earned money is taken, and promises were made and not kept, then we can release the hounds. Till then, if we want them to stick around and open up to us about the development...we have to play nice and give them the benefit of the doubt :)
Yes , you should always give someone a fair trial before you hang them.

geraldus,

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
all these arguments are going to cause the MOD's to create a "gibberish" thread for this now....

now back to the Zen Pen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom