The Grasshopper

Status
Not open for further replies.

420time

from what ive read i feel the zen pen would be a great vaporizer to hit anywhere, its one of the most quickest heat up vaporizer and most stealthiest even in public useage. just load a bit, and press it down and hit, itll be a great one hitter vaporizer if you can toke a decent amount.

lwien

A full convection portable? I haven't kept up on the portable market, but I think this would be a first, no?

lwien,
Reactions: Seren

°k

The sound of vapor
Hopefully they make a version for concentrates too!
aren't there already good working pens for concentrates?? i have cheap no-name knock off for concentrates only that i love and a DART that i use as well. i love this concept cause there is no "pen" this size or form factor for dry herbs. that alone will make this company loads of $$$$ if they get it to work right. no need to muddy the waters for concentrates at this time..... this of course... is all my own opinion and i do not speak for anyone else.
In a previous update on their blog where they asked what kind of accessories people were looking for, they mentioned:
"I left out oil adapter and water pipe adapter because we know you want them!"

So most likely there'll be one but @mmenzie is definitely right, there seem to be many pens working fine already with oils, on the other hand I can understand one would like to have one super stealth vape that does everything on the go. Hopefully everyone will be happy with this one!

That might just be me being super optimistic though. :nod:

nopartofme

Over the falls, in a barrel
The Cera LL is also a battery powered full convection vape but is too large to be realistically considered a pen, though the form factor is there.

With the ZenPen, it seems too small to be able to physically achieve full convection and no conduction, but they have made claims to that effect... We'll see!

Belgianvapor

A video would be cool but what I really want to know is how the hell that mp won't get hot after some time??
I'm not afraid when used as a one hitter, but what if I fill it to max capacity and I want to have a 30 minute session with my wife?
Just thinking about the cera, wich can get to hurting levels of hot in about 3-4 minutes.

°k

The sound of vapor
Seems the all links except twitter are gone?
What are the other links you're talking about beside their website/blog (which is down indeed)?

I only hope it means they are in the process of revamping their site because the big update (beginning of the kickstarter campaign) is coming up and that their webmaster lacked a little coordination or something like that.

°k,
Reactions: Seren
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom